Nana Unni

Replacement Managers and Coordinators

A/N: Okay so its a bit different. But I needed people to know a bit more about Nana and about Danny. So here it is.

_______________________

 

Danny was sitting on the floor looking at the groups schedule while Nana was having a late night snack on the sofa. “Listen I know we got off on the wrong foot.” Nana said and Danny looked up at her.

“Majorly.” Danny said and Nana had to smile.

“Could we possibly start fresh?” Nana said and Danny nodded. “And could you also maybe call me Unni as well.”

“I’ll thank about it.”

“Fare enough. So would you like to know what happened while you were gone?” Nana asked and Danny lifted a brow at her.

“Why not.” Danny said as she closed her laptop.

“Where should I start?” Nana said as she placed her bowl of ice cream down. “I know, I’ll tell you how the guys reacted when we got back to the dorm that night. SuHo kept talking to himself saying that he couldn’t understand you and Andy anymore. That he was getting really old. And you know that perplexed look he gets on his face.” She said and Danny nodded, “Yeah he had that going on and I could see his brows connect. He really looked like an old man.” She said and Danny had to smile at the thought. “SeHun and Kai of course could care less. The guys went on to playing their video games. Andy had to scold SeHun to the point she had to pull him up from the ear to get him to rest his back properly.”

“She would do anything to make sure he could return to work faster.” Danny said and Nana nodded, “Not just being his manager but also being his girlfriend.” Nana looked at her shocked, “Don’t looked so surprised. They had been seeing each other since school.”

“Well that explains a lot.” Nana said. “Anyway the BeakYeol couple were busy trying to calm down a very agitated panda. The boy was all over the place. Saying that they were going to die without you around. Well then again I guess he had a good reason to say that since we almost got into a car accident coming home.”

“Seriously Nana.”

“What?You were always the one driving. And if you hadn’t noticed I usually took transit to get to work.”

“Why didn’t Kris, XiuMin or LuHan drive then.”

“Because they were all tired. But they sure as hell woke up when the breaks were slammed. XiuMin demanded for me to get into the back of the van and he drove the rest of the way home. Lay was muttering something along the lines of killing their leader in his sleep for the rest of the night while Chen could only look at me as if I was a witch trying to murder them. Of course D.O was babying all the guys saying that everything would be alright. If he only knew.” Nana said and looked at her hands. “LuHan wouldn’t talk to me the entire time.”

“Nana, LuHan is... He’s just...”

“I know. I see how he and SuHo look at you. But SuHo doesn’t have a chance plus he already has Lay to keep him busy.” Nana said and Danny got up and sat on the sofa facing Nana.

“So how did Kris react?” She asked and Nana blushed. “Oh I have to hear this.”

“Kris... He wasn’t too happy with what happened. But he took it in stride. He said that we’d be fine. But the next day when the accident happened at the rehearsal he got really angry. He and LuHan really dug into me for how irresponsible I am. That’s why I guess Andy came with us.”

“Actually Andy went with you since I knew you couldn’t speak mandarin. I wasn’t going to send you off to another country with the guys when you couldn’t understand what was going on.” She leaned her head onto the back of the sofa.

“Thanks.”

“Anyway, when we left for China Lay forgot his laptop. Tao forgot his credit card. We lost XiuMin’s luggage. Chen misplaced his glasses. It was a mess when we were at the airport. The fans just wouldn’t listen. Kris had to cover me from the screaming girls. LuHan protected Andy and the others. Then when we were about to get into the bus LuHan got one of the gifts thrown at his head. Tao got a gift landing where his foot was going down and he twisted his ankle. Oh it was just awful.” Danny tried not to smile at the trouble. “Oh and the women at the interviews. God. Even Andy wanted to strangle them. I could see it on her face and the fact the she had to keep her hands clenched onto her arms. Also Kris had to raise his voice at the women so that they would stop pestering in areas that the group didn’t want to talk about.” She then took a deep breath. “How do you do it?”

“You take everything in stride. And checklists always make the difference.”

“And I’m sorry about messing up with the schedule. God knows Kris had the right to yell at me that night when he found the information. He was trying so hard to help me out. He kept me at his side the entire time. Taking over doing your job isn’t something I’m cut out to do. I’m not good at protecting people. I had always been protected by my brothers as well.” Nana said and then looked lost in her thoughts, “We got into an accident. They protected me from getting hurt and ended up loosing their their lives instead. That’s one of the reasons my parents couldn’t face me anymore and kicked me out.” She said and then looked at Danny. “I wish I was as strong as you.” She said and tears started to fall. “I wish they didn’t need to protect me like they did.”

“Nana you are strong. Just look what you did today. You had Kris and LuHan following orders from you.” Danny said and then looked at the time. “You should turn in. Since there is only one bed in the room you take it. I’ll stay out here tonight.” She said and Nana got up. “And unni...” Nana stopped in her tracks shocked, “Thank you.” She said and Nana nodded and left the room. She closed her eyes and covered her face with her hands. She couldn’t let go of hearing her brothers voice. She hated that out of all the men she was suppose to save it was her own brother that she couldn’t. That he the leader of his own group was the only casualty. That with all the blood on her hands she never thought that her own brothers would be there. She then turned her head to the door to the house since it had clicked shut.

“Are the others asleep already?” LuHan asked as he placed his bag on the counter as well as the car keys.

“You’re back really late. Didn’t Andy’s flight leave 5 hours ago?” She whispered and he came over to the sofa. He touched her face and leaned forward.

“It did, sorry for coming back late. Did you stay up waiting?” He asked not moving but was looking in her eyes.

“You know I can’t sleep well in new places.” She whispered and he gave a faint smile.

“Then lets get you to bed.” He scooped her up bridal style and carried her to his room.

“LuHan...” She gasped as he placed her into his bed. 

_____________________

 

A/N: Sorry for where I cut off. hehehehe not. very much like were I cut of hehehehe. Anyway I'll update soon. Night.