Tired

Replacement Managers and Coordinators

 

“Hey Andy.” Nana said while they were doing last minute prep for the show.

“What is it Nana?” Andy said as SeHun sat beside her and was showing her what the guys would need after.

“Is it true that Danny was a Queen Ka?”

“For crying out loud Nana give it up.” Andy said and SeHun took out his wallet.

“Here. Its a picture of us when we were still kids and in school.” SeHun said, “Cassy and JoJo were the only ones we let hang around with us.” Nana looked at the picture and then looked at Danny.

“What happened to her? She looks so pretty here.”

“Life is what happened Nana. Danny went through a lot once the guys left the school. And then she couldn’t take it anymore that she moved away.” Andy said and finally leaned back in her seat. “We all had to grow up. We’re not kids anymore.” She said and then Danny came up to them and checked on the system that Andy had been checking as well. Danny was so focused that she didn’t even notice Nana staring at her and also trying to get her attention. The other guys were doing a quick run through and Danny was not liking the sound she was getting. She did some minor changes and then went back up to the stage. She looked at who had the main microphone amplifiers clipped to their backs.

“Someone get me 2 more amplifiers.” She said and a tech came up to her with what she asked for. She then went over to SuHo and Kris. She placed one on each of them.  “Now try it again.” She said getting off the stage and the guys did half the song again as she went back to the tech station. She made more adjustments then sighed.

“Something wrong?” Andy asked.

“No I’m just tired.” She said and then went back onto the stage.

“This is not good. A tired Jordan is a pissed off Jordan.” Andy mumbled to herself.


When the show started it went on without a hitch. No one questioned why SeHun was not performing with the others. No one questioned who was taking his place. So when the filming ended the fans rushed the stage. This shocked all the guys but Danny step forward. “MOVE BACK TEN FEET NOW!” she shouted and the girls froze and looked at her terrified. “DID YOU NOT HERE WHAT I SAID!”  the fans backed away. “NANA, RI GET THE GUYS CHANGED BACK INTO THEIR NORMAL CLOTHES. ANDY GET ALL THEIR THINGS READY TO GO. SEHUN HELP YOUR HYUNGS.” She barked orders and everyone did as told. The guys rushed off the stage and she took off her microphone and ear piece handing it to the techs. She then walked off the stage with everyone just looking at her. Once in the change room it was chaos. Nana was just acting up. “I’M GOING TO GIVE YOU ALL TO THE COUNT OF TEN TO CALM DOWN AND SHUT UP.”  She said and started counting. “10”

“NANA GET OUT OF ME MAY!” Ri shouted.

“9”

“NANA DON’T TOUCH THAT!” Andy shouted.

“8”

“Nana that is not a toy.” Kris said.

“7”

“SEHUN MOVE!” Andy said since he was blocking her way.

“6”

“Kai, D.O. BaekHyun, ChanYeol hurry you and get changed.” SuHo ordered.

“5.”

“You get changed as well.” LuHan said as he shoved her behind a curtain.

“4”

“Tao, Chen, Lay, Xuimin-hyung take your make up off.” Kris said and the four did as told.

“3.”

“NANA!” Everyone shouted.

“2”

“SORRY!”  Nana cried.

“1”

“Damn.” LuHan said since what Nana had done was drop an open glass bottle of water onto the counter and the water had spilled onto his laptop.

“0” the entire room went quiet.

Once she came out of the changing area all the guys had a hold of LuHan while the girls had Nana behind them. She looked at the laptop and picked it up. water dripping from it “Alright lets go.” She said and handed Ri the clothes that she had used and held onto the laptop. “LuHan you’re with me. The rest of you head back to the dorm now.” She said and grabbed onto the elders jacket and dragged him out.

“YEAH JO JORDAN LET GO OF MY JACKET RIGHT NOW.” LuHan raised his voice. “I don’t care if you are working as my manager. Know your place as a dongsaeng.” He said and removed her hand from holding onto him.

“Don’t you raise your voice at me. I have not done anything wrong to you. I don’t care if you are pissed off at Nana for what she has been doing. Don’t take your anger out on me. I am doing my job. And it’s not my fault that we’re stuck with her. Get mad at WuYiFan.” She shot back at him. “Now get to the damn car.” The staff in the building could only stare at the two. Many of the other performers were shocked no one had ever seen LuHan angry before. He always had a smile on his face when others were around. 

“You know what, I’ll just go back to the dorm on my own.” He said and stormed out of the building. She stormed out as well and went to her vehicle.