SM Entertaiment Reveals the Third and Fourth Beautiful Strangers!

❧ ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers [HIATUS]

 MUSIC   Internet 

SM Entertaiment Reveals the Third and Forth Beautiful Strangers!

 by: xxxxxx  - July, 21, 2012 at 02:05 pm                                                                                                         xxxxxxxx Views   xxxxxx Comments 

 

 

SME is definitely getting everyone hyped up as they revealed the third and fourth member! It's only been two days since their last release, but of course the other fans feel like it's taking forever!

 

  ❧ Yong Soyeon

   The third ßeəutifuℓ §trənger to be revealed! So Yeon cheerfully sends us a wink and kiss in her photo. She is another lucky 18 year-old fangirl who was chosen from Sydney, Australia. She is also Korean-Chinese and can speak English, Korean and Chinese. So Yeon likes playing the guitar, sleeping, arcades, amusement parks and lots of food including drinks like bubble tea. She dislikes sports, horror genres, seeing blood, being alone in the dark and the overuse of make up or aegyo.

 

 

 

 

Rikka 

The fourth ßeəutifuℓ §trənger is Rikka! In her photo, Rikka shows us her bubbly personality with a cute pout. So far, Rikka is the youngest revealed stranger, as she is only a 16 year-old from Thailand. She is fluent in English, Korean, Thai and Lao. She loves food and likes cute things. She also likes cute things and rapping about random things, but what she likes and thinks about the most is Love. On the other hand, she dislikes, cheaters, dishonesty, and reptiles. She also doesn't like being put on the spot and being unliked by others.

 

 


 

 

 

These lovely girls seem wonderful! It's a bummer that SME won't reveal who they've been chosen by! But it's quite obvious by now that the Exo boys all have great tastes! Let's hope that the next release will be soon!


❧  Disclaimer

We do NOT own SM Entertainment or allkpop. Nor do we own any members of Exo! (No matter how much we wish we did!) This fanfic is entirely fictional and is only based solely on our imagination. We also own none of these Ulzzang pictures! Although it is based on real people and real companies, etc. etc. No harm is intended and everything is written just for entertainment.