I love him

An unexpected holiday!

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~
Well... there I was, disguised, again, stalking the girl I liked, again, getting seriously jelous, again!!! Giulia and I were following them without them noticing.  Ugh, they were all smiling and happy...Noooo! Don't smile for him! Smile for me! Wait! What are you saying, don't be egoistic! As long as she's happy, right?
"Yah! Keep your thoughts for yah! Or at least keep your voice low!" Giulia said. I looked at her confused. "Aish, you said it out loud you pabo! Now, focus on them!" she said again and we turned to look at them. They were entering a KFC. "Bwo?? Why are they eating fried chicken in the afternoon??" giulia looked confused...oh, I bet she doesn't know..."Don't you know?? Onew and chicken? He loves it, no...he's OBSESSED with it!" I said. "You see? You see? That's another reason to dislike that guy! First, he's all like 'Oh I'm ing prince charming! Oh I'm so kind! Oh oh oh oh oh!', then he also likes chicken?? I freaking hate chicken! Does he think he's so cool? 'Oh I'm the best! Oh I'm so hot and gorgeous! Oh I'm so cool!'...ha! Oh no caro! Assolutamente no! Pensi di poter stare con mia sorella senza che io approvi?? (oh no dear! Absoluteyl not! You think you can be with my sister without me approving it?) Eh??" she nearly screamed. Omo! She was going crazy!! What's wrong with her?? "Ehm...w-what does it mean...?" I tried asking. "It means that if he dares to lay a hand on my baby sister I'll freaking kill him!!!".
in that exact moment they came out of the KFC...and they probably heard Giulia screming! In fact, Lucrezia turned her face toward us! I grabbed Giulia and hid.
"Is everything ok?" Onew asked. No it isn't, because I'm going to kill you! "Ah, neh, mianhe...I thought I heard my sister O.o I probably just imagined it! Anyway, we are we going now oppa?" she said similing. "Mmm let's see...you wonna have some fun, right?" what did he mean by that??? You little...DON'T YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON H-" Then let's go to an amusement park! ;))" he said. That made me feel way better. I really couldn't stand the thought of him touching her...
They were heading to the amusement park and obvuously we kept followimg them. "Mmm this isn't really a bad idea...he gained some points!" Giulia said. "Yah! Are you standing up for him?" I asked. "Anyo anyo! I'm still cheering for you! Also 'cuz, I know she likes you... I know her well, she's the one who doesn't!". We entered the amusement park and looked for them again. When I saw them we hid near the place where they stopped. Since they were deciding on which ride they wanted to go first I sat down with Giulia and waited. Seriously...how did I end up like this? Stalking and getting jelous all the time? She is really driving me crazy...but...there's nothing I can do...she's amazing! As I looked up, Onew got close to her and "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" he was holding her hand! When they heard my scream they turned...uh oh... Forunately giulia grabbed me and we hid so that they could not see us. "michyeosseo??" giulia whispered. "What was that? O.o" I heard Onew saying. "Dunno....anyway, oppa let's go on this rollercoster first!" Lucrezia answered. "Neeeeh arasseo!" and they left. 
"Aish! Paboooo! We almost got caught!". "Mianhe...." I muttered. "Just be carefull! Let's go before we lose them!" she said.
We spent another 2 hours following them around  and fortunately I didn't have to go on rollercosters too! I hated them, they made me sick and I threw up every time I went on one! It was almost evening and they set on a bench chatting. "woah! It's seven already! I needa go! Sorry Kyu, see yah later, I'm in a rush! Keep an eye on them" Giulia said and I nodded. After she left I focused on them again and what I saw in front of me hurt me a lot! They were hugging...I felt my heart ache and I wanted to run away but I could't. It would have been useless. They broke the embrace and Onew started leaning downto her. I couldn't take it anymore! It hurt too much to see! I didn't want too see her kissing him. I turned and ran away. The image of them together kept repeating in my head. My heart ached and my vision blurred. I felt hurt, jelous, furious and sad...extremely sad. Tears started forming in my eyes...I can't believe I'm crying!
As I returned to the dorm I rushed in my room and locked the door.
 
~Lucrezia's POV~ 
The date went pretty well! I had a lot of fun and he was really nice! I felt really comfortable with him, I liked it! However, I felt strange, as if someone was following me, for the whole time. I also thought I heard my sister's voice! I probably just imagined it. But then again, why did I think I heard Kyuhyun's voice too? I also thought I saw him for a moment....bah! I can't believe I'm thinking about him right now..."Hey, everything all right?" onew oppa asked me. "An...neh oppa, mianhe" I answered. He nodded and we decided to sit on a bench. "I really had a great time, kamsahamnida oppa!" I said. "I'm glad! So...when are you leaving then?" he asked. "Well...I dunno! 'cuz I'll have to wait for the passport...it could take some time...I really don't know what I'll do haha!" he smiled at me. "Well...I think...that the longer you stay here the better it is!" he smiled again. Actually, I was happy I could stay here longer. I could spend more time with everyone and with Kyu-what am I thinking??...Aish..."Neh! It's also a good thing! I like staying  here!" I smiled widely. Suddenly, he hugged me! I was startled...I didn't expect it! But it was good...even though I wasn't anxious at all...I didn't feel nervous, nor particularly happy. I shouldn't feel like this if I like him...does this mean that- he started leaning to kiss me. Suddenly, I felt I really didn't want to kiss him, I didn't want to be in his arms. The one I was thinking about right now was...Kyuhyun. Why? Then it hit me! I...like...Kyuhun. I wanted to be in in Kyuhyun's arms, I wanted to kiss HIM. I stopped Onew by putting a hand on his chest. We stayed silent for a moment..."O-oppa...I-". "It's Kyuhyun, isn't it?" he asked. "Eh?" he...knew? "The guy you're in love with. It's him, isn't it? I could tell" he said. "Ah n-neh...oppa....mianhe...jeongmal mianhe...." I said staring at the ground. "It's okay, don't worry, I kinda expected that....we can still be friends, right?" he asked smiling weakly. I nodded smiling. 
My phone rang ♪♪Hey! I'm Mr Simple!♪♪. I answered and Siwon talked.
S: Yoboseyo? Lu?
L: Neh oppa? What's up?
S: Well...Giulia forgot her bag...can you come get it? I'm at the dorm...
L: Why?? Weren't you going to have dinner together? Why can't she come and get it?
S: Well...we...kinda argued.
L: Oh, arasseo, I'm coming, I needa talk to you anyway! Annyeong!
S: Neh, annyeong!
Onew insisted on coming with me since it was already evening. After we parted I entered the dorm trying not to be noticed by the elfs.