Change for the good or bad?

Replacement Managers and Coordinators

A/N: Sorry for the wait. I was going to post this last night but I got really tired and I had to work earlier. So here it is. I know that many of you wanted to see what happened while Danny was away. The next chanpter will show it. 

________________________

 

3 Days Later

 

LuHan was awake in the house that they were staying at in China. He was going over the groups schedule and was also going over all the equipment that they would be needing for the show they were going to be doing the next day. He did not trust Nana to make sure that all the tech work was done. It was his group members lives at hand in these cases. Kris even had an argument with Nana prior to the others going to sleep. Nana had gone to sleep crying as it was. He was surprised that Andy had come with them even though she didn’t do much.

“What are you still doing up?” He lifted his head to see Danny and Andy walking into the house.

“What the hell happened?” He said getting up and rushed over to them. Andy was supporting Danny who looked really beaten.

“Just place her on the sofa carefully LuHan.” Andy said as she went to the bedroom and got out a box she had been traveling with. She opened it and took out some medication and also bandages, hot and cold patches, braces, and much more.

When Danny was seated on the sofa she noticed the work that LuHan was doing.  “Why are you the one doing this?” She said and LuHan looked at what she was pointing at.

“Because even though she’s trying her best. I’m not leaving her to deal with the tech work. Especially when the first day we did XiuMin fell from a stand she had inspected.” He said and she groaned as Andy placed a cool patch onto her forehead.

Once Andy was finished patching Danny up she went to her room for the rest of the night. Danny took some of the paper work LuHan had been doing while he tried to relax on the sofa with her legs on his lap. “Don’t tell Nana I’m here. I’ll be at the concert hall but the others won’t see me. You and Andy are the only ones who know I’m here.” She said and he nodded. “Anyway, this looks good. Just some minor changes that's all. Hand me my laptop that Nana has been using. I want to see everything that she has done.” She said and he handed her the laptop that was closed right beside his. “She hasn’t even opened this has she.” She said and he nodded. “Well that just made things harder for her. All she had to do was follow the lists in here step by step and she could just relax.” She said and he looked at what she was talking about. He sighed and closed his eyes.

“So that was what WuFan was yelling at her for earlier. I saw him turn your laptop on earlier. But I didn’t see what he had been looking at.” He mumbled and she closed the laptop. Just then her phone rang and she answered it.

“Yes sir I’m alive. I went straight back to my group. No only LuHan and Andy know I’m back. Yes of course. I’ll make sure that that doesn’t happen again. And yes I’ll make sure the boys get to go home and see their families this time around. Of course I’ll take over in the morning.Yes as scheduled they will be at the child’s center for the day then the concert in the evening. And I will personally contact the places she did not take the guys. I will also reschedule those appointments. Good night sir.” She said and hung up. “Alright LuHan get to bed. Looks like I’m taking over later when the others start to wake.” She said and he could only sigh. He reached over the sofa and pulled a blanket over to their side.

“Nana locked Andy out of the room so she’s using mine.” He said and moved and lifted her up. He sat back down and had her lay in front of him. “Just like when you stayed over when you were younger.” He said and she hid her face. “Night.” He whispered with her head under his chin.

 

 

 

 

About four hours later the two woke up to Nana shouting with Kris. “And they are at it again.” they both looked up to see Andy standing by the sofa. Since Danny had been under the blanket the others still did not know she was back. So when she got up and went to the kitchen door the guys all went quiet since she looked pissed off.

“What are you shouting about so early in the morning?” She said and Nana froze.

“Sorry.” Kris said and handed an email he printed out to her.

“That’s fine I already got an ear full last night when I got back. And it’s not your responsibility to be going through my laptop.” She said and handed the sheet to Nana. “It was yours.” She said and Nana cringed. “Did you really think I would leave my laptop with you if there wasn’t something you needed from it. Yesterday the guys had 5 interviews scheduled and since you didn’t look at the schedule in the laptop like you were supposed to they missed 3 of them. We’re not in Korea. The guys have more work here.” She said and then looked at the guys. “Now all of you get changed. You have a busy day. And I need to try to reschedule those interview for before we leave. And I still need to give you guys time to go home.” She said and Nana looked shocked.

“They get to actually go home?”

“Yes Nana. The guys get to go home this time around. Kris that also means you will be getting to go home to Canada as well.” She said and then looked at Andy. “Andy since I’m back I’m thinking SooMan is going to want you to head back. So I’ll take you to the airport later. Since SeHun still can’t dance he’ll be the one to pick you up.” She said and Andy nodded. “LuHan get up already. We don’t have all day.” She said then groaned as she lifted the jug of juice from the fridge.

“You idiot, did you forget that you have a large gash on your right arm.” LuHan said taking the jug from her and placing it into the counter. He then got a cup for her and pored some juice out for her.

“Morning Ge.” The others said and he lifted a brow at them.

“What’s good about it.” The elder said and then looked at Nana, “You are lucky she’s back. If WuFan gave me that sheet of paper while she wasn’t here I would fire you.” He said and Nana cowered behind WuFan. LuHan then went behind Danny and checked her back. She groaned and leaned onto the counter. He got the hot water bottle and settled it onto her back and leaned onto the counter. “When we get to the child care center, I don’t want you lifting any of the kids up. You are to stay with the directors and not move around much. Nana will be your hands. She will do everything that needs to be done.” He said and Danny shook her head, “This isn’t up for debate. You were crying last night while you slept because of the pain.”  She rolled her eyes.

“Lu I’m use to it.”

“To bad. I’m not used to seeing you like this.”

“He’s got a point.” Andy said and ruffled the younger’s hair.

“Fine.” She said and then her phone rang again. She answered it without looking at the number. “Hello?” She listened and then looked at the number. “Oppa...” She then took Andy’s phone from her. “Oppa keep your phone on. I’m on my way to find you. What ever you do don’t hang up.” She said and handed the phone to Andy. “Keep talking to him. He’s just breathing. Don’t loose the connection.” She said and Andy did as told. She rushed over to her laptop and quickly typed in the number. She then made a call on Andy’s phone. “Appa, Oppa’s alive. The coordinates had just been sent to the main office. He’s not doing well. Find him. His phone is still on. He’s still connected to me cell.” She said and then looked at the time. “Alright call Andy’s cell when you get him.” She said and then hung up. She then went back to Andy and took the phone. “Oppa, Appa and the others are on the way to find you. Oppa I’m sorry that I couldn’t come and get you. Orders were orders. I couldn’t even walk when they got me back. Just keep breathing.” She said and leaned onto the counter.

The others knew that was the queue to leave the kitchen and get ready. “Oppa listen to me. Remember the time when you found me in LuHan gege’s arms when I was really young. You looked so scared that I had hurt myself.” She said and closed her eyes, “And then the time when BaekHyun oppa decided it would be really nice to dress me up in that pink Lolita dress.” She could hear him give a slight chuckle. “I hated it but you looked so happy that I kept it on for the day.” She said and just kept talking about the past. About 20 minutes later she could hear people shouting from the other end and then Andy’s cell rang on her other hand. “Oppa Appa is finally there.” She said.

“Thank you Jordan. Thank you for having them bring me home.”

“Oppa, I’m never going to leave you behind again.”

“Love you baby girl.”

“Love you to.” She said and then she could hear the others shouting and then the phone went dead. She clutched her chest and started to cry. Nana had come into the kitchen and caught her as she fell to her knees. “OPPA!” She shouted and cried harder.

“It’s okay Jordan.” Nana said as she started to have tears coming down her face. Danny clutched at her as the others came running since Danny had shouted. “It’s okay. You did your best. They are bringing him home. You did great. He is proud of you.” She said and lifted the younger up. This was the first time that any of the others had seen a caring and serious look on Nana’s face. “Come on lets get you changed. Just try to relax. Lets get through the day. And then we’ll make some calls.” She whispered as she helped the younger.

 

 

When they got to the child care center Andy could only smile as Nana was the one giving orders. The guys followed what she said. This was a side of the codie that Andy had been waiting to see. “It looks like we won’t have to worry about her anymore.” She said and looked at Danny. The younger was watching some kids play on the jungle gym.  I little girl rough housing with about five guys. Andy smiled and sat down beside Danny. “She looks just like you.” Andy said and then one of the other boys came running over to the child when she fell backwards. The boy lifted her up and left her key on him. Danny sighed and looked at Andy.

“Oppa was just like that.” Danny said and then stretched only to feel the pain in her arm and back. “Anyway. I guess I should get those interviews rescheduled while Nana has the guys working.” She said getting up. Andy could only shake her head. Danny focused on her work for the remainder of the day. This behavior wasn’t odd but when she would oblige everything the guys asked for it was. Even LuHan could see that she wasn’t fine.

 


Later that evening LuHan had taken Andy to the airport. “Ge...” Andy said as she was waiting at the line to check her luggage in.

“Yes Cass?” LuHan said as he was messaging SeHun.

“Could you maybe...” He looked up to see her looking at her hands.

“Could I what?”

“Could you possibly help her forget.” She said and he lifted a brow, “Ge I know the looks that you have been giving her for years. I see it in so many peoples eyes. Ge you are the only one she will listen to at this point. Myun Oppa already called me saying he’s tried to talk with her but he can’t get through to her.” She said exasperated. “I know that she had cried this morning. But that’s not enough. You know just as much as I do that her Oppa was one of her life lines. Just like you and Myun Oppa are.” She said and then it was her turn.

“Cass...”

“Oppa listen...” She said after her bag was checked in. “When you and Myun Oppa left it was like parts of her disappeared. I couldn’t do anything to help her. And then when the guys and girls in the school went back to abusing her. She lost a lot. So she followed her brother and joined the military.” She said and they went to the departure gate. “But she has never once let the guys on the bases take advantage of her like she did at the school. She hated herself for letting it happen. Her Oppa had to get her to open up to people. He even had to force her to go out on dates. Ge she never did stay out with the guys. She would always call at the end of the day and say ‘No one would ever be able to take your place. No one could care for her like you did.’” She said and then turned to him. “So please take care of her. Make her feel again. Make her forget for tonight. Then when she has to come back to Korea don’t let her come back on her own. Stay with her.” She said and then gave him a hug. “And when I say make her forget. I mean make her forget everything. All the bad things that have happened to her.” She said and then rushed passed the gate. Leaving a shocked LuHan standing in his spot for a good 5 minutes. 

 

___________________

A/N: So I'm working tomorrow morning so I really need to turn in. I'll work on the next chapter on Sunday night since Monday is a stat holiday. Night all.