No! I can't fall for her!

An unexpected holiday!

 

~Lurezia's POV~

 

 
I woke up as my sister shock me "Sis! hey Lu! You need to wake up if we want to go around Seoul today!" she said. "Mmm...you're right...ah! Crap! I can't! I have to meet Kyuhyun and give him the cellphone...." I almost forgot about that!
I was still SO mad at him! I mean he treated me really rudely and also said that what we shared yesterday was...NOTHING! However, I still couldn't believe I actually MET Cho Kyuhyun! My bias! I met him! And danced with him! And, well...argued with him...and he kinda hates me, probably...
Anyway, I don't really like him , I mean, his personality and his rudeness...ugh!
I was lost in thoughts and didn't hear my sister talking to me"Mmmh, sorry sis, what were you saying?" I said. "I said, I'll go and when you finish you call me so we can meet up again ok? You've got you're cellphone, right?" she looked at me. "Of course I have it! And of course I have your number!" I answered. 
 
After Giulia went out I got up and got ready. After that I went to the reception and  waited there. I didn't know what I was supposed to do, therefore I just waited. I told Giulia to put the cellphone in my bag, so I was sure I had it. After a while, I went out to see if he was waiting there. Suddenly, I felt hands grubbing me and someone brought me inside a car. I kept kicking ang kicking but I couldn't get free! "Yah! Stop kicking! Aish! It's me! Kyuhyun!" Someone said. "What?" I turned and saw Kyuhyun looking at me with a pissed expression. "Ah it's you...WHY DID YOU DO THAT????? YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!!!" I screamed. I swear I 'm gonna kill him! "Yaah! Calm down! I couldn't just come there and meet you! People would have recognized me!" he said. " Ok but please DON'T do that again!"  I answered. "Arasso, now give me the cellphone! And plese be quick! I've got schedule!" he told me. "Ok Ok, I have it in my bag" I took my bag and started looking for the phone. I found it and took it...Crap! That wasn't the right one! It was Giulia's white blackbarry! Crap! "Ehm...that's not my sister's cellphone!" he said. "I know! This is Giulia's! But...I don't understand, I told her to put the phone in my bag and....Crap! She must have switched them!" I couldn't believe it! "Aish! Aish! Driver, go back to the hotel!" 
"No wait! She's not there, she's around Seoul! I was supposed to call her and meet up with her" I said. "Than just call her!" he looked really worried..."That's the probelm...your phone ran out of battery...so...I think we're kinda screwed"
 
~Kyuhyun's POV~
 
This situation was seriously driving me crazy! What were we supposed to do now?? But...I couldn't get angry at her...she had a strange effect on me! That just pissed me off even more! When I saw her at the hotel looking for me...she was SO beautiful. I mean, not the classic beauty, she was kinda strange. Maybe that was because I wasn't used to foreigners, but anyway...her eyes were...incredible...and her smilem(even though she didn't smile a lot around me, my bad)....Yah! Cho Kyuhyun get a hold of yourself! I thought.
I looked at her and my heart started beating faster. Oh no no no no,this can't be happening! No no no no no no...I can't like a girl like that! However, there was nothing I could do...I..liked her. The way she stood for herself and didn't do everything to just impress me...I really liked that too. Also, I saw how she was with her sister and her friends...she was kinda..sweet, nice, lively..." Ehm...are you okay? Kyuhyun-ssi?" she interrupted my thoughts. God, seriously Kyuhyun, get a hold of yourself, aish! "So...how do we find you're sister?"
 
~Lucrezia's POV~
 
After I said that Kyuhyun turned to face me and just...stared. He kept looking at me. He's arrogant face wasn't there anymore, he was SO cute! Ok, let's say hot! God...really hot! After I while I said " Ehm...are you okay? Kyuhyun-ssi?". He " woke up" and answered "So...how do we find you're sister?". I thought for a while then said "Well, knowing my sister, she probably took a guide of the city and went to all the places she wanted to visit...I need to buy the same guide she bought! I know the places she likes and where she wanted to go! I need a library!" "Arasso. But We need to go to the dorm, I need to get a disguise, it will take a while. Oh and we'll go with my car, I'll drive." he answered. "Mmh ok!" I said. Wait...did he say WE? The DORM? OMG!