Confessions under the moonlight

2 handsome boys fighting over a girl like me?! [DISCONTINUED]

The days passed,Soo Min still like some sort of wildcat out of the zoo.Finally,SATURDAY.Haha!I won't have to see her disgusting face again.Ewwwww.

~

"Jeonjaengiya,Geopjaengiya,Neo dugo bwa bwa neo geunyoga tto uljana,Geopjaengiya~"

Ahhh!Who called me so early in the morning?!

"Annyeong haseyo..."I spoke restlessly,still lying on my bed.

"Annyeong,Miyung.Kekeke,still sleeping?"

I sat upright.I heard what he said,but I didn't know whose voice it was.Ah,I'm still half-asleep!Furthermore,I didn't recognise the number.

"Err...who are you??"

"Aww,you are so cute...I'm Jjong oppa~"

Wait.Did he just call himself Jjong oppa??Okay...Awkward!

"Oh,mianhe oppa.I didn't know."

"Hahaha,it's okay!Erm,Minyung,can we pick you up at your apartment at evening??"

"Err,all of you?"

"Umm...yeah..."

"Okay then.Annyeong oppa."

As soon as I put down the phone,I jumped out of bed.12 p.m. already?I went to do my everyday routine.

~

5 p.m.Okay,great.I haven't even pick out my outfit.But what should I wear?Oh my gosh!This is terrible!

Erm..should I wear a dress?No,that would be ridiculous.Erm,shirt and jeans?No wait,that's too casual.What about my red skirt?Oh no,the zip is spoiled.Ahhh!

~

Okay,6 p.m.They should be ariving real soon.I finally decided to put on my loose lavender tank top and a black pleated skirt.Why did I react like that in the first place anyway?

Then,my doorbell rang.Ooh!They are here!~

"Annyeong Minyung."

"Jonghyun oppa?"I asked,shocked.

"Wae?You didn't expect me right?"

"No,it's just,where are the others?And isn't that your car?"

"The others will be joining later.They've got last minute schedule.So,ready to go?"

I nodded then went in his car.Where was he taking me?He was wearing casual clothes so we can't be going to somewhere really grand right?

~

"We're here Minyung!~"

I looked out of his car window.A beach restaurant?Suddenly,the door opened.

"Minyung?"

"Oh,mianhe,"I said,as he pulled me out of the car gently.

The beach restaurant was beautiful.Especially in the evening.The sunset really was glowing and the lights around the restaurant made me feel really warm.

"Wow.Jonghyun oppa,this place is really nice!"

"Kekeke,and the food here is delicious too.Come on.We'll eat.I'm sure the other members have eaten back in the studio."

He pulled me to a table near the palm trees.The waitress came and handed out our menus.Basically,most of the foods were seafood,since we were at the beach.

"What do you want,Minyung?"Jonghyun oppa asked me.

"Erm,maybe...fish and chips.Thanks."

"I'll have crayfish noodle soup.And umm,Minyung is it alright if we drink red wine?"

"Yeah,sure."

"Okay then."

The waitress took back our menus and headed off.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

"Yes,"I answered,looking at the waves slapping the shores.

Soon,the waitress came and placed our meal.

~

"Okay now,let's go,"Jonghyun oppa said as we finished drinking.

Jonghyun oppa and I head out to the east beach.We had a relaxing long walk and the water from the waves splashed on my skirt.The night was simply beautiful.We sat on a swing and watch the stars light up the sky.

"Hey,Minyung,do you like us,SHINee?"Jonghyun oppa finally spoke.

"Huh?Of course I do!"I answered,quite puzzled with his question.

"Who's your bias in SHINee?"

"Erm,truthfully speaking,it's you."

"Then what about the MBLAQ members?Do you like Mir or whoever?"

"Erm,since they're my brothers friends,they are somehow like my brothers."

"Have you dated before?"

"No....Wae?You're acting weird,oppa."

He paused and then he stood up.

"It's because..."he began.

He pulled me up and hugged me.Okay?It was so awkward!Why did he suddenly-

"I love you,Minyung,"he said as he hugged me tighter.

"J-jonghyun...oppa..."

I rested on his chest.Oppa loves me?I never experienced this before...I feel so...well,I don't know...

Jonghyun oppa moved back and asked me,"Do you really love me?"

"Of course,I do..."

He leaned closer to me and our lips touched.A minute later,we parted.

"Kamsahamnida,Minyung,"Jonghyun oppa said.

I simply blushed.I didn't know what to say.

"Let's go.I'll send you home,okay?"

I nodded.We walked back to his car,holding hands.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hehe,I loooooove this chapter,well personally. XD

Please read on!

I love all my subscribers and readers! :)))