Help! Sister's gone crazy!

An unexpected holiday!

 

 

"WHAAAAAAT?" I was REALLY surprised, shocked, I would say..."Sssh, don't scream!" she said. "How can I not scream? I mean, you're going out with SIWON!" I said. "I'm not going out with him! I...refused."
"What?? Ok...explain!"
 
~Flashback, Giulia's POV~
 
This pub was really amazing! We were dancing and having a lot of fun! Suddenly I wanted to drink something, therefore I left Lucrezia dancing with Anna and I went to the bar. It was difficult  to choose what to drink since it was written in korean! After I chose the same thing Anna took before I turned and bumped into someone...oh oh the drink was all over him! "Oh my god, mianhe! Mianhe! Mianhe!" I hoped he wasn't angry..."It's ok miss, don't worry! I'll clean it, don't worry!" . And guess who I had in front of me? Choi Siwon. Yes, it was him. But...he wasn't angry, he was...kind! "May I buy you a drink...?" "Giulia" " Neh, Giulia, I'm afraid I didn't introduce myself before, I am-" "I know who you are!" I said. "I mean, I'm an elf. So, I know. ". Why was he beeing like that? "but that doesn't change the fact that you called me and my sister crazy, and you didn't believe us!" I said. "I'm sorry for that, beautiful!" he-wait! Did he just call me beautiful?"What?". 
"Well, you're really beautiful, Giulia, and fierce...I like that!" he said. "Well, thank you. But these kind of things don't work with me!" I answered. "Mianhe, I just wondered if you would like to drink something together sometime..?" he was acting like some kind of prince charming! "Mianhe but I'm really busy and I have to stay with my sis....ter". My sister was currently dancing with someone quite...intensily..."Oh! Kyuhyun!" Siwon said. Oh? It was him? I bet she didn't know...I called her while Siwon called his friend. As she understood who the guy was they started arguing...again! After a while Siwon talked again "So...wanna reconsider my offer?" he asked. "Mianhe, but no!" I aswered. "Well, that means that I'll have to make you change your mind, beautiful princess!" he said and left with Kyuhyun. Ugh! Beautiful princess?
 
~End of flashback-Lucrezia's POV~
 
Ok, before you all think that my sister is completely out of her mind I'll explain! Giulia doesn't like the kind of "prince charming" guy. You know, when they show up with roses or act as if they were some kind of knights and all, she doesn't like it. She thinks that those kind of guys are weak and not real men (even though she thinks women are superior), I just call them really nice guys! " I mean, Lu, he called me BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS! PRINCESS!!! You know how much I hate these kind of things!" she said. "Yeah, I know, but still...it's Siwon! I mean...he's perfect!" "Yes and that's the problem! I don't like these kind of guys!". "Mmmh ok ok, anyway...Kyuhyun...when I was dancing with him, I was SO attracted to him...it was...hot and....strange! And he said it was nothing! Ugh! He's SO rude! Anyway, he's coming to take the cellphone tomorrow and then I'll never see him again!".
With that, we met Anna and the others again and kept dancing.