Chapter 5

Living an unexpected Life

 

 
Joo hyun POV:
 
School time ended and I texted Min Hyun that we will meet at the library today, as I went out of our classroom, I hear girl's calling Suho to hang out with them or something, I was busy thinking how will I explained to Min Hyun our lesson but I heard some one called my name "Kim Joo Hyun!" As I turned around I saw Suho walking towards me, earning me a lot of glares from the other girls "What?" I asked "Uhmm, Do you know were the library is? Im kinda new here so can I ask some directions from you?" He asked Innocently, I wanted to say No but I don't want to be rude, "Uhmm, Ok, Im on my way also to the library" I finally said. "Good, Let's Go together then" He Beamed happily "Okay" I said while opening a book.
 
Meanwhile...
 
Min Hyun POV:
 
I trained with Kai today, "You weren't that bad after all" I said to him, " of course Im not bad, infact Im Better than you" He smirked, "You're so full of your self you know that?!" I told him "Look whose talking,Ms. MVP" he mocked  me, "whatever" I rolled my eyes and took my cell phone out of my bag and Joo Hyun unnie texted me "Hey Min Hyun, Meet me at the library" "araso," I texted back, I was going to leave when Kai suddenly appeared beside and asked " Where are you, going?" "Some where, far from you" I smirked at him and left, aissh, *this Guy is really something* I muttered to myself I was so busy texting that I Bumped into a person, and fell on the floor " I'm sorry, princess, are you okay?" he asked *why do, they call me princess nowadays?!* I thought while dusting of my skirt "Im sorry for bumping you" I apologized to him " I should be the one who should apologized" He said, I look at his face and he was so handsome, I think he is a new student also, Gosh why do they look all so perfect? "Kris Hyung!" Somebody shouted as we look at the guy who called him, unexpectedly that guy was Kai,  *so His name is Kris, And Kai knows him?!* I thought, Kai came and Smirked at Me "What did I told you princess, You can't escape from me" "Whatever" i rolled my eyes again at him "btw, This is Kris hyung" Kai introduced him "Hi Kris, Im Lee Min Hyun" I smiled at him " I know, princess" He smiled back "hey, why are so smiling when talking to him? when you talk to me, you always mock me" Kai whined " 'cause, you're full of you're self, Mr. Kim Jong-in! " I told him "Hey Min hyun, you know where the library is? we need to go there to meet the others" Kris said to me " Im on my way to the Library, come on" I said " oh hey, why do the two of you call me princess, by the way" I asked them "You'll understand that soon enough" Kris assured me * This two guys really make me feel weird* I thought.