Ice Breaker~

❧ ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers [HIATUS]

     It was 10am and the girls were gathering into one of the conference rooms located inside the hotel they were staying at. They just had breakfast and were told to wait for some SM staffs to pick them up for a tour around the Seoul area.

     "It's so beautiful here." Rikka said sitting down after taking a look out into the streets of Seoul. Song Eunbi looked around to see all girls  scattered about the room. She noticed how there weren't much conversating going on and decided to change things. Eunbi got up from her seat before calling out to everyone else in the room, "Can I have all you girls come over and take a seat?" They all glanced nervously at each other before making their way over.

     "Sorry, I know this may be a little weird, but I just thought that we should be getting to know each other better since we're going to be together for a month or so." Eunbi smiled to try and make the atmosphere less tense as she looked back to the other girls to see if they agreed.

     "I--ooft--" Park Bada started and suddenly tripped. She quickly caught herself and her cheeks flushed lightly as she hurried over before laughing, "I also agree. Don't mind me, I tend to do that a lot." Eunbi waited for everyone to sit down before she sat back down, "I think we should just go around and say our name, age, and where we're from." She smiled, "I'll go first. Hello, I'm Song Eunbi, 21 years of age and I'm from Seoul." Then she turned to the person on her right before motioning for them to go, "You can go next..."

     "I'm Ashley Ko. I'm 16 and I'm from Canada." Ashley smiled brightly before turning to the next girl to her and nodding. Rikka pointed to herself with wide eyes before Ashley nodded again, causing everyone to chuckle before she grinned back at everyone, "Hi, I'm Rikka. I'm also 16 years old and I'm from Thailand." Then Rikka turned to the next girl before she looked up from the ground.

     "Mmmkay. Hello, it's nice to meet you guys. I'm Park Miyoung and I'm from Japan."  She looked at the ground after her turn, waiting for the next person to go. It was a second or two when she remembered what she had forgotten to say, "Oh! Right..." She chuckled, sheepishly and looked back up, "I'm...uhhhh...18." Miyoung gave a shy smile as the other girls laughed at her forgetfulness before the next person went.

     "Hi. I'm the clumsy, 19 year old, Park Bada from Seoul. It's very nice to meet you all." Bada's expressionless blank stare immediately disappeared as a soft smile broke onto her face before everyone nodded back and returned the smiles.

     "Hi, Everyone. I'm Yong Soyeon from Sydney, Australia. I'm 18." Soyeon gave everyone a little friendly wave before giggling to herself as she turned her attention the girl beside her.

     "Hey, I'm Lee Julie Jieun, you can call me Jieun or Julie, it doesn't matter. I'm also 18 and I live in Seoul." Jieun smiled while shrugging shyly before looking over to the next girl.

     "Hey guys!" She blurted with a huge smile across her face while clapping her hands, excitedly. "My name is Song Kia. I'm 17 years old from China." Everyone smiled back and laughed lightly along with her before looking to the girl beside her.

     "My name's Byeol Sinbi. I'm 17, and I'm from San Diego, California." Sinbi chuckled as she nodded back at everyone before glancing back at Kia with a grin.

     "Hey there, Everybody! I'm Choi Eunae. I'm 18, and I'm from the US, too!" Eunae burst with excitement while bouncing lightly in her seat. The next girl was busy jotting something down on a piece of paper, so Eunae gave her a light poke before her head jerked upwards and she gasped, "Oh! ...Mianhamnida, I was...um....taking notes...I'm 18. My name's Yu Sanghee and I'm from Seoul." Eunae peeked over her shoulder after she finished before chuckling lightly when she saw the drawings and doodling along the margins of the paper and nothing else. Then everyone turned their attention to the last girl.

     "Okay..." She took in a deep breath, "Hi everyone, I'm Nikhao Ru. I'm 18 and I'm originally from England, but I've earned a job in China, so I'm currently living in China at the moment." She smiled gently as everyone oohed and ahhed before Eunbi looked around the room, "Well, I guess I'm the oldest here." Then she clasped her hands together before smiling widely, "You guys can call me 'Unni' if you want, I don't mind. And if you ever need anyone, feel free to come talk to me, arraso?" All the girls nodded before Nikhao slowly spoke up again.

     "Do you know when they'll be here to pick us up?" Nikhao raised a questioning brow before everyone glanced around again. It was a moment before they all shook their heads.

     "I think they said around 10:30AM," Jieun shrugged before Eunae pointed out, "Yeah...but it's almost 11AM already..." Soyeon got up to stretch as some of the other girls began to start conversate with each other and yawned, "It's okay. I'm pretty sure they have a goo--asdfghjkl; Ann-Annyeonghasaeyo..." She suddenly bowed before all the girls turned their heads to see who it was. When they saw who, they all abruptly stood up in shock. Exo walked through the doors cooly with their hands in their pockets and stood in a line.  Their smile killing the fangirls in the room.

     "We Are One! Annyeonghasaeyo, Exo-imnida!" They greeted the girls with their famous introduction. The girls greeted them back almost in a monotone voice still in shock. Eunae practically squealed to Sanghee who was standing next to her before Sanghee facepalmed herself in embarrassment.

     "Uhh...You girls should take a quick seat before one of you faints." Kris said casually before eyeing Eunae. Every girl immediately obeyed and took a seat before Exo walked towards them.

     "Annyeonghasaeyo, Suho-imnida. I'm sorry we're running a little late today." 

     "Ani-Aniya, Kwenchanah." Sinbi quickly replied, star strucked. Her cheeks changed colors as he smiled at her as he continued, "We're here to pick you girls up and bring you back to the SM Building where Soo Man, our president, will give us more details to what we are going to do next.  The coach bus is waiting for you guys outside." He moved aside before Exo split apart and created a walkway leading outside the room.

     "Ladies first~" Kris nodded with a smirk before everyone quickly got up again and left with Exo behind them.


     Once the girls got on the bus, they started fangirling to each other. This was the first appearance Exo made since the girls arrived 3 days ago. Each girl had a seat to herself, but they were all turning left and right talking to each other about what just happened. The bus suddenly shook a little as a result from someone tripping while getting on the stairs of the bus. The girls turned their heads towards the entrance to see who it was since everyone was already on. He recovered nicely, flashing a grin and finishing it with a wave, "Annyeong." Chanyeol chuckled in his low voice as he walked down the aisle of the bus with Baekhyun following in after.

     "Hi, Girls." Baekhyun stopped and laughed as he saw the expressions of each girl on the bus.

     "Hyung~!"  Sehun whined behind him, showing his face to the girls as he gave Baekhyun a small shove forward, "Palli..."

     "What? Did you think SM was going to provide us with another bus?" Baekhyun asked while taking a seat next to Kia. She slouched down in her seat before taking a small glance at him. He flashed his eye smile at her before she immediately covered her face and turned towards the window blushing, madly. Tao took a seat behind them, next to Miyoung. She fiddled with her fingers, too nervous to look up.

     "I like your nails." He smiled, trying to lighten up the mood.

     "Oh...Thanks, they're kind of bad..." Miyoung giggle nervously before Tao let out a small chuckle, "Aniyo. It's better than what I could do."  Miyoung laughed at his joke before he added, "Plus, you painted Pandas on them, pandas can never look bad." She looked at him and silently cursed to herself as he smile shyly before her cheeks flushed red and she turned away covering her cheeks.

     One by one, the Exo members entered the bus and took a seat next to a girl before starting a conversation with them.


     "May I now get your attention, please." Soo Man tapped the microphone lightly before everyone settled into the seats of the auditorium.

     "There has been a slight change of plans. Instead of the usual formal tour around Seoul, you all will be participating in playing game. This game will help you get to know your partner better while still giving you a good look around Seoul. It is called the 'Amazing Race." With your partner, you will all be given different clues. Each pair of you will have a set of 12 clues. You will get your first clue after you partner up. From there you may read the clue and go to the location given on the card. Find the next clue in the given location and do the same thing with the clue you found. Your last clue card will tell you where you need to be. First 6 groups to finish wins, the last 6 will be punished." The girls squirmed excitedly in their seats while Exo sat calmly and silently.

     "Okay, Exo. Please come up here, introduce yourself and announce your partner." Soo Man nodded before they all stood up and walked onto the stage as they were instructed.

     "Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Suho, and my partner is Park Bada." Suho smiled before Soo Man looked back down to the girls and motioned for her to get up, "Park Bada, please come up and stand next to your partner." Bada slowly stood up, surprised before making her way to him as Kris started, continued, "Hey, I'm Kris. Ashley Ko, get up here." Ashley raised an amused brow before doing so.

     "Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm Xiumin and my partner is Yu Sanghee." Xiumin nodded with a cute baozi pout before Sanghee hurried up the stage.

     "Hi, Everyone. I'm LuHan and I have Park Miyoung." Luhan nodded while biting onto his bottom lip shyly before Miyoung got up and quietly made her way up onto the stage.

     "Annyeong, Cho nun...Lay-imnida." He looked a little lost as he thought for a moment before his eyes widened and he remembered, "Ah, my partner is Song Eunbi." Eunbi giggle slightly to herself before smiling, politely and getting up. She got onto the stage and went to stand next to him before Baekhyun grinned back down at all the girls, "Hello. I'm Baekhyun and I'm with Song Kia." Kia smiled widely before hurring up the steps.

     "I'm Chanyeol and my partner is Choi Eunae." Chanyeol waved excitedly at Eunae when she got up before she waved back at him and got on stage. Chen glanced at the remaining guys before smirking back at the girls, "Hi, I'm Chen. My partner is Soyeon." Soyeon gave him a playful suspicious look before getting onto stage with him.

     "I'm Kyungsoo...or D.O. and my partner is NiKhao." Kyungsoo nodded slightly with wide eyes and he searched the girls that were left before Nikhao got up and raised a hand. She gave him a small smile before he nodded again as she headed onto stage.

     "Annyeong, Exo-M maknae Tao-imnida. I'm with Jieun." Tao smiled shyly before Jieun quickly got up and hurried onto stage. She got beside him and he looked back to her before she nodded with a bright grin as Kai spoke up, "Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Kai and my partner is Byeol Sinbi." Sinbi got up from her seat and glanced back at Rikka with an encouraging nod before leaving.

     "Annyeonghasaeyo, Exo-K Maknae Sehun-imnida...you're my partner, Rikka." Sehun nodded before his lips nervously as he looked back down at his feet. The only one left sitting, Rikka smiled as she walked up and stood next to the tall maknae. The staff members came and handed out the envelopes to each group before Soo Man announced more information.

     "This game will end at exactly 5PM. It may seem long, but trust me, some of you may not even finish. Some clues will be harder than others, so please note that.  If it's 5PM and your group haven't reached the designated location, then the onsight staffs will bring you to the final destination. None of you will know of any of the other groups' location or status. After 5PM, after we've gathered everyone, we will reveal your the winners and the losers...along with the punishment. You all will provided 60,000 won in that envelope, please do not lose it. You shouldn't be needing any more than that. We have provided a car for each group. The cars are now waiting outside to take you where you need to go. Are there any questions?" Some stayed quiet as others shook their heads. 

     "Okay then, be safe. This is a competition, but remember to get to know your partner along the way." A timer suddenly went off and Soo Man turned his head to look at it. Then he turned attention back to the unmoving groups before raising a brow. The girls looked around, confused and unsure of what to do. When, without warning, Miyoung grabbed onto LuHan's hand and took off running out the doors. Kia swiftly grabbed onto Baekhyun's arm before following suit, shouting, "Let's go! I DO NOT WANT to get punished!" That was when the rest of the groups caught on and raced out through the doors. And that was the start of the...

Amazing Race

Exo Edition~

 


Woot Woot! Hope you all enjoyed this update ~ Miyoung

We're really sorry for the long wait, girls! >__< ~ Eunae