Chapter 4

Living an unexpected Life

 

 
 
Joo Hyun POV:
 
I need to go early for class 'cause we will start the discussion of our lesson in Science Today, Min Hyun is excused in the class for today 'cause Mrs. Jung said that she will have a meeting on her soccer coach today which was very important, So I'm alone in My seat for today, As time flies, Our class started but it was interrupted by a guy who opened the door of our room "Oh You Must be Suho?" Mrs. Jung asked "Yes, I'm Suho" He said politely then Mrs. Jung announced to the class "Class, we have a new student here, so be friendly to him, Please Introduced you're self to you're classmates" She turned again to him,  "Hello everyone, My name is Kim SuHo, Glad to meet you all" He bowed politely, Then almost all of the girls in our class was drooling over him, I didn't mind them or him 'cause I'm too busy with our lesson, "you can seat wherever you want " Mrs. Jung said, The other girls, keep there fingers cross, but suddenly He took the vacant seat on the right side of me, I looked at him "Is there somebody sitting here?" He asked, "No" I said, "You're Kim Joo Hyun, right?" he asked me again "Yes, I am" I answered him. Girls keep glaring at me and the boys became insecure, Aissh, he only sat beside what's the big deal?! People nowadays...
 
Meanwhile...
 
Min Hyun POV
 
''Coach, They said that you were looking for me?" I asked My Coach, Lee Donghae, "Yup, I was looking for you," He answered me "What for?'' I asked him" Since you're the MVP you need to know the members of the soccer team and you're also the leader that's why it is also you're obligation" He said "Uhmm, Sorry for being rude, but can you please go straight to the point" I said to my coach, He chuckled and said "Fine young lady, We have a new member on our team and I think He is as Good as you" He smirked, My face fell, Then Coach realized that, "Don't worry Min Hyung, You're still our MVP," He comfortably patted my back "But he will be you're Training partner from now on, since you don't have one and all of other members have " He added, '' But I don't need one" I whimpered at him " If you're asking to change my mind, no can do, Ms. MVP" He answered me, Then A guy came and coach got up and talked to him, I was too busy thinking how to change my coach mind then I realized the two of them was standing in front of me "Hey Lee Min hyun, this is Kim Jong-in, our new member" Coach said as I look at the new guy's face, "You can just call me Kai for short" He added then I realized he was the same guy who I met in the mall yesterday "You again?!" I accidentally blurted out "Oh, so you know  each other, " Coach face lighted up " I'll leave you guys alone, then'' he added, and left us, as soon as he was out of sight, I asked Kai "Why are you here?" "I told you, were destined for each other, so whatever happens, We will meet again and again" he said as He leaned to meet my face, gosh he was tall, " You're crazy" I said as I pushed him away from me.