SM Entertaiment Reveals the Seventh and Eighth Beautiful Strangers!

❧ ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers [HIATUS]

 MUSIC   Internet 

SM Entertaiment Reveals the Seventh and Eighth Beautiful Strangers!

 by: xxxxxx  - July, 30 2012 at 04:35 pm                                                                                                         xxxxxxxx Views   xxxxxx Comments 

 

 

Two more ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers revealed!

 

  ❧ Song Eun Bi

   The seventh of the ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers to be revealed! Eun Bi sticks out her tongue playfully as her picture is taken, giving us a sneak peek into her affectionate personality. She is 21 years-old from Gwangmyeong, Korea. She speaks fluent Korean and likes playing her guitar, singing, baking, and bubble tea. She doesn't like mosquitoes, crying, liars and people taking her food.

 

 

 

 

 

Park Bada 

Lucky number eight is Park Bada! Bada smiles shyly back at the camera while fixing her hair. She is a 19 year-old from Gyeonggi-do, Korea. She's fluent in Korean and is big fan of Tiffany  Hwang. She also likes baking, cleaning, green apples and writing in cursive. She dislikes bugs, especially cockcroaches, waiting, running out of money and cooking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The wait continues! Who will be revealed next?


❧  Disclaimer

We do NOT own SM Entertainment or allkpop. Nor do we own any members of Exo! (No matter how much we wish we did!) This fanfic is entirely fictional and is only based solely on our imagination. We also own none of these Ulzzang pictures! Although it is based on real people and real companies, etc. etc. No harm is intended and everything is written just for entertainment.