The Bet

Replacement Managers and Coordinators

 

Danny was standing at the side of the room talking with M’s manager and Nana was jumping up and down and at times squealing with the mentions of the different events that were scheduled. The guys were watching this and tried not to laugh from the other side of the practice room. Andy and Ri were talking with K’s manager but just looked normals so the guys left them be. 

 

“I bet $50 that Nana will be crying by the end of the day.” BeakHyun said as they all saw Danny’s eye twitch.

 

“$50 says that Danny snaps by the end of the day.” ChanYeol commented.

 

“$60 down says that she snaps by noon.” Chen smiled as Danny balled her fists at her sides when Nana squealed again.

 

“$65 says that Andy will have to hold Danny back from wanting to kill Nana.” Kai said smirking as Andy gave Danny a warning look.

 

“$100 says that Danny will stay calm. Nana will cry but thats because Daizang will be the one to snap.” XiuMin said and the guys took out their money.

 

“Can I add something.” SeHun mumbled and they looked at him.

 

“Sure.” Bae said and the others betting nodded.

 

“SeHun don’t.” LuHan said and the younger smiled at him. LuHan sighed and just rolled his eyes.

 

“I say Nana Cries. Danny is put in her place. Andy had to also hold her temper. And Ri also gets an ear full.” SeHun smiled innocently at his hyungs.

 

“No way.” Kai said looking at the girls.

 

“I side with SeHun.” SuHo said taking $60 out and SeHun also took out $60.

 

“But why?” Baek said and SeHun and SuHo pointed to LuHan. LuHan just crossed his arms while he leaned against the wall.

 

“I side with SuHo and SeHun.” Lay said also taking out $60. 

 

“Same with me.” Tao added as he placed $60 out. "When LuHyun Ge gets mad he will take it out on anyone even a girl."

 

“Tao here’s $60 to add with it.” Kris said. All the money went to D.O who would give it to the winner at the end of the day.

 

“I give up.” LuHan said as he and DO went to put the money away. “DO here is $100.” DO looked at him shocked. “I’m winning this there is no way around it. I’m most likely going to snap at Nana and Ri. Which will make Nana cry. Ri will get mad but try to see it from my point of view. Andy will most likely do something wrong in 2 hours time and will get an earful from me. As for Danny. She knows her place but she’s going to push it today. And when she does god better help her when we get back to the dorm.” He said and DO noted what he said down with what the others said and put it all into his bag. 

 

“I’ll side with you then.” DO said also placing $60 into the bet making the grand total of $785.

 

“Good.” LuHan said and then they went back to the others who were none the wiser.