Nana's Luck...or is it new protector?

Replacement Managers and Coordinators

 

Danny kept her distance from Nana while the guys had gone back to practice. She had her camera out and was filming the guys. She shook her head when she noticed that some of the guys were having problems. “Andy.” She said and her cousin came up to her. “Did he tell you he was hurt?” She asked and Andy looked at one of the members. She sighed and Andy turned the music off. The guys glared at her but Andy was the one to act. “SeHun.” She said and the dancer looked at them. “Have you gone to see a doctor about your back?” She said and the others looked at the younger male. 

 

“I don’t have time to do so.” SeHun said and Danny was about to respond when Andy moved passed her.

 

“You idiot.” Andy said as she went over to him and lifted up his shirt. There everyone could see a large bruise forming. “Don’t tell me that was caused by the kids you were playing with yesterday.” She said and he sighed. “I knew it. When you dropped your phone I knew you hurt yourself.” she had a very worried look on her face.

 

“Cassy calm down.” SeHun said putting his shirt back down and took her now shaking hands. “I slipped thats all.” He said and Danny came over to them.

 

“Yeah slipped on some stairs by the looks of it.” Danny said and patted Andy on the shoulder. “Go and take him to the hospital, I want x-rays done.” Andy nodded and pulled SeHun to were her bag was. “Nana go with them. Depending on the results you’re going to have to get SeHun ready in the vehicle.” She said and Nana looked at her as if she was crazy.

 

“I’m not going anywhere.” Nana said and Andy stopped in her tracks as did SeHun. 

 

“Nana just do as she said.” Ri said but Nana just shook her head. 

 

“Fine be like that. Then when we go to Inkigayo you can just go home.” Danny said as she took our her cell phone. “Ri you can deal with all the guys on your own right.” Ri nodded since she had seen how the guys were to look for the show already. “Good. Since I don’t need Nana working with EXO-M.” She then dialed a number. She placed the phone by her ear and waited for an answer. Instead of the call being picked up SooMan walked back into the practice room.

 

“You were calling?” He said placing his phone back into his pocket. Danny nodded and Nana looked shocked at her. Nana rushed to pick up her bag and went over to Andy.

 

“Lets go.” Nana said and Andy nodded as she and SeHun walked out of the room as well.

 

“Danny?” SooMan said and she looked at him.

 

“I want Nana and Ri to switch places.” She said and he looked at her surprised.

 

“Why?”

 

“If she doesn’t want to listen to what she is told to do. I don’t want her working with me.” Danny said but Kris came up to them.

 

“Sir I will speak with Nana when they get back later. She will listen to what Danny says from now on. If she doesn’t she will answer to me.” Kris said and SooMan smiled at him.

 

“Good. And Kris don’t make her cry too much. Nana is family. That’s why she’s here. I couldn’t have her on the streets when her parents kicked her out.” SooMan said and Kris nodded. “Danny please give her a chance. She’s not like you, Andy and Rika. She had been spoiled up until 3 months ago.” Danny sighed and rubbed the back of her neck. But doing so SooMan noticed a large red mark on her back. “What in the world.” He said and tugged at the back of her shirt. “Danny!” He shouted and she sighed. “If you were injured the day I came to get you and Andy you should have said something.” 

 

“It’s fine sir. I was treated prior to me getting back.”

 

“Danny it looks inflamed.”

 

“I’m fine sir really. It doesn’t hurt or feel hot at all. Its not itchy and I can move properly.” She said but went quiet when LuHan came up to them and placed and hand on her forehead. “Oppa I’m fine.” She said and swatted his hand away.

 

“Yeah you have a slight fever Jordan.” LuHan said and she groaned when he touched back under her shirt and also her stomach. “Aish. How long have you known you were sick?” He said and SuHo came up to them as well. SuHo touched the back of her neck and her forehead. 

 

“A day ago.” She said and LuHan glared at her.

 

“Are you trying to get us sick?” He said and she glared right back at him.

 

“It’s already going away.” She snapped back at him.

 

“J have you taken any medication for it?” SuHo asked as Lay and BaekHyun came up to them as well. 

 

“She hasn’t changed after all this time.” Baek said as he placed a cool compress on her forehead.

 

“Of course not.” Lay said as he got out some medication for her. “Here take these.”

 

“Guys stop it.” She said and moved away from all of them. This caused her to stumble and Ri was at her side right away. “Thank you Ri unni.” Ri nodded and steadied her.

 

“I heard from one of the ajumah’s that you may need a hand for a few weeks. So please feel free to ask me to help you when you need it.” Ri said and Danny noticed the dog tags around the woman’s neck.

 

“Thanks.” Danny said and Ri handed her some water.

 

“Alright guys back to work. She’s fine.” Ri said and shooed the guys away. SooMan came up to them. “Sir she’s fine.” SooMan sighed but then left the room. “You should have gotten your back looked up properly you know right.”

 

“I know. It was stitched up on the flight to the base. Your brother did the best he could.” Danny said and Ri gave a fait smile.