I'm not crazy!

An unexpected holiday!

 

 

" Oh great, the guard's coming this way!" I said, anxious. "Ok Lu, we should just keep calm and try to explain again" my sister was trying to calm herself, I knew she was angry. 
As the guard approced us he started to say something in korean. "Ehm mianhe, do you speak English?" I asked him. "Neh..a bit. Miss you can't stay here." he told me. Ok, I was getting angry too "Look, I was at the concert yesterday and THIS cellphone FELL from CHO KYUHYUN's  pocket. I'm not kidding and I'm seriously getting tired!" I almost screamed.
He looked at me as if I was a monster "Calm down miss.  This is not possible, you can't see an idol when you want and this excuses don't work anymore! Please leave the building.". 
"Look, this isn't an excuse, do you think I would spend half of my holiday looking for the owner of a cellphone if it wasn't true?? And this cellphone isn't mine, ok? I HATE hello kitty!" I really couldn't take it anymore! " THAT is the phone you should give a GUY back? Miss, you're crazy! Please l-"  "Yah!" Oh no...my sister got angry..." Yah! My little sister's not crazy ok? That damn thing fell from his pocket ok?? So you call that korean guy and give this damn thing back to him OK???"
 
"Is there a problem?" someome said. I turned and OMG...Siwon was here! Gosh he was soo hot! I couldn't speak! But Giulia had already entered her killer mode! "Yes! This cellphone is the problem! It fell from you're friend's pocket at the concert and my lil sister took it and we're trying to give it back but this guy here thinks we're crazy, do I look crazy????". Well, actually, she did. But I'd be the same if I hadn't realize who we were talking to. He started saying something but was cut off by Giulia "Listen, I don't care what you want to say. You know what? I don't care anymore, we'll keep it!". She took my hand and started walking away when we heard a "Aaah" and turned.
 
OH. MY. GOD.
 
~Kyuhyun's POV~
 
I rushed downstairs hoping the foreigner didn't leave. When I arrived I saw a girl standing and one arguing with the guard and ...Siwon? Ah neh...he left earlier 'cause he had another schedule. I focused on the girl again and...wow they were kinda good looking. The older one was kinda scary, but the other one...her eyes...Oh no! They were leaving and Aaaah! She really had the cellphone!
 
Then I realized they all turned to face me. I ran to the younger one, she was kinda shocked. "Ah! The cellphone! Give it to me!" I know I was being a bit rude but my life depended on it! Well...she seemed a bit pissed off..."Yah! You could at least say thank you! If I hadn't picked it up it would be lost or some crazy seasang fan could have found it!" she said. "Why, aren't you one?" I answed. Ok, she really was pissed off but I didn't care..."ma guarda questo... (look at this...) do I look like I'm blackmailing you? I just asked for a "kamsahamnida"! Thanks to you I was called crazy a LOT of times! And you should look at people in the face when you're talking to them!" she was seriously annoying! I looked in her eyes and..Oh god her eyes were...breathtaking...I..."Aish! Why am I arguing with you? I'm leaving!". As I turned toward Siwon I heard her saying "Ok! Fine! And what kind of guy has a pink and hello kitty cellphone, anyway? ADDIO! (farewell!)".
 
When I realized I forgot to take the cellphone she was already gone.