Watching

Replacement Managers and Coordinators

A/N: The next few chapter are really short sorry about that. It gets confusing if I don't break them up like this. When I was trying to explain it to tama_sempre I was even getting confused. 

_______________________________

 

“You’ve over done it again.” SuHo whispered lifting her up. “What am I going to do with you.” He made his way to the managers room and knocked on it. Andy opened the door and let him in.

 

“Joon Oppa thank you.” Andy said as he placed Danny onto the bed. “Thank you for always watching over her whenever none of us are around.” SuHo sighed and sat down on the desk in the room.

 

“KC are you sure you both can do this?” He asked, “I know that you have experience in managing a club and all but this is entirely different.”

 

 

“Oppa..” She said and he sighed, “You’ll have to trust us.” She said and went over to her bed. “Anyway I have an early start so I’ll be turning in.” She said and pulled the covers over her. He sighed and crossed his arms. When he was about to leave the room she turned in her bed and looked at him. “By the way Oppa you have to let go. It’s been years.” He sighed and looked at her.

 

“I know.” He whispered then left the room. “I know that I have to let her go. She’s always had eyes for someone else.” He said and then went to his room. When he opened the door he was surprised to see Lay there. “YiXing is something wrong?” He asked as he took off his sweater.

 

 

“I came to keep you company tonight.” SuHo lifted a brow as he pulled the covers back to his bed. “You can’t hide your feelings from me.” Lay said and went to the over side of the bed. “Seeing her again is making you think about when we were all back at the academy.” He said and they both climbed into bed. SuHo sighed and Lay hugged him.

 

“I’m Sorry.” SuHo said and Lay shook his head.

 

 

“You have nothing to be sorry about. You loved her even though she was still really young. And you still do.” Lay held SuHo closer. “But I’m not going to let you go.” SuHo smiled and hugged Lay back.