SM Entertaiment Reveals the Fifth and Sixth Beautiful Strangers!

❧ ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers [HIATUS]

 MUSIC   Internet 

SM Entertaiment Reveals the Fifth and Sixth Beautiful Strangers!

 by: xxxxxx  - July, 23, 2012 at 12:42 pm                                                                                                         xxxxxxxx Views   xxxxxx Comments 

 

 

Two more ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers unveiled! Who are the beautiful young ladies this time? Pressure and anticipation sure are building up since SME has finally released half of the girls! Only six more girls to go!

 

  ❧ Ko Ashley

   The fifth ßeəutifuℓ §trənger! Ashley smiles back innocently and confidently at us while in her hoodie, calm as her photo is taken. Another 16 year-old fangirl, Ashely is Korean, but she comes from Canada. She speaks English and likes Kpop a lot. She also likes horror films, reading books and art. What she doesn't like are hot sunny days, sports and dogs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Park Mi Young 

The Sixth of the ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers is Park Mi Young! Mi Young smiles gracefully while shyly turning her face away from us, but even with just a side profile, we can tell that she is also yet another beauty! She is another 18 years-old fangirl, mixed Korean-Japanese from Japan; she's fluent in Korean, Japanese and English. She likes dancing, art, children, rain and Taro bubble tea. But she doesn't like thunder, disrespect, birds, butterflies and being put on the spot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Many of the revealed girls has many similarities! Hopefully that means that they'll all get along well on the show! Once again, Exo shows us that there are definitely no barriers that kept them from picking their fans. Be it language or nationality or location!


❧  Disclaimer

We do NOT own SM Entertainment or allkpop. Nor do we own any members of Exo! (No matter how much we wish we did!) This fanfic is entirely fictional and is only based solely on our imagination. We also own none of these Ulzzang pictures! Although it is based on real people and real companies, etc. etc. No harm is intended and everything is written just for entertainment.