SM Entertaiment Reveals the First and Second Beautiful Strangers!

❧ ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers [HIATUS]

 MUSIC   Internet 

SM Entertaiment Reveals the First and Second Beautiful Strangers!

 by: xxxxxx  - July, 19, 2012 at 02:05 pm                                                                                                         xxxxxxxx Views   xxxxxx Comments 

 

 

After a long wait, SM Entertainment has finally revealed the first two fangirls out of the twelve that will definitely be appearing on their new show ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers. The airing date of the show has still not been offically released and it's yet to be revealed who theses lovely ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers will be paired up with! SME definitely know how to put their audience on the edge of their seat!

 

  ❧ Lee Julie Jieun

   The first of the ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers to be revealed! Julie seems nervous with her downcasted eyes and her cute pout as her picture is taken. She is an 18 year-old Korean-American fangirl who was chosen from Seoul, Korea. She can speak Korean, English, Spanish, French and Chinese. Julie likes Bubble Gum, Bubble Tea, little kids, animals, reading, listening to music, and lying on the grass while staring at the sky. She dislikes loud crowded places, scary things, and bugs.

 

 

 

 

Yu Sang Hee 

The second of the ßeəutifuℓ §trəngersis Yu Sang Hee! Sang Hee also seemed more at ease, but still a little shy as she smiled beautifully. She is also another 18 year-old fangirl from Seoul, but she is mixed Chinese-Korean. She's fluent in Korean, Chinese, and English. She likes telling jokes, taking pictures, anything with strawberries in it, reading fanfiction, drawing and stickers. She dislikes arrogant people, cliche dramas, and sticky hot summer days.

 

 

 

 

These two girls seem lovely and we can't wait to see them appear on the show! Surely, everyone is anticipating to see who these luck fangirls are paired up with! Now the wait continues! Who will be revealed next?


❧  Disclaimer

We do NOT own SM Entertainment or allkpop. Nor do we own any members of Exo! (No matter how much we wish we did!) This fanfic is entirely fictional and is only based solely on our imagination. We also own none of these Ulzzang pictures! Although it is based on real people and real companies, etc. etc. No harm is intended and everything is written just for entertainment.