Why should I faint?

An unexpected holiday!

 

 

 
~Giulia's POV~
I was really having fun! I chatted a lot with Victoria, she was interested in my university's studies! Also, I danced with Minho and Donghae...they were both so handsome! But Donghae was my favourite, he was my bias after all. However, I couldn't find Anna, where did she go?? I looked a bit around but she wasn't there. "Oh Henry! Did you see Anna?" I aked him. "Neh she was feeding Yesung's turtles a while ago" he answered as he pointed in the direction of Yesung's room. The door wasn't completely closed so I pushed it a bit. Really, feeding his turtles?? She could do something more interesting with hi- Ok, she WAS doing something more interesting! Kind of making out on his bed! Tsk, I'm envious! I closed the door and turned around. "Tsk, they could at least close the door! Haha!" I said. "I agree, beautiful!" I heard from behind. Really, beautiful again? " What is it?" I said. "Uuuh, nice, I just wanted to have a chat!" Siwon answered. "Yes well...I have to agree first..." I looked at him, he sure was hot! "Then you should agree!" he said with a smile "also, what about dinner tomorrow?". "Are you asking me out again?" I asked. "Mmmh...I guess I am.." ok, now he was y! "You know that I'm leaving the day after tomorrow, right?" I asked again. "I do...thta's why you should agree" he said in a really y, y, y way..."Ok, I agree" I anwered. Well, I should give it a try right?
That's when I noticed a really worried Kyuhyun coming this way! "I. Need. To. Talk. To. You.!" he said and grabbed my arm. He brought me in a room I didn't know. "Yah Yah Yah Yah calm down! What's up???" I said. He lookes...frustated. I actually thought that Kyu really liked my sister and I bet this was about her! "It's just that..ehm...I...". "Is this about my sister?" I asked. His eyes widened "You...knew????". "It's pretty obvious you know!" I answered. He blushed...awww Cho Kyuhyun was blashing! For my sister! "Yah! Don't look at me in that way!" he told me still blushing. "It's just that's you're so cuuute! Awwww baby Kyu blushing for my sister!" I answered. "Yah!! I'm older then you, you know?? Anyway, does she like Onew??" he finally asked. "Mmmh she doesn't really like him as in like like him, you know, love. But she thinks he's really cute and kind and all that crap. Honestly I'm on your side!" I blurted out. "Really, then, are you going to help me?? Since you're leaving soon, I would like to see her tomorrow..." he got serious. "Mmm let's see, I'll be busy tomorrow evening but I'm free during the day so...sure!" I smiled. 
 
~Lucrezia's POV~
We just finished playing and I needed a rest, so I thought of calling Alexia. But I didn't know where my suster was...."Giuuuuuliaaaaaa! Giuuuuuuuuuliaaaaaaaaaa mi serve il telefonoooooo (I need the phone)". Nothing. " Giuuuuuliaaaaa! GIULIA!" I called again. She came rushing into the room "OMG Lu calm down! Here it is!". I grinned and took it. I loged in on skype and yes! She was online! "Hey, what are you doung?" someone asked. "Skyping my friend, Alexia" I answered. "I friend from Italy???" someone else asked. I nodded. Suddenly they all gathered around me and I called. When she answered I activated the webcam and put if full screen.
Me: Ciao Aleeeeee! Come stai? (Hi Ale! How are you?)
A: Hey Ciao!! Tutto bene, qui non c'è niente da fare come al solito haha! Tu invece??? Oddio oddio raccontami tutto!! (Hi! Everything's ok, here there's nothing to do, as always haha! What about you??Omg omg tell me everything!!)
Me: ok, calma. Però parliamo inglese che ci sono dei miei amici e non capiscono. (ok, calm down. Let's speak english since there are some friends of mine and they don't understand)
A: Ok ok...please please tell me EVERYTHING!!
Me: eeeh it's quite a loong story but Seoul is really beautiful! I'll show you some pictures when I come back. Also the concert was AWESOME! Oh and I got you a little something..hehehe
A: really??? Omg thank you! I really envy you! 
Me: Well, also, some..things... happened and I met some people...ok, promise not to faint ok?
A: Sure! You know me, why should I faint?
Me: You'll see!
I turned and told Taemin, Heechul and the others to come close.
Me: So...these are my friends...
I moved from the webcam so she could see the guys. Her eyes widend, opened and she froze.