Amazing Race ~ Part 3

❧ ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers [HIATUS]

 


"So, we're just supposed to teach a dance and have them perform it?" Rikka asked as they entered the SM Building.

"Uh..yeah." Sehun replied in his soft voice.  It was quiet as they walked to the famous clouded practice room to teach.  "Well, this will be easy since they're all trainees-"  Sehun opened the door to the dance room and discovered 6 young children, no older than 8 or 9 years old.  "-or not..."  Rikka finished.

Sehun shrugged, "Maybe they're talented." He added.  They walked inside and stood in front of the children as they stood up to greet them.  "Annyeonghaseyo!" The kids shouted in greeting.  Rikka and Sehun chuckled to their cuteness. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Sehun-"  "-and I'm Rikka."  She chimed in.

“Today we’ll be teaching you guys the dance to Mama.” Rikka stated in a shaky voice.  Sehun clapped his hands together, “Why don’t you guys start stretching first while Rikka and I talk.”   

Sehun pulled her away, “Are you good with children…I mean, I’m fine, but I’m just wondering…” he trailed out before she nodded with a bright smile, “Yeah! I’m good with them.”

He nodded as he sighed in relief, “Let’s get teaching.”

---after an hour---

“You kids are soo talented!” Rikka cooed before they bowed and thanked her.  Since some of the dance moves were hard, they decided to change it up a bit and made it more simple.

The door to the dance room suddenly opened, “Okay! Time to perform!”

Sehun and Rikka choked, “What!?”

Exo’s choreographer walked in, followed by the children’s parents, “Yeah, after they perform, you guys will get your next clue.” He stated with a smile.

Rikka rounded up the children, “Okay! You guys are all doing great! I know you guys will perform well.”  Sehun nodded before adding, “Don’t be nervous, it’s only your parents.”  He said before sticking his hand out in the center of the circle.  The children placed their tiny hands on top of his, “Fighting! On three! One. Two. Three.”

“FIGHTING!  The group shouted before Rikka and Sehun walked off to the side and the music came on.

“You guys were amazing!” A mother shouted from the audience.  “Neomu kyeopta!” Another one shouted.  A little girl ran over to Sehun and Rikka who were still standing on the side after the awesome performance.  She pulled their hands and led them to the front before all the 6 kids bowed, “THANK YOU!”

Rikka chuckled cutely before going to hug them. “Ai, you guys are adorable!”

Meanwhile, the choreographer passed Sehun the next clue to their destination.  He cleared his throat before Rikka turned around.  Sehun waved the envelope in the air, “Let’s go~”

Rikka sighed before nodding.  She turned back around, “Thank you for being wonderful students!” She said before dashing off to Sehun and they both walked out of the dance room to their car.


“This will be so fun!” Eunae clapped her hands together, “I love art…or painting, face painting’s okay too.” She smiled at Chanyeol before he smile back, “Are you good with kids?”

She chuckled shakily, “I like them…but they might not like me back.” She frowned before Chanyeol patted her shoulder which caused her to blush.  “It’s okay; I don’t think they really like me too.” He chuckled before they set up booth at the fair.

Eunae and Chanyeol sat behind the booth talking to each other about random things.

“Umma! I want to get my face painted!”

Eunae straightened when she heard that, “Finally!” She said excited as she turned and saw a mother and a little girl walk towards them.  “Hi!” She said cheerfully as they sat down, “What can I do for you?”

“I want a butterfly mask.” The little girl said as she sat forward.  “Pink and purple.”

Eunae nodded before picking up a blush, “Try not to move a lot, okay?”

After Eunae finished the little girl’s face painting, the booth quickly started filling up.  “Chanyeol~ the kid said red and yellow…not red and blue.” Eunae hissed before Chanyeol’s eyes widened, “Are you sure? I’m pretty sure he said blue…”  He muttered before Eunae shook her head, her hand accidentally moving with her, painting a line across a little boy’s cheeks.

“Omo!” She turned her attention back to the little boy she was painting Lightening McQueen on his cheeks.  “I’ll clean that.” She said quickly before turning to Chanyeol, “you’re painting a snake, Chanyeol, it’s supposed to be red with yellow stripes.”  Eunae stated before taking a wet paper cloth and wiping the paint off the boy’s cheeks before starting again.

“Aiii~~” Chanyeol said putting the paint brush down and sighing.  The little boy looked at him, “What’s wrong?”  He asked tilting his head.  Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck, “I used blue instead of yellow…I’ll redo—”

“Aniyo, it’s fine…I have to go in a little bit anyways, and I just want a snake on my cheeks.”  The boy said before Chanyeol smiled, “Arraso, I’m sorry though.”  He stated before picking up the brush again an finishing the snake.

Eunae stretched her arms out as she yawned, “How long are we supposed to be here?  …When are we going to get our next clue?”  She asked Chanyeol as she leaned back against her chair. 

Chanyeol shrugged, “Let me check.” He said taking out the envelope and rereading their mission. 

Eunae looked at the mess on the tabletops before a familiar envelope caught her eyes.  She picked it up, “What’s this?” She asked as she looked at Chanyeol who looked up.  “I-I don’t know…I have the envelop-OH! It’s our next mission!”  He shouted before  Eunae quickly opened the envelope up. “How long has this been here?” She muttered before Chanyeol reread the previous mission card.  “Seriously, I didn’t even see anyone drop it—Na Uh!!” Chanyeol shouted as Eunae looked up, shocked, “What?”

“We were only supposed to be here for 30 minutes…that means this card has been here for,” Chanyeol took a peek at his phone for the time, “A little over an hour.”

“Mwuh!?” Eunae scowled before getting up, “Let’s hurry and clean; we’re already late.” She quickly stated before Chanyeol got up and started cleaning as well.


          Note from Miyoung & Eunae

Yay! Another update!! Sorry it may not be the best because right now we're just trying to get through this part so we can actually start. :))

Thank you for being patient with your horrible authors. >.<

~ Miyoung & Eunae