Chapter 53

Living an unexpected Life

 

''This way'' HimChan lead the others ''Are you sure this is the right way?" Xuimin asked ''I know this castle like the back of my hand'' Himchan said ''So. You're the warriors? How did you got here?" Luhan asked. They all looked at him ''I mean, Did you grew here. Are your parents working for Ka--'' ''Kangin is our father'' Daehyun cutted him ''MWOH?" ''Yeah'' Daehyun nodded ''There should be a passage here and--'' YoungJae pulled down a torch and the wall opened ''If He's your father, Why are you betraying him?" Kris asked ''We told you, We're tired following him around.'' Zelo said ''He never treated us his children anyway'' He muttured to himself ''Brace yourselves we are going to enter now'' Jongup warned them as they stood up infront of the door of the throne ''Before we're going to vanish forever because of Kangin's wrath. I would like to tell you How grateful I am To see the warriors and Guardians together'' Daehyun smiled at them ''You're not going to die.'' Suho told him ''We fight together'' He smiled. ''For EXO'' Kai said ''For EXO" They all nodded and they teleported inside.
---------
''Joohyun?" Suho gasped as He saw the heiress sitting on throne ''You guys are late. I killed him already'' She stood up '' Where is he?" Chanyeol asked ''He vanish into thin air'' She shrugged ''I see you are with the warriors'' Joohyun looked at them ''You betrayed him'' She said ''Something isnt right''  Zelo whispered at Himchan ''Where's Minhyun?" Kai asked ''She's resting'' Joohyun came closer ''Where?" Kris asked ''Inside a Chamber'' Joohyun shrugged. ''Joohyun'' Suho said as he came closer. Joohyun smiled and also went closer, ''HEiress!" Tao also went her way. ''No!" D.O shouted and ran as He saw Joohyun's hand went inside her pocket and got her sword and pushed it inside Suho ''HYUNG!'' Sehun gasped ''LAy Heal him!" Kris ordered ''Chen help lay'' He added the two boys nodded and got Suho at the side. The warriors and the Guardians positioned to attack ''One step closer. I'll kill them"' Joohyun said and Minhyun appeared sitting on a throne and another Joohyun was inside a glass chamber. her wrist and ankles were tied with Metal chain ''Suho!" Joohyun cried inside and struggled ''Two Joohyuns?" Baekhyun asked confusedly . ''Im the real one!" The one in the Chamber shouted ''Quiet. Heiress'' The other one outside snarled. She transformed and Kangin appeared ''You boys are so Easy to decieve'' He smirked ''Suho. Please. Save him'' Joohyun cried and struggled ''I told you to keep quiet'' Kangin pointed his sword at her ''Minhyun!" Kai called her ''You dare call me, Guardian?" Minhyun looked at him ''What have you done with her?!" Kai was about to attack him when Kris pulled him away ''WHA-'' ''Do you want to get yourself Killed?!" Kris shook him  ''Now Heiress, Choose'' Kangin looked at her ''Your Sister and the Guardians or your hand in marriage to me?"
 
 
=============
 
Thank you for the New subbies :DD and of course my Old ones :)) Oh and I love your comments :)) They inspire me XD As Usual, Author-nim is lazy to read it again so Dont mind the typo errors XD LOVE YOU GUYS <3