Danny Leaving?

Replacement Managers and Coordinators

 

A/N: So no Danny is not actually leaving her position of being sub manager just after 1 day with the guys. 

______________________________

 

When the group walked into the practice room later the evening Danny was there speaking with many of the staff. She was signing forms and talking on her phone as well. “She really should have just stayed home.” Andy said and then the people around Danny left.

 

“Nana let me see the itinerary for EXO M.” Danny said and Nana looked up from going through her bag.

 

“What itinerary?” Nana said and Danny sighed. 

 

“Nana the guys are flying to China in 2 days for a promotion. Then they go to Jakarta for another promotion. Then back here for a joint promotion with EXO K. The itinerary where is it? It was in the folder that was left for you since you needed to make sure all their performance outfits were set up.”  Nana just went back to looking in her bag. Kris stepped in front of her since Danny looked like she would want to strangle the girl. “Fine.” She said and picked up her bag that was on the sofa. “You want to play it that way okay. She can take you guys to China and I’ll just stay here.” She said and walked out of the room. 

 

“Nana you idiot.” Rika said as Andy shook her head.

 

“She won’t just leave the group with Nana.” JoonMyun said and Andy smirked.

 

“Thats what you think.” Andy said and Kris sighed.

 

"Nana couldn't you for once just behave." WuFan said and the younger girl shrugged her shoulders at him. SooMan then came running into the room.

 

“Nana you are in charge of EXO M for a 4 days.” SooMan said and Nana looked up at him shocked.

 

“You can’t be serious.” Nana said and he sighed.

 

“I am. Jordan was called out for a family matter.” He said and looked at Andy. “Andy be prepared for when she comes back.”

 

“Ajushi, Nana can’t even speak mandarin.” Rika said and and SooMan groaned. 

 

“Cassandra.” Danny said from the doors. Andy looked at her and rushed over to her. SooMan knew something was wrong since the two girls never called each other by their first names. 

 

“How bad is it.” Andy said.

 

“The fact that I was called means its a likely possibility that when I get back we’ve got funerals to go to.” Danny said and Andy sighed.  “So please watch over Nana. EXO K has JoonMyun and BaekHyun in it. The two with Rika can run things smoothly. I’ve read Rika’s file thats why all those people were here earlier. She’s got the training in management like us. She just prefers to do codie work.” She said and Andy looked shocked. “Let Nana deal with things while you guys are still here. All you have to do is when EXO-M leaves for China you are going with them. You aren’t going to be the one to make sure everything is put together. All you are there for is to translate for Nana. SooMan knows this. I already spoke to him about it. He wants to see if she will grow up and take responsibility for her actions and what she says.” Andy nodded. “Alright then I won’t be able to be reached by phone. If something happens to me your Umma will call you.” She said and Andy gave her a quick hug.

 

“Take care of yourself Jordan. And remember to watch your six.” Andy said and Danny left the building. 

____________________

A/N: See a short chapter. Oh well. Half the next chapter is already written. I'll update soon.