Chosen Applicants

❧ ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers [HIATUS]

* Manager's names - Im Hyunkyun (M) and Lee Sunghwan (K) *

8am

     Everyone was in the meeting room. Even Chanyeol and Chen even though they had turned their files in yesterday. Hyunkyun was talking to the staff members that were now the ones sitting at the table while Exo stood aside anxiously as they all handed in their final pick. Sunghwan graciously took all their files before raising a brow, "So...are you boys done? Now that you've seen their pictures?" They all nodded before he glanced at the note taped to the first profile and nodded his head.

     "Arraso. Hyunkyun!" Sunghwan called before Hyunkyun stopped talking to the staff members and hurried over. Then Sunghwan left before the boys looked over to their other manager. Hyunkyun gleamed before clapping his hands together, "Okay! I just finished explaining to the other staff members, so now I'll tell you guys."

     Everyone nodded excitedly before Hyunkyun grinned, "We will be contacting the girls and they should be arriving in the next few days! So if you run into them, say hi and be friendly, arraso?"

     "Is that it then?" Suho questioned before Hyunkyun nodded, "Now, hurry up and leave. We need to start our work now. You boys go clean your dorms or something." Hyunkyun quickly shooed them away before they all left reluctantly. Then he hurried back over to where Sunghwan was instructing the other staff members.

     "Did you send them off?" Sunghwan glanced back at Hyunkyun, who nodded back quickly, before he smiled and looked back to the other members, "Arraso. Let's get started!"

     Sunghwan untaped the note and slid it to the middle of the table, "Here's the list they kindly made for us. Let's work hard!"

 

 

 

 


 * Phone rings

     She looked up as the phone rang again before she called out, "I got it!" Then she got up before walking over to the phone as it continued ringing. She picked it up before asking casually, "Hello?"

     "Hello, Beautiful Stranger." She frowned, a little creeped out by the weird greeting and was about to hang up when what the person on the other end said next caught her ears, "Exo has chosen you."


Note from Us

Annyeong, readers! We want to thank everyone for applying! And we just wanted to say that "OHMYGOODNESS" you all made this really difficult for us! It was really hard for us to choose, because each and every single one of you guys had a very unique and different application! It was so, so hard for us to pick only 10 girls. To our subscribers, we hope that you don't unsubscribe if you didn't get picked ): Because we still love to have your company! You guys are the reason why writing is so fun, so it'd be sad if you all left ):

Congratulations to the chosen applicants though (: Please make sure you fill out the second application! Thanks again to everyone that applied! (:

~ Miyoung & Eunae