Chapter 1: Question: who are you?

Perfect wings

There’s an old myth, about a hero who flew on wings made of wax. He thought he could touch the sun but when he got too close his wings melted, and he came crashing back down to earth.

 

I stared at the stranger that had fallen from nowhere. Was he the one who caused the damage to the pavement? Where could he have been from? Who was he? Most importantly, how did he get here, fallen in pieces? In any circumstances, save the man first!

“Wait, let me call 119,” I fished for my phone.

“Don’t,” The mysterious man reached and grabbed my wrist. I turned my attention back to him, brows frowned in confusion.

“Take me with you,” He pleaded weakly.

“What?!” I yelled, overreacting a little. It might just damage his ear drums. But come’ on, who wouldn’t exaggerate when it comes to situation like this? A half-, not to mention he’s hot, just asked you take him with you to wherever you’re going.

“I mean no harm, I just need a hideout.” He explained himself, in attempt to convince me. His eyes burned with sincerity and truth, it was as if there’s no reason to doubt him. Unable to argue back, I nodded. I heaved him up with much difficulty.

“Can you walk?” He leaned against me for support as I wrapped my arms around his waist carefully. He nodded in pain, trying his best to hang on. Though uncomfortable at the intimate position, we took those difficult steps back home.  “Just a few more blocks to my house.”

Supporting him with my last strength, I heaved him onto the couch gently. He immediately lay down, in pain. I ran over the bedroom to grab the first aid kit. Kneeling down beside him, I started treating his wounds. Everywhere was scars and injuries.

“Sorry,” He whispered.

“It’s alright. Do you need the hospital?” I asked in concern.

“No, they wouldn’t understand the injuries.” He shook his head, trying to sit up. Something then caught my eyes. Two large deep red wounds imprinted on his shoulders. It wasn’t bleeding, yet it was as if his flesh was torn out of it. No injury from a fall could cause that. I stared it long enough to catch his attention. He cleared his throat, forcing me to focus back on him.

“What’s that?” I pointed.

“It’s nothing, really.” He shrugged, shifting his position to hide his wounds. I frowned at him, what was this stranger hiding?

“Who are you?” I swallowed hard; truth sometimes could be the scariest thing in the world.

“I’m Kwon Ji Yong.” He smiled as innocently as he could be.

“I’m not asking for your name. Who are you?” I questioned again. He knew exactly what I was asking.

 “Are you sure you want to know?” A little smirk flashed across his handsome features. I was taken aback. What’s so comical about that question? Or was he mocking me for being so foolish to dig out the truth? Nevertheless, I nodded hesitantly.

“Do you believe in Greek myths?” This stranger asked; his deep dark eyes danced with playfulness. What exactly was he thinking?

“Why?”

“If you do, then believe what I said and help me. If you don’t, I rather you chase me out right away.” He answered honestly. I questioned my own intelligence, trying to doubts his words. Deep inside me, I know I shouldn’t.

“I believe in them.” I blurted out the truth before my brain could come into a decision. He smirked yet again, shaking in head. Was I in for another trouble?

“My real name is Icarus.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, guys!!^^

Thanks for supporting this story. I really really had a hard time choosing the male character for this story, because there are so many angel like Kpop artist!

My top 3 choices was: MyungSoo from Infinite, DooJoon from BEAST & Donghae from SUJU. Sadly, my bias Dongwoon was out of the lsit because there's some other plans for him. ANYWAY, enough crap. Tell me what you think of the chapter so far. Or rather, tell me whether you would go for Donghae or not! ^^ or nomination for other poeple??^^ I am open to options!!

TY!!<3