Surprise for a friend!

An unexpected holiday!

~ Alexia's POV ~

Aaaah I was really bored!! All my friends were on holiday and I had no one to spend some time with -.-. I lived in a town near Rome and usually there wasn't much to do, so without my friends I was really bored. However, I finally fixed my computer...so I could watch my dear dramas!!! I switched my computer on and started looking for a good drama to watch, when my friend Lucrezia called me on skype! I accepted the call.

L: Ciao Aleeeeee! Come stai? (Hi Ale! How are you?)

Me: Hey Ciao!! Tutto bene, qui non c'è niente da fare come al solito haha! Tu invece??? Oddio oddio raccontami tutto!! (Hi! Everything's ok, here there's nothing to do, as always haha! What about you??Omg omg tell me everything!!)

Lucrezia was currently on holiday in..Korea! I was so happy for her and I wanted to know everything!! I mean, Korea, where kpop bands were...where my Chullie and Taemin were!!

L: Ok, calma. Però parliamo inglese che ci sono dei miei amici e non capiscono. (Ok, calm down. Let's speak english since there are some friends of mine and they don't understand)

Me: Ok ok...please please tell me EVERYTHING!!

L: eeeh it's quite a loong story but Seoul is really beautiful! I'll show you some pictures when I come back. Also the concert was AWESOME! Oh and I got you a little something..hehehe

Me: really??? Omg thank you! I really envy you! 

L: Well, also, some..things... happened and I met some people...ok, promise not to faint ok?

Me: Sure! You know me, why should I faint?

L: You'll see!

L: So...these are my friends...

She moved from the webcam and..OMG!! I was shocked!!! I couldn't speak!!!

Tae: Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Taemin!

Oh..I know!!

Hee: Annyeong! uhm Hello! Me...Heechul!

Aww so cute! and HOT!

Me: A-Annyeong! Cho-choneun Alexia imnida!

Henry: Aww she's nervous!! Hey, don't worry! We won't bite!

Tae: He's right. Guys...say hi!!!

Slowly all the members of Super Junior, SHINEee and F(x) introduced theirselves. I was so happy! Also, OMFG Siwon's and Donghae's yness! Then someone said something in korean and I heard Yesungs's name. Uh? He wasn't there...

Henry: Oh! I'll translate, he asked where Yesung is!

L: Oh...he's busy...

She turned to me.

L: Si sta divertendo con l'amica di mia sorella in camera sua haha! ( He's having fun with my sister's friend in his room haha!)

Me: Oh..haha! Wow!

Giul: Oh..lo sapevi anche tu? (Oh..you knew it too?)

L: Sai, dovrebbero chiudere la porta! (You know, they should close the doors!)

At this, the three of us started laughing.

Kyu: Helloooo There are a lot of non-italian speakers here!!

Lu: Yah! Shut up! muahahahahah!!

Kyu: I'll make you pay one day....

Oh...I see something here..hehe! We kept chatting and I had so much fun!! After a while they all greeted me and only Lucrezia remained.

 

~ Lucrezia's POV ~

A: Lu...that was...omg! How did you end up with them?? They're amazing even in real life!

Me: Well...it's kinda of a long story...so...did you like the surprise? 

A: Absolutely! Lu...I LOVE YOU!

Me: Hahaha love you too!!!!!

A: Oh and...what's going on between and Kyuhyun?

Me: Nothing's going on!

Why did everybody keep assuming something was going on?? I DON'T like him..I think. Delete that, I don't!

Me: I'm actually more into Onew u.u

A: Mmm...if you say so ^.- Lu my mum's calling me, I gotta go...THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Me: You're welcome girl!

After I closed the call I turned and saw Taemin looking at me. "Hey, you ok? I asked. "Neh...I...could you..uhm...give me...uhm.." he tried to say. "Just say it!" I said. "Couldyougivemeherskypeaccount?" he said in one breath. I smiled from ear to ear. "'cause you know...I'd ask her number but she's in Italy, and I couldn't call or text her anyway, so I guess I can skype her, you know, to have a chat. I mean, she's nice and cute and funny and beautiful..and she didn't fangirl stupidly on us! I mean, you guys didn't too, but ther's something about her, I mean...". "  Ok if you stop talking to yourself I'll give it ti you!" I stopped him. I wrote down her account for him and then I left her a message on facebook // Se ti aggiunge -Tae's account- su skype, DEVI ACCETTARLO! capito??? ;) :D // (if -Tae's account- ads you on skype, you MUST ACCEPT IT! understood??? ;) :D)