Chapter 22

Living an unexpected Life

 

 
Joo Hyun POV:
 
" Ya~, Heiress, Don't get mad at them" Suho said " Just deal with them after the concert" He added " Hyung!" Baekhyun and Sehun whined ", I smirked " Don't worry, the concert is done Anyways", We went outside the concert hall, I immediately turn to Sehun and BaekHyun " You have a lot of explaining to do" I glared at them "  It feels like you are abandoning us" Sehun confessed " Yeah, Its like you would choose L over us, I think my guess is right, Look at you now, Its like you're saying that you like to be with L more than us" Baekhyun Look away from me *Ouch, I never thought of that* " Im sorry guys, I didn't know that you feel that way" I said guilty " Plus, you called L, Oppa'' Xuimin added " okay, Im sorry Oppas~~" I made an aegyo, They all Stared at me for a while, but Sehun spoke " You're aegyo is better than mine" " I just died" Baekhyun Falsely fainted " So You forgive me?" I asked them " we cant resist you heiress" Luhan joined " Just don't do that again" Suho warned me " I wont" I assured them " Guys, where is Min Hyun?" Kris asked " I don't know, I've been looking for her also" Kai said, My eyes widen " Don't tell me my sister is lost?!" I gasped, they all look at each other " Maybe, she just went to some place" Chen said in an unsure voice " No, She never leaves without my permission" I said to them  " We need to find her before anything gets worst" Lay said, they nodded and left to find min hyun " Don't worry heiress, we will find your sister" Suho stayed by my side " Im such a bad unnie" I panicked, " I don't know what to do, They will find her right?" I stared at him, and started to tear up, He hugged me tighter " No heiress, you're the best unnie in the world, Have faith in the guardians, araso?" He assured me and my hair, I nodded blankly * Please find min hyun as soon as possible, I have a bad feeling about this*
 
Min Hyun POV:
 
The concert ended and we were going outside the Concert hall, when somebody grabbed me from the crowd, I tried to shout but He covered my mouth with a tight grip * who the hell is this?!* He forced me to get inside an dark alley, * Unnie? Kai? Kris? Yeol? Lay? Guardians?* I keep calling names in my mind, he remove his hand on my mouth, I turned to look at who he is, " TAEMIN?!" I gasped " shh, don't shout" He warned me " Wha--" I was cutted when he put a finger on the top of my mouth " Please listen to me first" He said, " I had no choice so I nodded at him " Drink this first, you look exhausted" He gave me drink, I took it without thinking cause I was so darn thirsty, I finished it then he smirked " Lee Min Hyun, You will be mine tonight" " what?" I asked him, then I started to become dizzy " What the hell is happening here?" I asked trying to balance my self " Nothing, Min Hyun" He smirked and pinned me in the wall
 
Kris POV:
 
* MIN HYUN! WHERE ARE YOU?!* I was getting crazy looking for her, I flew up and searched every alley, *if anything happens to you, I'll never forgive my self* i muttered, Suddenly I felt Min hyun was near, I went back to the ground and entered one alley and saw Minhyun who was with a man" Who the hell are you?!" I asked the man "" oh Krissy~~ Save Me from Taeminnie~~" Min Hyun said as she was under a spell or something " What did you did to her?" I asked him " what do you care? " He smirked, I can't control it anymore, I punched him and he flew into the ground " DONT.YOU.DARE.TOUCH.HER." I warned him, He spit his blood from his mouth "  why? Who are you to her?" He asked me " Im her fiance" I glared " Really? Awhile ago she was with her boyfriend" He said, I punched him again and he collapsed to the ground, I heard voices not a far and I flew Min Hyun and Me up,  ,before He stands up " Taemin?! What the hell happened to you?" A man asked, Taemin stood up and looked for us " Minho hyung, I swear, I almost got Min Hyun back" He cursed " Thats enough, don't make her one of your toys again" another warned him " No Onew Hyung, Im serious, I'll never hurt her again" He said " Whatever, lets go before the manager sees us, Or else were dead" the Minho guy said and took Taemin with them, We landed at the ground and Min Hyun looks pretty dizzy " What happen?'' I asked her " Nothing Krissy~~ " Min hyun said dizzily " Tell me" I told her " You know, I was hurt here before" She pointed at her heart " I think that feeling is lingering again when i saw Taeminnie" She said, " Do you think My cute little Unicorn can heal this?" She asked, I get it, She was heart broken " No princess" I softened " Oh well" She said and stumble a little, then Kai came " what happen to her?" He asked " I'll explained when the others are here" I told him " Kai, i missed you" Min Hyun suddenly Hugged Kai. i feel like somebody shot me upon seeing the scene, Kai smirked " what happen princess?" He asked her " I don't know, But Im pretty dizzy" She said and fainted in Kai's arms, *I hate you Kai* I cursed " Come on Hyung, Heiress is pretty worried about her" Kai said and we teleported.