Dancing...

An unexpected holiday!

 

Hi everybody! I'll add the links to the music in the text I advice to listen to them while reading :))

 

~Lucrezia’s POV~

When we arrived I was really surprised…that place was awesome! They just finished playing Taboo from Don Omar(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=lRWqYR3e7xE)…I loved that song! “Oh God…it’s Ven Conmigo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEInlYjVFzk)!” my sister’s said. It was another reggaeton song I adored! We went to the bar to grab something to drink. Giulia took a cocktail while I had only a juice, I didn’t like alcohool at all…ugh….I wanted to dance sooo bad! “Giul, please let’s go! I wanna dance! Perfavore~” I said. “I know…me too and they’re playing follow the leader(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmap94TcDNs)!!! I’ll finish my drink right away! Oh ehm…Lu…why do I feel observed??” she told me. “’Cause you’re hot, italian and everyone is watching you! Haha let’s go!” I answered. However, she was right…I had a strange sensation…

I decided to not think about it and have fun! We went inside the dancing crowd and I started dancing…letting the music move my body and feeling completely alive!

~Kyuhyun’s POV~

We followed them and entered the pub/disco they went to. The music was strange, I’ve never heard it, actually. But it was kinda cool and also, I felt that I wanted to dance it…”Hyung do you see them?” I asked. “Yes they’re at the bar! Oh wait they went into the crowd!” Siwon hyung answered. I went there too and tried to look for her. The music suddenly changed and I found her(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVDHqeHdvGg). I couldn’t believe my eyes…the way she danced was…awesome! And…arousing! OMG. I couldn’t even breathe but I couldn’t stop looking at her! I got near her and she saw me…she continued dancing. Didn’t she recognize me? Probably not, I was wearing a disguise! The music changed again (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUXH2DqVOC8) and we started dancing together…I didn’t even know what I was doing but I was…attracted to her, I couldn’t pull away…

We continued dancing as if we were only one…I couldn’t understand what was happening. All I saw was her, all I knew was her. I wanted her and I wanted to kiss her…she was beautiful and y, but I just kept dancing…

~Lucrezia’s POV~

What was happening to me?? I didn’t even know who this guy was…I couldn’t even see his face properly. But…I was…attracted to him…I couldn’t pull away! My body kept moving...all I saw was him, all I knew was him. I wanted him…I really wanted him but I just kept dancing…until I heard two voices saying at the same time “Lucrezia!”, “Kyuhyun!”.

I turned and and saw my sister and..Siwon? I faced the mysterious guy who was taking off his…disguise I guess. “So, your name’s Lucrezia? Where are you from?” Kyuhyun asked me, I repeat CHO KYUHYUN asked me. Then I remembered how rude he had been earlier. “I’m from Italy and…why are you here?” I answered. “You’ve got my sister’s cellphone, remember?”. His sister? Oh, that explained a LOT of things…”I know, I mean why are you dancing with me?” I asked again. He looked at me with an evil smirk “Why? Can’t I? Anyway, don’t think too much about it, it’s nothing! Just give me that cellphone so we can finish this story and stop seeing each other!”. Ugh, so rude, again! “I don’t have it here, I can’t bring it everywhere, it’s back at the hotel!”. “What? Stupid foreigner!” and he said something in korean, he seemed pretty angry/scared. “Yah! Just because I’m italian it doesn’t mean I’m stupid! If you hadn’t been so rude and hadn’t forgotten it, things wouldn’t have turned out like this!” I was getting seriously angry. “Fine then, I’ll come to your hotel tomorrow morning! Be there!” and he left. “Ugh, how rude…” I said.

I turned to face my sister “Sis, did you hear him? Sis?”. “Hmm?” she was strange…”Did you hear what he just said??” I asked again. “Oh sorry…you can’t believe what happened…” I couldn’t understand her expression, surprised? Pissed? Probably pissed…”What?”. “Siwon just asked me out.” She said. “WHAAAAAAAAT????????”.

----------------

Hope you enjoyed and PLEASE COMMENT! ^^