Past and Present

Replacement Managers and Coordinators

A/N: Okay So I know I haven't updated in a while. I seriously have been having a hard time thinking of what to write these days. Many ideas have been popping up in my head but they never pertain to this fic. I am constantly wanting to start different ones. But at last here I am again updating. I hope its okay for now. 

 

_____________________________

 

“I don’t get it? Why is she so mean?” Nana said as she and Andy were waiting for SeHun who was getting x-rays taken.

 

“If you are talking about Danny its just the way she is.” Andy said while she was looking over SeHun’s schedule. “Damn I’m going to have to change many of his appointments.” She said and Nana looked at what she was doing.

 

“Why SeHun is fine. He can just keep working.” Nana said and Andy sighed.

 

“Don’t say that so carelessly Nana.” Andy said and Nana looked at her confused. “SeHun may act like he’s alright. But he’s not. Danny noticed that while he was dancing, he couldn’t lift his left arm high enough and that he couldn’t perform many of his signature moves. I should have noticed it first but I was busy with you and Ri to see. As a manager that was a fail on my part. As a girlfriend I’m horrible for not noticing my boyfriend was hurt.” She whispered the last part. SeHun then came out of the x-ray room and came up to them. Andy sighed at the look on his face. “I’ll call Danny and tell her you’ll need to rest for the week.” She said and he nodded. The doctor then came out.

 

“Ms. Kim, SeHun has advised me you are one of his replacement managers.” The doctor said and she nodded. “Well as I told him he is going to have to go to physiotherapy for at least a month. His back will be bothering him whenever its cold out since he had shocked his muscles and also bruised his ribs.” The doctor said and Andy could only look at SeHun. “Also he is to only practice dancing for one hour each day. We can increase the hours as the physiotherapist sees fit.”

 

“Oh SeHun what am I going to do with you.” Andy said and Nana stood up.

 

“So does that mean he won’t be able to perform?” Nana commented.

 

“Yes Nana that’s what it means.” SeHun said and the woman grabbed onto Andy.

 

“Andy what are we going to do? They have a performance tonight. Danny is going to shout at me when we tell her the news. The guys are going to want to kill me. I can’t...”

 

“Nana calm down.” SeHun said and then took out his cell phone. “Oh Hyung. Yup we’re going to be headed to the recording studio. Could you keep Nana close to you when we get there. With the news coming your way Danny my just end up hurting her. Yeah its pretty bad.” He said and took out his keys. “Yup I’m going to have Cassy drive. Alright see you soon.” He said and then hung up. “Nana when we get back stay close to Kris hyung. Danny won’t be able to get close to you then.” He said and Cassy took the keys and they headed out.

 

___________

 

When they got to the studio Andy was surprised to see Danny stretching out. “What’s going on?” Nana asked as she quickly went over to Kris.

 

“Well we can’t really find someone to fill in for SeHun. The other Hyungs are all busy.” Kai said as Danny got up and LuHan spoke with her. She then moved away from him and tried to do a move. She did it without any problems.

 

“SooMan told her that she would have to fill in since Andy is more vocally trained then she is. And since she can dance better then Andy it was best as well.” XiuMin said and Andy sighed.

 

“You guys do know that she can sing better then me as well.” Andy said and Ri came rushing over with SeHun’s clothes.

 

“Nana we have work to do.” Ri said as she went over to Danny.  She whispered to Danny and the younger took her shirt off. Ri then wrapped bindings around her chest the best she could with the bandages on Danny’s back. “Nana move it you need to get her hair fixed.” She said and Nana looked at Danny.

 

“There isn’t anything we can do about it now Nana. Just get my hair done.” Danny said and Nana got to work.

 

“I can’t do anything about the shirt. SeHun’s signature clothing is the low neckline.” Ri said and Nana chuckled. “Nana...”

 

“She’s kind of flat as it is.” Nana said and got a bonk on the head from Danny. “Aish.” Nana whined and went over to Kris. “I can’t do anything with her hair. Its too long as it is.” she complained and Danny just shook her head while Andy sighed.

 

“Can you move alright?” Ri asked Danny who looked at her self in the mirror.

 

“I should be able to.” Danny said and then put a hat on after piling her long hair under it.

 

“Try putting these on.” Ri said placing SeHun’s boots in front of her. She slipped her feet in and Ri smiled. She opened her side bag and took out four shoe lifts. She placed them into the boots and Danny put the boots back on. “Much better. Now you’re a bit taller then LuHan. Your posture is good.”  Danny then took off the jacket that was part of SeHun’s first outfit.

 

“Ri the jacket is too heavy to add on and I’m going to sweat a lot. It’s going to soak the bandages I have on.” Danny said and wiped sweat off of her arms.

 

“SeHun come over here.” Ri said and the young man did as asked. She looked at SeHun’s arms then at Danny’s. “SeHun flex for me.” He did and then she looked at Danny. “Now your turn.” She did so also.

 

“What the hell is with those muscles.” Nana shouted pointing at Danny.

 

“Nana keep quiet.” Kris said and she covered and nodded at him. “Thank you.” He said and patted her head and she looked down at her feet.

 

“She’s not a little kid anymore.” SuHo said as he leaned onto LuHan. “She no longer needs us to protect her like we use to.” LuHan sighed but nodded.

 

He had remembered a little girl who was in elementary school who many of the girls loved to tease since she looked so much like a doll. Since almost half of EXO had been in a boarding school academy they had known each other for a long time. He was in just about to enter High School at this point and was trying to study really hard. But SeHun and Kai would always come running to him while he was trying to study near by. “Hyung do something.” SeHun would say as he and Kai would pull LuHan away from his books.

 

“SeHun, Kai I’m really busy.”

 

“But Hyung look.” They said and pointed to some little girls using scissors on a smaller girls hair.

 

“HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!” He shouted and the girls turned to look at him. The girls ran off while the little girl just grabbed onto her head crying. He quickly rushed over to her and picked her up. “Omo you’re okay now.” He said and tried to stop crying. “Come on I’ll take you back to your class.” He said and looked at the name tag on her uniform. “Jordan-ah you’re okay now.” He moved her hands from her face. She looked into his eyes and just sniffled. “That’s my girl.” He said then looked at the two boys holding onto his shirt. “SeHun she’s in yours and Kai’s class go and get your teacher.” He said and the two ran off.

 

“Oppa is going to get mad.” Jordan whispered, “He said that all girls should have nice long hair. Appa and Umma wanted to cut it but he would never let them.” She mumbled and then a high school student came running over to them.

 

“LuHan what happened to my sister?” One of  LuHan’s seniors said and Jordan clung to LuHan.

 

“She just took a tumble that's all hyung. I’m just taking her back to her class.” LuHan said and then the hyung noticed his sisters hair.

 

“YEAH JORDAN WHAT DID YOU DO!”

 

“Hyung please lower your voice. She’s scared enough as it is.” LuHan said and his hyung sighed. “You know what hyung. I’ll fix her hair.” he said and placed Jordan onto a table that was close to them. He took out an exacto knife and started to cut her hair.  It was now layered and looked really nice.

 

“Hey Lulu hyung.” BaekHyun shouted and came running. “Kai told me what happened. Here put this in her hair.” he said taking some clips out of his bag. From that day on Jordan was brought into the world of uzzlangs. BaekHyun would not let a day go by without him dolling her up.The girls still caused trouble for her but slowly she started standing up for herself.

 

“The untouchable Uzzlang Queen Ka.” BaekHyun said causing everyone to look at him even  Danny, “Turned into a King Ka.”

 

“Yeah would you stop it BaekHyun.” Danny said and Baek smiled at her.

 

“What it’s true. With all that I did to you when you were in elementary school none of the girls could compare. But now with Ri’s work you look like a boy.” He said and shook his head.

 

“No way, you were a queen ka!” Nana shouted.

 

“Danny go to the stage and work on your dance moves.” SeHun quickly said and grabbed her away from everyone. He took her to the stage and watched as she showed him what she had already learned from LuHan.