Chapter 28

Living an unexpected Life

 

Joo Hyun POV::
 
" WELCOME TO LOTTE WORLD!" me and minhyun happily said to the guardians as soon as we got there, " what are those?" Sehun pointed the roller coaster " thats a roller coaster" I told him " Roller Coaster?!" His eyebrow raised " How about that?" Chanyeol pointed the water slide " Its a water slide'' I answered him " So what will we do first?" I asked them " Lets ride that one!" Tao pointed the big roller coaster " Lets go" I grabbed Tao's hand and the others follow from behind " Unnie, I'll get some cotton candy first" Minhyun said " why? scared of heights?" I " No" she defensively said " Really?" I more " whatever Unnie" She turn around " Im gonna take my unicorn with me" She stucked her  tounge at me and grabbed Lay " Sure~~ I'l Go with the Panda first" I told her "I'll follow them" Kai said  and Chanyeol went with him " Im going too" Kris added " Suit your self guys" I told them and skipped happily to the roller coaster, " Do we still need to fall in line?!" Sehun whined " Typical Human rules" D.O said " what if I'll make a commotion of lighting here and everyone will go away" Chen smirked *My eyes widen, and I thought he was innocent* " Surprised by Chen?" Suho Teased me " No" I answered him " so why did your eyes went big as D.O's?" Luhan joined " Whatever" I mocked them " I've got a better Idea" Baekhyun said he turn to Tao and Tao nodded he flicked his hands and everybody stopped " Thats unfair" I scolded them, they just smirked and we went to the front of the line. Tao flicked his hands again and everybody went back to normal, the Girl who was arranging the passengers for the ride looked suspisciously at us " Is there anything wrong miss?" Suho asked her , She blushed " N-Nothing " She tered " whatever" I rolled my eyes and went to my sit, Baekhyun and D.O were infront Tao and Sehun are at the back Luhan and Chen were at the back of Tao and Sehun. and Suho sat beside me and Xuimin has the back seat all for him self " you're jealous awhile ago" Suho smirked " No, Im not" I glared at him " Heiress, even if you dont talk, I understand you, I can read you like an open book" He told me, the ride suddenly started and I gripped at the metal bars, Suho Put his hands on top of mine ' I'll never let you go'' He assured me, I nodded and the ride officially started *this is fun*
 
Minhyun POV:
 
" Two please" I told the ahjuma who was selling the the cotton candy " what a cute couple" She told me while I was holding Lay's hands ' Aniyo. were just friends" I removed my hand at him and we blushed, the ahjuma just laugh and gave the candy "  What is this?" lay asked " Its cotton candy" I told him "cotton? Like this?" He pointed at his shirt " No Lay, this is different, you put in your mouth, Like this" I shove some in his mouth and He smiled afterwards "It taste good right?" I asked him he nodded like a child and his dimples appeared "Your cute, Yixing" I told him, " Yixing? how did you know my real name?" His eyes widen " I know everything" I , then Yeol, Kai and Kris came " I want that too" Yeol Pouted while pointing at the cotton candy "Arasso, I'll buy one for you" I told him and went over to the ahjuma again with Yeol By my side " I presume this is finally your boyfriend" The ahjuma teased me " Aniyo'' I defensively said "A pretty girl like doesn't have a boyfriend? I would not believe that" She said while giving me the cotton candy  " Im her boyfriend" Kai came and Wrapped his arms around my waist, I glared at him " Oh, so your the one?"  she said '' Kai, Removed your hands around my Fiance" Kris came " Fiance?" The ahjuma looked surprised " Neh, Im his Fiance" Kris smiled at her " will you cut it out the two of you" I scolded them " your a very lucky girl" Ahjumma squeled, I smiled *With My sister, Parents and Guardians on my side, yeah, Im very Lucky I guess*
 
Joo Hyun POV:
 
" Unnie, Lets ride the water slide!" Min Hyun said and grabbed me " I'll never ride another roller coaster again" Tao said dizzingly " Are you kidding me? that was the best ride ever!" Sehun said " Okay, stop bickering guys, were riding that one" I pointed the water slide " Thats water right?" Suho asked, I nodded " Im gonna have some fun" He smirked " How about my fire" Chanyeol whined " Im gonna freeze that slide" Xuimin added " No using of powers" Me and Min Hyun scolded them, They nodded like little kids, Once we get into the ride water was splashing everywhere " I dont want to get wet!" Min Hyun shouted, I chuckled at her, then Suho played the water that it look like a special effects from the ride, which made us dry tru out the ride, the water slide ended and the lady who was assisting the other customers who were soaking wet was staring at us " She is probably thinking why on earth are we dry" Min Hyun whispered at me and I chuckled at her in agreement "Guys, I'll go to the ladies room first" I told them " I'll go with you" Min Hyun said, while walking me and Min Hyun were busy talking to each other when somebody called me " Kim Joo Hyun" I turned around and saw the stupid girl who always treat herself like a princess even if she doesnt look like one, She always compare herself to me, and as always I win " what do you want Kyung Mi?" I asked her "Kyung Mi means Honored and Beauty, it doesnt even suits her" Min Hyun whispered " what? " Kyung Mi asked " Nothing, so what do you want?" Min hyun raised and eyebrow " Okay, Listen Kim Joo Hyun"Kyung mi turned to me " I thought you already went to the states? so why are you here? and Why are you flirting with Suho Oppa?" She asked " First of all why do you care? Plus, Why do you even call Suho, Oppa? Do he even know your name?" I asked her " Youre such a " She told me " DONT.CALL.MY.SISTER.LIKE.THAT" Min Hyun glared at her " Why? Youre her sister? That makes you a too" Kyung Mi added, Min Hyun eyes turned all to pure black leaving no white behind, she slighty raised her hand and turned her fist in to a ball, and Kyung Mi's Signature bag turned into ashes " W-What did you do?' Kyung Mi was terrified " Better leave now, , and never speak a word to anyone" Min Hyun smirked and her eyes were still black, Kyung Mi nodded and left immediately " Min Hyun" I called Minhyun, her eyes were still black, what happen to her?! " Min Hyun" I shook her " what?!" She came back to normal " What happen to you?" I asked her " Huh? I dont know" She looked at me innocently *I guess I have another story to tell to Umma and Appa* I sighed " Why Unnie?" Min Hyun looked at me " Nothing lets go back to the guardians" I smiled at her, she nodded " I felt like I fainted and everything went black" Min Hyun told me " But you didnt fainted" I told her " Really? What happen?" She asked " Heiress, Princess, There is One place we wanted to show to the both of you, especially you heiress, since its your birthday" Baekhyun cutted our conversation as soon as he spotted us said " where is that?" I asked * I wish its a peaceful place* I hoped " Just Follow us" D.O smiled "