The party :))

An unexpected holiday!

~Lucrezia's POV~

 

 
We were In our hotel getting ready. "Ok, now I really don't know how I should dress up!" I said panicking. "Mmmh I think you should wear that green dress of yours...green colour really suits you! I'm wearing this one!" she answered smiling. I grabbed the green dress and started putting it on. "Giul...we're really lucky, aren't we? This is like...the BEST holiday ever!" I said. "Yep! And really unexpected. I think we should thank Kyuhyun and Siwon...oh and you know even though I don't really like his personality....Siwon is too damn hot!" she pointed out. "Yeah right?? God his abs...oh and did you see the SHINee oppas? They really are gorgeous too and Onew...he's so cute and kind!" I smiled. "Yeah...too much! I prefer key...or minho! He's hot!" she answered. "That's for sure! If only Alexia knew that I met Taemin AND Heechul, she would faint!" I grinned. "Alexia?" my sister asked. "Yeah you don't remember her? She's my friend, she's in my class. She really likes Taemin and Heechul. Oh right! Do you have skype on your phone?" I asked and she nodded. Perfect! I'll call her later...at the party!
After we got ready, Anna picked us up and we went to the dorm. We knocked on the door and Henry opened it. "Hi you're here! :D come in come in!" he said smiling. As we went in everybody was in the living room chatting. We greeted everyone  and sat with them. "Oook so we're almost ready with dinner, we just have to wait for the things we ordered." Ryeowook  said entering the room. "Oh, I didn't think about something...I made only korean food, do you girls want some pasta?" he asked. "No no it's ok! We love korean food! Also, I'm sure you cook well but..." Giulia said. "What? Are you saying I don't know how to cook italian pasta? >.>" he said. "No I-" she started but he stooped her "Ok, this is a challenge!" he grabbed her and brought her in the kitchen. After a while we heard Giulia screaming "No no no no, the water has to boil first! THEN you put the spaghetti in or else they'll be like gum!!". I laughed and some of the guys translated to those who didn't understand. Fortunately, most of them understood even if they couldn't speak english. We started chatting again but we heard another scream "Yaaaaaaah! What are you doing?? Noooo! You can't put the tomato if there's still water! You have to devide the water and the cooked pasta and then you can add the tomato! Are you stupid?? Aaaah sul serio non ci posso credere! Ecco perchè non vi viene bene! (aaah I can't believe it! That's way you can't do it well!)". At this we all started laughing. When all dinner was ready they placed everything on the table and we did a kind of self service, still chatting and listening to music. Everybody really enjoyed the pasta, that thanks to Giulia was edible haha. "So Lucrezia, right?" Onew asked. "Neh Onew-ssi" I smiled. "Nono, call me oppa ;)" he said. "Arasso oppa" I blushed. Then he asked "So...how long are you staying here?". "Till the day after tomorrow, tomorrow's our last day.." I answered and his eyes widened. "Really? That's a pity! I really would have liked to get to know you bet-" he was interrupted by Amber. "Yah! Lucrezia, do you know how to play this game???". I turned and saw her pointing at the Wii..the game was chambara from wii sport resort! I loved that game. "Neh! *_*" I turned to Onew "Mmm...oppa mianhe". " Oh don't worry, I wonna play too ;)" he answered. Oh yes, my dear chambara, here I come! My thoughts were stopped by Kyuhyun "Lucrezia...". "Neh Kyuhyun?" I asked. He didn't look very well, I was a bit worried but then he said "Oh nothing, mianhe :)". "Arasso! You're coming to play?" I asked again. "No, you go :)" he answered. "Uh, ok" what was wrong with him..?
 
~Kyuhyun's POV~
 
I couldn't stand it! I couldn't stand it! He was hitting on her! And she was all lovey dovey! Where is her rude side?? Why does she shows it only to me?? And that night, she was really beautiful, and smiling..and I loved her smile! I heard their conversation and I was so irritated! Wait..what? She's leaving! Oh right...she's here only for a week..."Lucrezia.." I told her. "Neh Kyuhyun?" she answered. It really hurt me that she called ONEW oppa but couldn't call me that. But what should I say? "Oh, nothing, mianhe" I faked a smile. "Arasso! You're coming to play?" she asked. "No" if you don't want a dead onew" you go :)" I said and walked away. Where the hell was Giulia?