Chapter 51

Living an unexpected Life

 

Choi Joohyun POV:
 
''I thought you are the Man of your words. You said the war will only start in the rise of the two moons'' I told him ''Heiress.Heiress.Heiress.'' Kangin chuckled ''They call me the Traitor of EXO planet for a reason'' He smirked ''How could you be so cold and Heartless?" I shouted ''Cold and Heartless?" He repeated my question quietly and chuckled ''How could I be so could and heartless?" He asked again raising his voice ''HOW COULD I BE SO COLD AND HEARTLESS?!" He shouted ''ASK YOU MOTHER AND FATHER ABOUT THAT!" He snarled ''I gave everything to your mother, I treated your Father like My own Brother and What Have they Done? They got Married with each other! I told your father that I love your mother So much but he didnt listen to me and he Followed his selfish desire and married her!" ''YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S SELFISH! They love Each other. Can't you understand?!" I shouted back at him ''THEY didnt UNDERSTAND WHAT I FELT!" He slammed his hands in his throne ''I was devastated. Ruin. Killed alive'' He sobbed ''But Now, I have you'' He suddenly turned to me ''And No one'' He went near me ''Can get me away from you'' He smirked ''You're mine Now. Taeyeon'' He said ''Im not my mother!" I said ''Ohh. But you are exactly like her'' Kangin looked at me ''MINHYUN!'' I cried to her, She turned to me with her pure black eyes ''Who are you?"
-----------
''The King is too much!" Daehyun cried on Yonnguk ''We just cant stand here and do nothing!'' He reason out ''But What will we Do huh?! Fight against him and Die?!" Yonnguk shouted at the younger one ''But when the war started. We dont have a gurantee if we'll survive it'' Himchan said queitly ''what will we do?' YoungJae sighed ''Daehyun hyung has a point. Are we making ourselves useful by just standing here and follow every thing the King has to say?'' Zelo asked  ''We need to help or do something!" The Maknae said ''But Who will we Help?" Jongup asked "Our Kingdom? or theirs?"
 
============
Hi Subbies! :)) Im sorry for the super late update. Im kinda busy with some problems. I hope you can all understand :)) Anyways. Thank you to all my new and old subbies for subscribing and Still subscribing. To be honest this fanfic will end soon. I dont know if you're going to be happy or what. o.o But I want to thank for the support :) Please leave a inspiring comment. Hehe. I feel happy whenever I read some kind comments :)(author-nim is kinda demanding XD) Love you all guys <3
Oooh. and I also have another fanfic (Shamelessly promoting) Please check it out :D http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/421394/fated-to-be-with-you-romance-you-exo .
Thank you again and I so love you guys *Hugs*