Chapter 56

Living an unexpected Life

 

''Will you Marry me?" Suho smiled sweetly 
-
My head shot up as I woke up. 
That dream keeps taunting me for the past Years. It will always end when Suho Propose to me. I sighed and Stood up from the bed *Will Suho and Minhyun ever come back?* I sighed as clearly remember what happen like it happen like Yesterday
 
''Heal Them Lay!" I ordered  ''Its not working. Im out of energy'' Lay cried as He tried to Heal the two badly wounded Bodies ''Please'' I fell on my knees ''Minhyun. Dont leave me'' Kai hugged  lifeless body  ''Please. Please. I love you so much. Dont ever leave me'' Kai kept pecking her lip and cried. Kris closed his eyes trying not to break down. Baekhyun was weeping behind with the others. ''Suho. PLease.. Come back. I didnt even told you how I feel!" I cried and shook him ''Heiress..'' Tao softly called me ''Why? Suho. Im also inlove with you so you better come back'' I sobbed harder ''Heiress'' Sehun hugged me as he sob. A light suddenly shone infront of us ''Aunt Yuri?" I blinked my tears away ''Goddess'' The guardians bowed ''I'll take care of My other niece and the Guardian'' Aunt Yuri smiled '' I'll take them to the place where they can be rest'' She said ''Rest? What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked ''Dont question me. Guardian'' Aunt Yuri smiled at Chanyeol ''You will bring them back right?" I asked her. She just smiled and teleported away with Suho and Minhyun
 
''HEIRESS!'' Sehun furiously knocked on my door ''IM THE ONE WHO SHOULD CALL HER!" I heard Tao told him. I couldnt help but to chuckle ''Whats the commotion about?" I smiled as I opened the door of my chamber seeing Tao ready to beat up Sehun ''Heiress. He's harrassing me!" Sehun hid behind me and pointed at Tao ''Im not'' Tao gave me an innocent look ''Come on Boys'' I smiled and went out and the two followed behind me. '' Good Morning Heiress'' The guards and the court ladies bowed at me everytime I passed by ''Good morning'' I smiled back. Everything went back to normal here at our kingdom. It was reconstructed like nothing has ever happen before. The Guardians never left my side, Appa and Umma made them Warlords. But for me, they are still the Childish guardians me and Minhyun met on earth. The B.A.P kingdom was ruled by the Six Warriors and we found out that their Mother was also Umma's younger sister. Meaning they are my cousin. Zelo felt hopeless as he heard the news. I know You're asking about what happen to Kangin. Lets just say he was thrown into the darkest shadowrealm where there is none but Darkness and He can never go out of there. Minhyun, I miss my younger sister so much. I wish She could Just see how the Kingdom got up. Suho.. I wish I told Him how I feel for him ''AWW. That hurts!" I heard Sehun shouted from behind Breaking my thoughts ''Unnie!'' Minah squealed as she saw me ''You grew Up'' I smiled as I looked at the young lady infront of me ''Ofcourse Umma'' She chuckled ''Aigooo'' I patted her head ''I missed you'' She hugged me ''me too'' I hugged her back ''How old are you?" I asked her ''Uhmmm. In earth Im 18'' She smiled ''And you're a 119. Not bad'' She looked at me ''I dont age. And Im still 19 on earth'' I playfully slapped her arm and she chuckled ''Are you visiting with your brother?" I asked ''Noona!" Minhyuk appeared ''You grew, Young Man'' I looked at him ''I know auntie~~" He teased ''Is Auntie sooyoung with you?" I asked them ''No. Umma is doing something'' Minah explained ''Heire-- Oh Hi'' Tao smiled at Minah as he and Sehun went beside me ''Annyeong'' Minah smiled ''You dont remember them?" I looked at Sehun and Tao ''Ehh?" Sehun blinked ''Minah. Minhyuk'' I pointed them ''M-Minah? As in the little girl you told us that she's your daughter?" Tao jaws dropped ''Yup'' I nodded ''She's a lady now'' Tao smirked  ''Annyeong Sehun Oppa'' Minah Smiled shyly ''Hi?" Sehun smiled shyly ''Aigoo. Im going to throw up'' Minhyuk teased them ''YA~!''
---
''Dreamt of it again?" Kai asked me as he saw me ''Yeah'' I sighed and nodded ''Me too'' He said. He always Tell me That he always dreamt of Minhyun also. But he doesnt tell me his exact dream. ''What do you think this means?" I asked him '' Some kind of message?" Kai shurgged ''Kinda'' I chuckled ''Come on Heiress. The Queen is looking for you'' Baekhyun popped out beside me ''HEIRESS!" Xuimin hugged me ''Hey~ Hands off her'' Chen pulled him away ''Guys, Easy'' I chuckled ''Yeah. easy'' Luhan nodded and hugged me ''Get off her!" 
--
''I told you Mom. Im not interested in anyone. So Im not getting married'' I sighed at my mother as another Prince who was asking my hand went out because I dumped him. ''But you need to'' Umma said ''You cant rule a kingdom without a King'' She explained ''And You just dumped the 5th Prince this day'' Umma crossed her arms  ''Thats enough'' I sighed and stood up from my throne ''Unnie!" Minah called me ''There is still one last Prince here'' She said ''Im tired. Tell him to go home'' I said not looking at her ''Unn-- '' ''Its Okay. If the Heiress is tired. Let her rest first'' I frozed on my place. *I know that Voice* I turned around. ''S-Suho?" 
 
===================
So If you guys dont remember Minah And Minhyuk, I advice you to go back to Chapter 33 :D
You know Guys, Even of this story is going to end. Im still gaining new Subbies /throw's a party/
 
THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS <3
(Taem is so cute here XDD)
 
This means alot to me :))
Byeeee~ Author-nim is going to eat first XD
Please Leave a comment and subscribe :))