Outing with SHINee!~

2 handsome boys fighting over a girl like me?! [DISCONTINUED]

Since today was a Saturday,SHINee invited me to their dorm because they were super bored.They had no schedules so basically,they had nothing to do.

I stepped out of my house wearing a purple tank top with white shorts.The van was parked directly outside of my apartment.

"Lee Minyung-sshi?"the driver called out to me as he lowered his side screen.

I nodded and he unlocked the rear door for me to get in.It took at least an hour to their house they were currently living at.

"Annyeong haseyo!"Taemin shouted as he saw me arriving in the van.

"Annyeong,so this is were you guys stay?"

"Yep!"he answered cheerfully.

"Annyeong,Minyung,"Jonghyun oppa said next as he emerged with the other members.

"Annyeong,oppas.Wae-"

"Kekeke,you were fooled~"Key oppa tricked.

"So where are we going instead of your dorms?"

"I'm glad you're wearing that,we'll be going to the private sports complex for games~"Key oppa answered.

"Okay..."

~

"Kekeke,we finally arrived!"Jonghyun oppa shouted and his voice echoed.

We were in a private basketball court,a fully air-conditioned one at that too.Sweet.

"Ready for basketball?"Onew oppa asked.

"Don't worry,we'll go easy on you,"Jonghyun oppa teased.

"Are you serious?I'm really good at basketball you know,"I boasted.

Then,we divided into teams of two.My team consisted of Onew oppa and Key oppa.The game finally began.Minho oppa decided that we play a thirty minute game without any breaks.

"Alright!Time...up!"Jonghyun oppa panted as he checked his watch.

"Yeah!What did I tell you?"I teased Jonghyun oppa.

"Okay,fine.You were great.But still,I can't believe Minho would lose!"Jonghyun oppa argued.

"Minho oppa,are you sure you're alright?You missed five shots,"I asked.

"Yeah,I'm alright,sorry.I wasn't paying attention at all,actually."

"Well then,take a break!Have these drinks!"Key oppa called out.

"Woah,hyung,did you bring these from home?"Taemin asked,looking at the energy drinks.

"Kekeke,yeah actually.Now,hurry!Drink up!Five minutes break only!"Key oppa ordered.

We sat at the benches and began gulping down the refreshing drinks.As soon as Taemin finished,Key oppa started packing up.

"Next game!"Jonghyun oppa announced.

"What?"I asked.

"Kekeke,tennis,"he answered.

What?Tennis?I couldn't play tennis...I'm so bad at it.I mean,badminton would be still alright but tennis?No-no.I can't even hit the freaking ball.

"Hey,Minyung!Hurry up and get your racket!"

Key oppa's voice made me jump a little.Since when did they finish tieing the net?

"Ready?"Jonghyun oppa asked as I came back with a pink tennis racket in my hands.

"Erm,oppa...Can we...?"I paused for a moment.

No,I wasn't going to let Jonghyun oppa take advantage of me.I wll have to prove him that I'm good.

"Sorry,what?"he asked.

"Nope,nothing.Let's get started,"I faked a smile.

Jonghyun's POV

What did she wanted to say at first?Something was really fishy.

I served the ball and Minyung didn't attempt to hit it back eventhough it was coming to her direction.Onew hyung dived to hit back.Minyung seemed appalled.

The game went on and on until half an hour passed.

"Alright,relax first!"Key announced.

I went up to Minyung.

"Hey,are you okay?"

"Erm,yeah...I guess I was a little tired since we continued playing..."

But judging from her expression during the game,she didn't seem tired at all.Her skills were so bad.Haha,what a cute girl.Don't worry,oppa won't laugh at you~

"Okay!I know everyone is tired!But today we have planned for a sports outing,so,let's head to the park now for a jog!"Key announced.

"Pfft,it was you who decided,pabo,"I muttered.

All of us went out of and head into the park nearby.

"Five rounds!Let's go!"

Your POV

I'm feeling a little tired yet Key oppa wants to continue.Did he ever had so much stamina?We started running,but soon,I was falling behind.Jonghyun oppa noticed me and decided to pace with me to keep me company.

"Seriously,five rounds?"I asked,panting a little.

"You alright to continue?"

"Yup,I'll just stop next round..."

As soon as we reached the bush with a lampost beside,which was the starting point,I rushed to the empty bench.Jonghyun oppa sat on the right of me.

"You okay?"he asked.

I simply nodded my head.I could see the rest still jogging,with Minho oppa in the lead.

"Oppa,why won't you join them?"

"Hmm?Ohh..Just don't feel like it."

I nodded then looked at the scenery;it was already sunset.The warm colours of the sky made me relaxed.Then,I heard Key oppa's voice.

"Okay,okay,fine!Let's stop here!"

All of them panted,except for Minho oppa.They all sat on the other bench and tried to squeeze in.The bench could take up the space of only three people.Taemin and Onew oppa who were somehow 'mad' with Key oppa,pushed him out.

"Hey!"he complained.

Taemin sticked out his tongue.Haha,so adorable.

"So where are we going next?"I asked.

"I'm glad you ask,Minyung!Since all of us are tired and hungry,let's go eat!"Key oppa exclaimed.

"Yay!~"Taemin said.

"Let's go,"Jonghyun oppa stood up.

~

"Nice dinner~"Onew oppa said.

"Kamsahamnida,Key oppa~"I thanked.

"Aww,your welcome Minyung.Of course,you have to thank me,I paid for everything,"Key oppa teased.

"Key hyung won't let me have chicken,"Taemin pouted his lips.

"Because,I don't want you to end up like Onew hyung!No chicken,"Key oppa said firmly.

"Alright then,let's head home now,"Jonghyun oppa said.

We walked down a really long flight of stairs to get to the carpark downstairs.Suddenly,I felt as if a heavy rock had just hit my back.Who had pushed me so hard?But I didn't had to to find the answer;I was falling down the steps!I wasn't sure if I was screaming or not,I couldn't hear myself.Oh gosh,no!I'm falling down the stairs!

"Omo!Are you okay!"Key oppa screamed as he began running down the steps.

Who had caught me?I looked up and maybe shrieked a little?

"J-jonghyun o-oppa?!"

Jonghyun oppa stared at me in shock than he slowly put me down.

"Erm..."

Jonghyun's POV

Okay...AWKWARD!What should I say to her?

"Sorry..."I began.

"Sorry?Thanks for saving me oppa!"She said excitely.

Aww,she's just so cute.But who the hell pushed her?!I'll slap the person hard!Damn him!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aww~

What a cute chapter~

Jonghyun oppa must have enjoyed that moment~

Read on :P

 

Sorry for updating so long T.T

Blame the server XP