Managers

Replacement Managers and Coordinators

 

SooMan recalled standing outside front of the gates to the military base a week ago with two high ranking officers. One from the ROKA and the other from ROKMC. “Are the two alright with being pulled out already?” He asked as he was going through some messages on his phone.

 

“They lived on base since the day they were born. So even if they aren’t they are not going to complain about it.” One of the Generals said. 

 

“It’s just taking longer since the two are coming from different training areas.” The other General commented. 

 

“What I don’t get is how their files were even sent to me?” SooMan said and the two men smiled at him.

 

“That would be my doing.” The Wonsu (General of the Army) “The two should be doing something other then being stuck here. They shouldn’t even have been put through the training. But since they are my nieces I couldn’t say much when they forced their way through enlistment.” He said and then a vehicle came up to the gate.

 

“Sorry I took so long.” A young woman said as she ran over to them. 

 

“That’s fine Andy. I know that you were in the middle of tactical extraction training.” The Wonsu said and the young woman smiled at him. “I take it your timing improved.” He said and she nodded. “Good.” Then a helicopter landed on the other side of the gate. “It looks like Danny was actually on a mission.” He said as a young woman jumped out of the helicopter and it took off again.  The young woman came running their way.

 

“Sorry. I was at JeJu. They hadn’t informed me that you wanted me back here until I was already in the water with the entire group.” She said and the Wonsu shook his head.

 

“It’s fine Danny. Anyway you and Andy will be taken off the lists starting today.” The eldest man said and the two looked shocked at him.

 

“Why!” The two said and he pointed to SooMan.

 

“You both will be working for him.” He said and the two tilted their heads. “From today you both will be going to Seoul and will be working there.”

 

“I was just in the middle of am explosive deactivation mission and you’re telling me that you are sending me to Seoul. Ajushi what the hell am I going to be doing in Seoul?”

 

“You both will be managing 6 young men each.” SooMan said and the two blinked at him. “The managers that work for me need some time off. So I was looking to have some replacement managers take their place. You both have some training behind you for management so you were chosen.” He said and then noticed how young the two looked. “Although its hard to believe that you both are at least 19 and 20 years old.”

 

“Alright girls.” The two other men said and the two girls turned to them. “Your mothers had us bring your things. So here are your bags.” The two men said pointing to four suitcases. “Behave and don’t cause too much trouble.” The two said and the girls sighed.

 

“Yes Appa.” the two said then looked at the Wonsu. “We’ll take our leave then Sir.” They saluted to the three. 

 

 

____________________________

 

 

SooMan sighed as he looked at the files in front of him again. “This may have been one of the stupidest ideas that I came up with yet.” He said to himself then got up. He had given the two girls a week to get accustomed to life in Seoul. The two were also placed through more intense training on what the groups they would be working with would be doing. SooMan heard from the teachers that the girls were the top of their classes even with just a short period of time. He walked out of his office and went to one of the practice rooms down the hall. He opened the door and smiled at the group of 12 young men laughing as they practiced and joked around. When the 12 noticed him they bowed. He nodded at them then their two male managers came up to him.

 

“What can we do for you sir?” The two said and he handed them an envelope each. “What’s this?”

 

“You both requested time off. I have given you both a month long vacation to take with your families. So have fun.” He said and the two looked shocked at him. “Oh and can you also tell the two lead coordinators for the guys that they also have a month off each.”

 

“But sir the kids have so much scheduled. We can’t leave them like this.” The two said and SooMan smiled at them.

 

“I have replacements coming in today. They should be arriving shortly.” He said and the two nodded. “Kids.” He said and the 12 young men stopped what they were doing and came up to him. “Today I have four people coming to take over the tasks your managers and coordi-noona’s have been doing.” He said and the men looked shocked at him. “The four need time off. So I have given it to them. They haven’t seen their families in a long time.” His cell phone then rang and he took it out of his pocket. “Good timing Kwon.  You can send the four to EXO’s practice room.” He said then hung up. A minute later the door to the practice room opened. Kwon the woman who worked the font desk was being supported by two out of the four young women. “What happened?” SooMan said and Kwon blushed.

 

“I’m sorry. It was my fault.” One of the other two women said as she rubbed the back of her head. “I dropped one of my kits and she tripped over the contents.” The two helping Kwon had her sit down. SooMan noticed right away the Danny was already assessing the damage while Andy kept the woman calm.

 

“I swear you are still as clumsy as ever Nana.” The other women said to the one who had caused the accident.

 

“Not fare Ri. I got excited when I saw you here as well.” Nana said as she started to jump up at and down. 

 

“How does it look Danny?” Andy asked.

 

“Not too bad. Since we were able to pop her knee back in right away she should be fine in a few days.” Danny said taking a tensor bandage out of her bag. She rapped Kwon’s knee up and then looked the woman in the eyes. “Ice it when you get back to your desk. Take some pain killers if you want. Come back to me by the end of the day so I can see how its doing.” She said and Kwon nodded. “Now as for you.” She said getting up and looking at Nana. “Stop bouncing around like a child and close your bag properly.” She said picking up another item they fell out of the others bag. 

 

“Look whose talking you brat.” Nana said looking down at Danny. Andy tried not to smile as Danny just kept a strait face. 

 

“Says the one wearing the baby doll dress.” Danny said and then looked at SooMan. He smiled at her and she bowed her head.

 

“Its good to see you held your temper Jo.” SooMan said and sighed.

 

“If I hadn’t I would have already been placed into jail for inflicting pain to over 30 people already.” She said and then looked at the 12 young men. She sighed and looked at Andy who was also looking at the 12. Andy then looked at her and smiled.

 

“You’re going to have to get over it Danny. It looks like Ajushi sent you here for that one purpose.” Andy said then the two turned to the all the guys. They bowed and then introduced themselves. “Hi I’m Kim Cassandra. You can call me KC or Andy.” She said and the nudged Danny.

 

“I’m Jo Jordan. But you can either call me JJ or Danny.” 

 

“I’M NANA!” the hyper young woman shouted. Danny had to cover her ears while Andy chuckled.

 

“And I’m Jeung Rika. Please call me JR or Ri.” The last woman said.

 

“Girls this is EXO K and EXO M. Guys Andy and Ri will be working with EXO K. As Danny and Nana will be working with EXO M.” He said and Nana cheered.

 

“God help me that I don’t kill her.” Danny mumbled.