Chapter 8: My confessions.

Perfect wings

“You never know how strong you are... until being strong is the only choice you have.”  Cayla Mills

“Ah! You!” I pointed. “Murderer!”

“Eh?! What did I do?!” Baro pouted innocently. But, now is not the time! Because he isn’t!

“You murderer!” I screamed in protest, trying to get off Dongwoon, who is restraining me. Hatred filled me, as I got to realise the situation. He was the one, my enemy. “You are the one who led my mother to death ten years ago!”

“Who is your mother?!” Baro yelled with confusion.

“Grace Missildine!” I screamed.

“Missildine …” Baro thought hard. “Ah, I might have heard of such name… Are you talking about the tragedy of Missildine that I staged with my own hands?”

“You bastard!” I roared in outrage. Dongwoon could no longer hold me in place as I kicked a fuss. His arms were the only thing that restrained me from charging towards Baro.

“Baro! Stop! You know exactly how hard it is for her, don’t agitate her.” Dongwoon reprimanded Baro. “Leave, now isn’t the time. Or unless you care for some explanations?”

“Come’ on, bro. I don’t have the leisure time for explanations. You know what I came for. A little help here?” Baro begged with his ageyo, puffing up his cheeks.

“Take and leave right now.” Dongwoon threw him a brown envelop and Baro caught it swiftly.

“Thanks! Bye, cute little lady!” Baro bid adieu and disappeared as he shot up the sky, through the empty hole he just made.

“Come back, you -h***! You damn coward!” I yelled towards the hole, hoping he would hear my curses at him.

“Calm down, Liz!” Dongwoon twirled me around, gripping tight on my arms. “He’s gone.”

“You knew everything, didn’t you?” I accused him; angry tears flowed as I glared at his handsome features. His wings now disappeared, only left with feathers floating in the room.

“Yes, I’m sorry.” Dongwoon apologized sincerely.

“Then how could you not tell me?! How could you let that murderer go?! You’re supposed to be my angel!” I hit his chest, venting out my frustration. How could he do this to me?

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” Dongwoon whispered, as he once again embraced me. I could no longer beat him half dead with my arms restricted by him. The only way was crying out loud. My tears soaked his shirt, yet he wasn’t bothered. I lay against his board shoulders, filling myself with grief as I recalled my past.

*Flashback*

“Bye, Alice!” I ran up the dark path back home. This was the only route home from school - the forest.

“Child,” A lady in her thirties spoke in a wise voice. Her sudden appearance startled me, making me backed away a few steps. That was when I got to look at her clearly. Her unusual outfits are those you would see on stories books, in the ancient Greek times. White satin dress with golden blonde hair which was hidden beneath black robes.

“Nothing to fear, my child,” She took graceful yet careful steps towards me.

“Who are you?” I asked, voice trembling.

“I’m Thrace, a sorceress.” She introduced herself. Sorceress?! People who possess magical powers like those in story books? My eyes lit up instantly, millions of questions flooded my mind. “Listen to me child, because you are the only one who can help him.”

“Help who?”

“Remember what I’m going to tell you and never ever forget, my dear. It concerns not only you, but the whole world.” Sorceress my cheeks, her eyes pierced through deep into mine. My senses told me to trust her with all my guts.

*End*

I have to be strong. I have to find out the truth, I have to know what’s going on exactly in my life. For them, and for me…

“I’ll help him; I’ll tell the truth.” I sniffed bitterly.

“Everything can wait. Just sleep, my beautiful angel.”Dongwoon smiled, his soft words tingled in my ears.


Annyeong~ ^^

Did you guys have a great weekend?!

I completed Rooftop prince recently(I know I'm solw><), & it's so touching!!!!!!!!

I usually don't cry when I watch shows, I think this is the first! Rate 10 out of 10 for this drama!! You guys should watch it too!

& Park Yoo Chun is so handsome in that drama!