Teaser

❧ ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers [HIATUS]


The twleve boys entered the meeting room with a nervous tension around them before heading over to their seats and sitting down. No one had confirmed anything with them, so they were wondering if this so called "Beautiful Strangers" time show really was going to happen or not. They waited patiently and had small side chats with each other, trying to rid of the unease in the air before the doors opened and their managers walked in with Lee Soo Man leading them.

     "I'm sure that you've heard about the dating show rumors, right?" Soo Man wasted no time to get right to the point as always. He already checked his watch as he stepped to the front and the large screen tv. They all looked up before seeing in large letters, "Beautiful Strangers" written on the screen before their jaws dropped. Soo Man nodded before smiling, "Well, you heard right. You all will be taking part in and filming for Beautiful Strangers for this month. All other activities have been set aside for now as for we want you all to focus on this project. And since I am tight on schedule, I will be taking my leave. You manager will explain the rest. I wish you boys the best of luck. Enjoy your break." Then he nodded and checked his watch again before leaving the room with his secretary scurrying out right after him.

     "Mwo, are they serious, Manager-nim?" Suho asked out loud before looking over to Kris who frowned as he crossed his arms and asked, "So, we're really starring on a reality show that was created specifically for us and the fans?"

     "Ah, ne!" Manager smiled back at them before clapping his hands. Immediately, more people started comming in, each one of them holding a stack of folders. Every guy got their own large stack dropped in front of them before they all looked back to Manager with confused and wide eyes. Manager only grinned back at them all as the other staff members quickly shuffled out of the room, "Unlike the other shows. This time, you will be personally hand-picking your date for the show. This may seem like a lot, but we've actually narrowed it down to a minimal amount for you boys! So make sure to take your time looking through them today, arraso? Because we need to know the results immediately by tomorrow morning at 8am sharp! That way, we can get all the girls here before we start the filming for Beautiful Strangers!"

     "Ah!" Chanyeol blurted out as he was the first to open a file to look at.

     "Mwo? What is it?" Baekhyun, who was sitting right next to him, frowned and leaned in to see.

    "Manager-nim! There's no pictures of the girls! How are we going to know who we picked if there's no pictures?" Chanyeol looked back to Manager with wide and worried eyes before he shrugged with a mischievous smirk, "I don't know. Maybe it's a surprise?"

     "Yah, Manager, I don't think you should do that. Shouldn't we at least have a small profile picture?" Xiumin raised his hand before the other members nodded in agreement.

     "You boys don't have much time left! So just shut up and look through your files! When you've got it narrowed down to three girls, then I will give you their pictures!" Manager snapped at them all before shaking his head and crossing his arms as he added, "The reason why we are doing this is because we don't want you boys to be biased on looks! You all are starting a new generation as SM Artists during a time when SM Entertainment is beginning to expand worldwide! We want to break this bias barrier with you guys as the role models! So you better not fail us!"

     "Ah, so these fans aren't just from Korea?" Tao asked quietly in surprise before Lay looked back to him and nodded, "Yes. These files are from girls all over the world. But that shouldn't matter because you love all your fans, don't you?" Lay raised a brow before Tao quickly shook his head and smiled, "No. I'm very excited. I want to pick a girl who's pretty inside and out."

     "Ne, this sounds exciting." Kai spoke up before grinning at everyone, "I don't care what she looks like. I love all my fans!" The other members did a little hooting and cheering before their manager sighed out loud, "Agh, palli palli! Just pick out your top three already! I'll be in the other office room discussing other things involving the show."

     "Ah, this show is going to be interesting." Chen smirked as Manager left before Kyungsoo raised a brow, "Chincha? How so?" Chen chuckled before opening a file and glancing over it, "Because, these are international fans. It'll definitely be an interesting date!"

     "Hyung, does that mean that there's no Korean and Chinese fans in these?" Sehun quietly nudged Luhan as he peaked over his hyung's shoulder and at the file that Luhan was looking at. Luhan only turned to look back to his dongsaeng with a gentle smile, "Ani. There are fans from here and China, too. But it doesn't tell us on here where they're from."

     "Arraso." Sehun nodded before picking up a file and looking through it.

     "Ah! I'm done! I want pictures now!" Chen jumped out of his seat with his three files before dashing out of the room.

     "Aigoo, he beat me to it. How'd he finish so fast?!" Chanyeol laughed before getting up and hurrying out of the room while the other members shook their heads and continued to look through their files thoroughly.

* Since we don't know the Manager's name, we're only using Mananger as his name! If someone knows his name and wants to tell us, please do! (:


 MUSIC   Internet 

SM Entertaiment Confirms EXO Dating Show Rumors!

 by: xxxxxx  - July, 14, 2012 at 02:05 pm                                                                                                         xxxxxxxx Views   xxxxxx Comments 

There has been a rumor circulating around the net for a while now, about SM Ent. putting Exo on a new dating show, and that rumor has just been confirmed to be true! Exo K and Exo M has been united once more and will be participating in "ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers" where each member will be going on a date with a fan that they've hand picked themselves! There has been no official statement of the date to when ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers will be airing, but we do know that each episode of ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers will be filmed live from 8am-8pm SM Channel with no breaks. Each episode will also focus solely on one member and how their date goes. SM Ent. has said that ßeəutifuℓ §trəngers will be only a one time dating show. Also, to our surprise, it has also been rumored that all the girls have already been chosen. So hang on to the edge of your seat, because that might mean that we will be releasing the names of the 12 lucky girls soon!

 

 


❧  Disclaimer

We do NOT own SM Entertainment or allkpop. Nor do we own any members of Exo! (No matter how much we wish we did!) This fanfic is entirely fictional and is only based solely on our imagination. Although it is based on real people and real companies, etc. etc. No harm is intended and everything is written just for entertainment.