Chapter 15

Living an unexpected Life

 

 
Min Hyun POV:
 
" What?! That cant be! Princess, You didn't even gave me a chance! " Chanyeol Whined at me " Wait i will explained okay" I told them " You better start now, " Lay said and he was emotionless, gosh he looks scary, I told them about what happen and ended up Kris will be with me tonight "  She is still mine" Kris stubbornly said " and I thought I will finally meet my brother in law" Unnie Teased Me " I'll volunteer to be your brother in law anytime" Chanyeol beamed, but unnie shot him a death glare witch made him shut up "Ya~ Princess Minhyun don't break our hearts yet, I cant heal hearts you know" Lay Joked "Don't worry, I will not break your hearts yet" I assured him " Lay, you can heal?" Unnie asked " yes heiress" He smiled " You're like a unicorn!" I childishly squealed, Unnie chuckled and agreed with me " You Know I love unicorns, they are so cute" Unnie said, " but this unicorn is different, he has cute dimples" I childishly pinched Lay's cheeks " I know" Unnie laughed " Hey how about us" Tao pouted " Sorry guys, we were occupied by our unicorn" me and Unnie said which made Lay blushed " But you have a panda here!" Tao whined " and a deer" Luhan added " and D.O Hyung looks like an owl!" Sehun teased D.O and hi-fived Tao, " don't forget your dragon" Kris said who is at my back and wrapped his arms around me " Yah~~ let go of me!" I whined " You're mine tonight right?" He smirked " whatever" I rolled my eyes " Hey you two love birds, come over here with us" unnie teased me " why Heiress, Your jealous? Don't worry Im here" Suho said teasingly to Unnie " Looks like I found my brother In law" I mocked her " shut up" She glared at me. 
 
Joo Hyun POV:
 
Suho was teasing me the whole night, aishh i never thought he was childish, well the night pass quickly but we had fun, I never thought that our guardians was this playful, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O was playing, The maknaes, Sehun and Tao was busy bickering with Xuimin, yup, they were acting like little kids, Appa and Umma called us after the ball, we went to their room to talk to them " My daughters, sit here" Appa patted the sofa in their room, Gotta admit their room was huge,  we sat and appa started " Tomorrow will be a busy day for the both of you, The professors of EXO guardians will be yours too so you better start preparing things for school" He finished, " I thought we don't have school here " Minhyun groaned " don't worry maknae, Your school is inside the castle and you're classmates will be your guardians" Umma explained " But if you're good at school, You will not attend it anymore" Appa Added " Im gonna finish school in no time" I smirked " You're like your mother" Appa teased " she is my daughter" Umma smirked also " Time for bed girls, You should get your beauty sleep" Appa stood up, we nodded and bid good night to the both of them I went to my room and I saw somebody by the balcony, I came closer and realized who he is " Kai?" I called him " hey heiress" he smiled "what are you doing here?" I asked " I just want to ask you something" He nervously said " what is that?" I curiously asked " Who is this? " He showed a picture of Min Hyun and Taemin together, I gasped " where did you get that?" " Honestly we went to earth few minutes ago to get some of your things and I saw this on the room of Min Hyun " He explained " and your things are with Suho Hyung" He added " wait, thats how fast you can travel?!" I asked " yes, now please answer my question" He pleaded " Taemin was Min Hyun's Past, Their relationship got broken bec. Taemin was becoming and Idol and His manager told him that she was a distraction so he had no choice..." I finished, " and Don't tell Min Hyun I said that, I will Kill you" I warned him " She's strong," Kai said " I know, but deep inside she is still broken, " I explained, I really felt sorry for my sister back then, I glanced at Kai who was thinking deeply " You like my sister, don't you?" I asked him " We all like the Maknae Princess" He defensively said " but you like her differently" I , He sighed and nodded " Heiress, Please don't tell your sister about what i asked, maybe she will get mad at me" he pleaded, I nodded at him " do she still love him?" He asked " i don't know" I honestly answered him,, " Kai, if you are thinking about courting my sister, You have to go thru me first, i don't want to see her cry again" I warned him " Im not going to court her yet, I'll wait for the perfect time and I will never break her heart" He answered " and I think I have a Lot of competition" He sighed again " How about me, Im forever alone" I joked " No your not, I think Suho Hyung, Baekhyun Hyung and the others Likes you" He smiled " yeah, you only think" I sighed in mockery " Yah~ You better get to sleep, Min Hyun doesn't like guys with big eye bags" I , " Thanks, Heiress, I feel like having a noona with you" He smiled "No prob, good night" I wave and he was gone by flicking his fingers , I fixed my self and get jumped on my bed to get some sleep " I think Suho hyung and Baekhyun hyung and the others likes you" What Kai said was lingering in my mind, I groaned and buried my self in my pillow *Suho Hyung likes you... Suho.. Suho* He was running on my mind " Better go back to sleep, school tomorrow" I kept my mind occupied and I dozed to dream land..
 
 
---------
Hi GUYS! XD I decided to put Taemin in the story :DD
P.S. Taemin is my ultimate bias, (evil Laugh) XD