Chapter 1

Living an unexpected Life

 

 
 
Another day at Seoul High School, I was in the field playing soccer as usual, with another boy who just asked me out and as I always do, I will only agree if he won. But the thing is, I'm the MVP in our school, so nobody, as in nobody defeats me. As expected, I won the game and dumped another boy. He sighed in defeat and I chuckled a bit. "You're going to have a hard time looking for a boyfriend if you're always like this", Joo hyun unnie said while handling me a bottle of water to drink. "Unnie, you know my expectations are high and look who's talking", I mocked her while drinking a sip of water. "Yeah right, come on Min Hyun. Clean yourself and get ready for class", she said. "Araso", I replied.
 
After fixing myself up, we went to our class. As always, people always looked at our direction as we walked. Girls looked at us with pure admiration and complimenting us non-stop. And for the guys, some would even ask us to marry them. "Do they even get tired?", I complained. "I don't think so", she said, paying no attention to the people on our way. Her eyes wer glued to the 3rd page of the book she was carrying on her right arm. "Ya~!, you reviewed that already, didn't you?", I asked. "Yup. And I know you will complain about me studying too much but, Ya~ Lee Min Hyun, I not the school validictorian fo nothing", she told me teasingly. "I know, I know", I said as I mocked her. Yup, that's my unnie. 
 
Meanwhile, at exoplanet...
 
"EXO guardians, I asked you to come today to fulfill your mission on Earth." King Leeteuk announced, "It's time for my princesses to come back home, and I need all of you to bring them back here safetly, do you understand?", he said. "Yes, your majesty", as they bowed their heads to pay respect to the king. "Good, you will go to Earth by sunset, and remember, if anything happens to my princesses, death shall conquer you", the king said boldly. The EXO guardians nodded ang left the palace. "Hyungs, do you think we will find our princesses easily?", Sehun innocently asked. "Sehun, we are  connected to them, remember?", Suho answered him. "And I know, they will both be pretty", Chanyeol said jokingly. "Ya!, CHANYEOL!'', they growled. "Just joking", he defensively said. "Wait for me, my princess, I'll meet you soon" Kris quietly thought.