Chapter 50

Living an unexpected Life

 

Choi Joohyun POV:
 
*Where am I?* I thought. My body became numb. My throat is too dry and I feel exhausted. ''I know you're awake Heiress'' I heard a voice said. I opened my eyes to see that I was inside a Glass chamber beside the two thrones. One was Made of Pure Gold, It was larger than the other one. The other Throne was Made of Silver. ''How do you know I was awake?" I  turned to Kangin who was right there infront of me ''You're breathing Change, My Dear'' He smiled innocently ''Dont call me that'' I snarled and Struggled to get out of this Chamber. My wrist were wrapped around by a thick solid Metal chain, And My Feet were in the same state. One thing is for sure. Im trapped here. ''I'll call you whatever I want'' He snarled back ''How Did I get here? Are you the one who impersonated Suho?" I asked ''Ah Yes'' He chuckled ''Thats My ability. Shape Shifting. Quite Interesting, Isn't it?" He smiled mischievously ''And You fell for my Trap'' He added ''Just like your sister'' He turned to the right. I followed his gazed and Saw Minhyun sitting on the Silver throne ''She's One of us Now'' Kangin said ''No, Minhyun'' I gasped ''ANd How can you believe Suho? You're just like your mother. LIking the Leader of the guradians'' He cursed ''First You turned my sister against us, Then YOu impersonated Suho. WHat next?! trying to make me joined you. That will never happen!" I shouted ''But All of it will change'' He smiled again ''What do you mean?" I asked furiously ''Ohh. You'll figure it out sooner or later''
--------------
''You're highness. they said my presence is needed my the King'' Suho bowed to Queen Taeyeon ''You're presence Is not needed Suho'' The queen blinked confusedly ''Who told you that?" She asked ''The guard outside Joohyun's Room'' Suho said ''There is no Guard outside Joohyun's room right now. I asked them to do something'' The queen grew nervous ''Tsk. It's a trap!'' Suho cursed and ran towards Joohyun's room ''HEIRESS? JOOHYUN?!" He called. He felt a gust of wind behind his back and saw the Window was widely opened ''GUARDIANS! THE HEIRESS HAS BEEN KIDNAP!" Suho shouted To the Guardians ''What do you mean?!" Luhan gasped ''Someone took her'' Suho said ''Who?'' Sehun asked ''I dont know, Somebody tricked me that I should GO to the King and Went I went there The King wanst asking for me after all'' Suho explained ''This Starts Now'' Xuimin gravely said ''No. We can't Just charge without a plan'' Chen said. ''But We Cant make a Plan right now! WHo knows what will happen To the heiress!" Baekhyun argued ''We dont even know who got her'' Tao said ''We only have one Suspect'' Kris and Kai looked at each other ''Kangin''