Chapter 7

Living an unexpected Life

 

SuHo POV:
 
I think they were starting to think why are we calling them Princess and Heiress,  "Everything ok?" I asked them "Yup, were fine" Joo hyun Lied to me smoothly, Tsk, this girl doesn't know that  she's connected to me, everything that she do affects me, "Uhmm, guys, Im gonna go home now,Its getting late" Min Hyun said while gettin up on her chair, "How about you unnie?'' She asked Joo hyun "Im going home also, Bye guys" She bid goodbye to us "Hey, Min Hyun, Im can I walk you home" Kai offered to Min Hyun, " Sorry Kai, Im already with Unnie" She smirked, so Kai was right she has the traits of the King, So that means Joo hyun has the traits of the queen, Interesting...
 
Min Hyun POV:
 
"Bye guys" we said while waving at them and leaving the library, "Hey, I think you're Kinda rude when It comes to Kai" Joo Hyun Unnie said "Honestly he was the same guy who I met on the mall yesterday" I told her, "oh, So thats why" She said, I nodded, we were busy talking to each other when a guy called us, "Min Hyun, Joo Hyun!" He shouted, he has a deep voice which was like not fitted with his cute face but he was darn tall "Who are you?" I asked, "Oh yeah, Princess you don't know me, Im Chanyeol" He said " Why do you call her princess?" Unnie asked "Didn't Suho hyung told you, Heiress?" He asked innocently "Wait you call her Princess and me, Joo Hyun a Heiress? And How do you know Suho?" Joo Hyun unnie curiously asked, I gotta admit I was pretty confuse too, "Oh I see" he said "Tao, can you please stop time, and call the others?" He asked and other handsome tall boy appeared "Sure Hyung" He smiled and he flicked his hands and everybody except us was not moving "OH MY GOSH, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" I furiously asked, Am I in some kind or dream, or I was just getting crazy?! "Relax Princess and Heiress the Hyungs are here they will explained everything" He comfortably said and then Suho, Kris, Kai, BaekHyun, and Sehun appeared from nowhere "You're teleporting abilities are getting better" BaekHyun Complimented him "Of course hyung" He smirked, OMG, So he has a power to teleport?! I asked to my self, Suho and Kris walked towards us and said " Were so sorry for telling this too early, I Know that the both of you are pretty confused now, please listen to our explanation" Kris Pleaded "You better start explaining now" Unnie said, her face was emotionless unlike me that My face was like after I saw a ghost or something, "The two of you are the Princess Of the EXO Kingdom," Suho Finally started "You were sent here on earth 'cause when you were still babies A war begun In EXO kingdom, The warriors want you the two of you to become there prisoners, But the King don't want that so he sent the both of you here on earth to be safe, He and the queen doesn't want to be separated from you, But Its there only choice so They did what is best, He sent you to your foster parents which has everything so the two of you will not have a hard time, He also separated you from each other, because he knows that fate shall come and re unite the two of you again, " He explained "Wait, so you're saying that were just adopted and Joo Hyun Unnie is my long lost sister, My Mom And Dad is the queen of EXO and were the lost princesses?!" I asked in total confusion " Exactly right' Kris said " So why are you here? Why do you call me Heiress? And Why do you call Min Hyun Princess if I am a Princess also, And also Are you sure that we are the right person that you're looking for?" Unnie asked them " We are here 'cause The time has finally come that the two of you need to go back to EXO and meet you're real families there, and all of us are the guardian of the both of you so thats why were here, Secondly We call you Heiress cause you're older than Min Hyun so You will be the heiress of the throne and Min Hyun is a princess thats why we call her princess and Lastly Were pretty sure about it, The two of you has the same birth mark on the right side of you back, The marks are exactly the same and in the exact position" Suho finally finished, He was right I looked at my back and Unnie's Back and it was exactly the same,  " So you're telling me that my whole life was a freakin lie?!" I asked them furiously "Im afraid so Princess, " Kai softly said, Oh my gosh, So many things are on my mind right know, and I just found out the our whole lives was a whole freakin lie.. getting dizzier at the moment *Faints*
 
Joo Hyun POV:
 
Im so confused right now, Min Hyun was right, so Our lives are a whole freakin lie.. Then suddenly Min Hyun collapses on the ground, Luckily Kai got her and carried her bridal style, I turned back to SuHo and Kris "So you just told me the whole truth?" I asked them and they nodded in agreement, "Oh my gosh, Im the heiress of EXO" I sighed loudly "Im sorry that we need to tell you this so early, We need to go back to EXO in The next full moon and which is tomorrow night" Suho sincerly said "Hey its not you're fault that this is happening" I said, "And If we don't go back to EXO by tomorrow, Death shall conquer us" Kris said, Im still kinda confused and all but Im also curious about my real life was all about, "Wait I still have a question" I stood up to them "What is that?" BaekHyun spoke up "Tao can stop time as I heard from Chanyeol, and Kai can teleport, so Im sure of you the others have powers too right?" I asked, "we'll tell them later, first we need to make sure that The princess is okay" Kai said while still carrying Min Hyun "Okay but please, resume the time again" I said while staring at the steady people okay, "Okay, But Kai, teleport her to safety" Kris commanded, Kai nodded and in a flash they were gone, Tao flicked his hand and everything started to move again "come on, lets not waste time shall we, heiress?" Sehun Winked at me ""where are we going?" i asked "Don't worry heiress, were you're guardian so we will protect you anytime" Baek Hyun assured me "Okay" I just nodded, Where on earth are they taking me now?!
 
 
-----------------------------------------
(a/n): HI GUYS XD haha, they just found out the truth :O, If you think its a little too fast, Im sorry, I just want them to go home and meet their parents quickly, thats when the true story starts ;)