Joon

Women Are From Venus and Men Are From Hell

"Seunghyun, please!" I screamed in terror as loud as I could, hoping someone would hear me and come to my rescue. His grip around my wrists was tightening as he hovered behind me. His arms strangled my body in a way where breathing was a struggle.
 

"Let go!" I quickly jerked my head up towards the voice. There stood Joon in a suit. He clung to the wall, struggling for breath.
 

"Joon!" I screamed and struggled out of Seunghyun's grasp to reach him, but it was in vain. Seunghyun's grip only tightened his grip, refusing to let go. Seunghyun let out a low and crude chuckle.
 

"So, this is the man you've been around with, eh? He doesn't look like much.", he mocked as his lips curled up into a smirk. My stomach churned at the sight.
 

"I'm more than you'll ever be.", Joon quickly said in return. Seunghyun's smirk quickly faded as he furrowed his brow in anger. Shivers fell down my spine as I was all too familiar with this expression. Apart of me wanted to tell Joon to run away as I knew the pain Seunghyun could inflict. But, Joon just stared back at Seunghyun, no fear in his eyes.
 

"Take her. She's useless anyway." Seunghyun said as he pushed me away from him in disgust. I stood there for a moment in shock..
 

 

Useless..
 

 

Out of hurt, I quickly ran to Joon as he opened his arms wide and embraced me.
 

"Good bye..for now, Eun Ae." Seunghyun smirked and let out a low chuckle as he stood in the center f the hallway with all of his might. Joon quickly grabbed my hand and led me out of the building.
 

Once we reached Joon's car, I fell to my knees right there on the curb. I buried my throbbing head into my anxious hands. All I could do was sob, it was like I was in my own world. It didn't matter anymore. I was useless to Seunghyun now. Then..I saw them..his face..the bruises on my legs. I had collected all of these bruises from him, some old, some new. Tears only swelled up more in the lining of my eyes. But, this time in anger. Joon grabbed me by my arms and pulled me up to my feet suddenly. He grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes, pity written on his face.
 

"Joon, how could he do this to me?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I quickly slammed myself into his chest. He only stayed silent before quietly saying the words I definitely expected.
 

"I don't know.", it was true, he didn't know. How could he? But, my heart and mind still begged and cried for an answer.
 

 

-------
 

 

Joon eventually got me into his car and drove me away from that damned building. The car ride was silent. There was nothing to say. But, we eventually made it to his apartment. Our faces sad and confused. I questioned why he had brought me here when tonight was the night of his dinner party.
 

"Just follow me, okay?", He said with a cute smile as he grabbed my hand and led me through the bustling crowd of people. Some stared, some whispered about me. They talked about the bruises, my tear stained face, and the worst..was how pathetic I looked. I stayed close to Joon, trying to hide my face into his back as he led me away.
 

We arrived into the bedroom I had once stayed in before. There was a beautiful young woman sitting on the bed. She was elegant and seemed so calm and happy.
 

"It's okay. I'll be waiting." Joon smirked and closed the door, leaving me with the woman. She just smiled and grabbed a chair and gestured for me to sit down. She dried away my tear stained face and concealed the scratches and bruises that occupied my cheeks. I sat there and fumbled with my fingers as the room was swallowed with silence. She soon began fixing my hair that had now been messy and tattered from the crying and fighting with Seunghyun. I smiled as she laid out clothes for me to wear to the party. It was like a dream. Seunghyun never let me have many nice things. He got everything...
 

I quickly got up and dressed myself . I stared at the long sleek mirror that stood in front of me. I frowned. I couldn't stand the image that stood in front of me. It was unreal how damaged and pathetic I looked. I was once vibrant and smiling. Now... I was gray and forcing smiles.
 

"What have you done to yourself Eun Ae?" I scolded myself as I flattened my dress out and walked out of the room. The woman grabbed my hand, her arms bruised as well. I stared at them for a while, wondering what they could be from. The thought crossed my mind. But, it was impossible, right? She was so elegant and beautiful; full of life. She led me out of the hallway and into the crowded room of people.

 

Then, there stood Joon. Everyone watched as smiled at me, holding his hand out for me to grab. I reached out to grab his hand; my hand trembling. His hand was warm and sweaty..just like mine. I smiled as he pulled me closer into his arms and guided me to the dance floor.
 

"But Joon, my legs..the bruises.", I whispered into his chest once we reached the wooden dance floor. He let out a silent chuckle and curled his lips into a smile as he leaned down into my ear.
 

"You're beautiful.", his voice was low and serious, but romantic. My eyes grew in surprise. It had been so long since a man had said such a thing to me. Seunghyun dared not to ever say it to me. I smiled and looked up at Joon as he smiled back at me; our feet unconsciously guiding our dancing.
 

 

 "You're Beautiful.."

 


A/N: So, I didn't plan to update but since I don't know when I will be able to again, I decided to go ahead and do. I would really appreciate it if you guys could either subscribe to my blog so you can know about updates and stuff. If not, please read this post that will explain everything.

BLOG

Please Comment & Subscribe! Your comments and encrouagement are really helpful at a time like this.

ALSO,

 

PLEASE VOTE UP IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY! ^^