Trying again

An unexpected holiday!

 

 

 
The next day I decided to try again and go to the SM entertainment. "Yes, and how do you think you can find it? And they'll just think you're crazy, again!" Giulia said. " I have to try, I can't just keep it. Anyway I just have to buy a map..." I answered. " Ok Lu...I'll come with you.."
 
After going in the wrong direction twice we finally found it. "Ok I guess I should just try to-" I was interrupted by screming fans that were apparently harassing some idol. I went near them and I managed to see him: he was Heechul from Super Junior! "Isn't that...Heechul? Oh god they're not letting him go!" my sister said. "Yeah, we should help him!" "How??" "I don't know- wait I have an idea!" I saw that the fans had Siwon's and Eunhyuk's lighstick, therefore I started screaming "Yaaaaaay Siwon Oppa! Eunhyuk Oppa! Yaaaaaaaaah!" they all started to turn and scream. I saw that Heechul understood what I did and ran inside the building, I followed him. I needed to talk to him.
 
"Heechul-sshi" I said. He saw me and surprised said somenthing in korean. "Ehm..English?" I said. He answered " Arasso, I...ehm...Thank you. And not follow please."
"I know, Mianhae...this" I took the cellphone" is Kyuhyun's, can you give it to him?" I tried to explain. "What? Kyuhyun? No...this, pink!" he said. I tried to explain that I saw it falling from his pocket but he didn't believe me, naturally. "You, crazy! Not follow please!" and he went away.
 
"We really need to learn korean! 'cuz you know? I sooo want to kick his but I should explain the reason before!" I heard my sister saying. Wow I didn't even notice that she followed me.
 
~ Kyuhyun's POV~
 
We were at the SM building and guess what? We were waiting for Heechul to start practicing, again! Anyway, I couldn't really concentrate since my sister's cellphone was nowhere to be found!
 
After what seemed like ages, he finally showed up. " Yah! What took you so long???" Leeteuk hyung said. "Mianhae I had to talk to Manager hyung and I was also stopped by the fans, you know, outside. Oh but a foreigner helped me, even if she was crazy too. She kept bragging about a cellphone, a pink and hello kitty cellphone, she said it was Kyuhyun's hahaha!"
What?? I had to go down, NOW!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this was kinda short, I'm on a train right now!