Eotteoke???

An unexpected holiday!

 

When the concert finished I was so excited that I completely forgot what happened before! "That was...AWESOME! SPETTACOLARE! (-spectacular-)!" I said. "Yeah, right? And the part when they dressed up...it was hilarious!" Giulia answered. I started laughing "Hahaha! Oh! And when they came in the crowd? They were so close and..crap! I almost forgot!" I told my sister what happened and I showed her the object. "Lucrezia...are you sure? It doesn't really look like a guy's cellphone to me..."
 
That's when I noticed that it was a pink blackberry with Hello Kitty on it! Ugh...Hello Kitty... "Ah...well...I didn't notice...it...maybe he likes...pink and hello kitty?" I didn't really know what to say, I was sure that I saw it right!. "Probably one elf lost it and you imagined it." she said. "No Giul...I'm SURE I saw it falling from his pocket! I mean, I also think it's really strange, also because I don't think they're allowed to bring it on stage! However...you know me sis, I wouldn't lie about someting like this and I REALLY saw it!" I answered. "Ok Lu I believe you. Try calling the last number!."
 
It was a good idea...I did as she said and my call was answered by a woman. She was talking in korean and I couldn't understand anything. " Annyeong haseyo...not speak korean" I hoped she could understand what I was trying to say but she kept talking, asking questions, I think " No korean, no Hangul (maybe she would understand better this way?), English! English!". She still didn't understand " ehm cellphone, blackberry, Kyuhyun!". Ah, she understood this, obviously, the name... " Neh...Kyuhyun, blackberry, phone! I have it ehm... found it...ehm...concert!". There she started talking again and I really couldn't understand! " Ehm...never mind...kamsahamnida, annyeong!"
 
"Aaaaah it's useless!" I said. " Maybe we should try to go backstage and see if someone recognises the cellphone!". We tried to find where we should go but it wasn't easy, although the screaming fans kinda helped us haha! However, as I imagined, it was useless and the guards sent me away!
 
~ Kyuhyun's POV ~
 
Aaaah! The concert was finally over! I really enjoyed doing this but I was SO tired I wanted to fall asleep right away! Oh! Right! The cellphone! Where did I put it? Ah neh, the pocket! But it wan't there anymore. No no no no, I put it there in a rush and where is it now? Aish! She's going to kill me! Aish! I thought. I lost my phone one month ago, probably some crazy fans took it, and my sister lent me hers. She already bought a new one for me since I didn't have time and she was going to bring it to me at the end of the week and...well...I had to give hers back obviously. Aish, she cared for it more then she cares for her life!
 
" Yah, Kyuhyun! We're leaving!" Yesung hyung shouted. " Neh, I'm coming!" I answered. Aish, I'm dead! I'm seriously dead!
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello! I hope you're enjoying the story! I'm leaving for a holiday in 2 days and I hope I'll be able to update, I'll try my best!!
 
Please comment! ^_^
 
 
Once again these parts are in italian, these are personal thoughts