Seoul,here I come!

2 handsome boys fighting over a girl like me?! [DISCONTINUED]

"Yahhh!Lee Minyung!I'm so jealous of you!"Hyunae pouted her lips.

"Aigoo,you are so cute.You'll miss me,right?"

Hyunae nodded.We hugged and she began crying.

"Yah,don't start to cry."

"Can I visit you someday?"She suddenly became excited.

"Of course,you silly girl."

I ruffled her hair.I will definitely miss her,my only best friend in my current school.Eventhough she's older than me by a month,she's like a little sister to me since I didn't want to be called Umma.Please,I'm not that old okay?

-----2 months later-----

It all seemed as if I just got my scholarship yesterday.And today,I'll be going to Seoul,away from my homeland.I'm going there alone since my parents are all the way in the US for business.Hyunae had send me a thousand smses about how she'll miss me.I smiled to myself.This girl can't be anymore cuter.

I hailed a cab and put my two huge luggages into the boot.Now,all I have to do is sit inside the cab for three hours to get to Seoul.I'm positive,my will hurt.

~

Three hours later,I finally arrived in Seoul.And yes,my did hurt.A lot.I took out my luggage and dragged it into my apartment.The apartment was a gift from my parents.They are freaking rich.I took out a shiny silver key out of my pocket and unlocked the door.

"Beautiful..."my jaws dropped.

Inside,the living room was so spacious.It was brightly coloured so it looked very cheerful.The 55 inch LCD television caught my eye.The kitchen was huge too.I lifted my heavy luggage up the glass spiral steps into my room.My freaking huge room.The room was totally awesome.It was furnished with beanbags,a huge king-sized bed and guess what?A golden chandelier hanged on the dark purple ceiling.Cool!

I began unpacking my luggage and started on school supplies first.Can you believe it?I'm starting school tomorrow!It took me a whole hour just to decide on what to wear for school tomorrow.I wanted to look presentable on the first day.So,finally I decided to wear black collar shirt with white tie and white jacket.I wanted to wear pants at first but I thought that it wouldn't fit.So instead,I decided on a pink mini skirt.

Then,I got to the others.Unpacking sure is tiring!I ate a quick dinner of instant noodles and went straight to bed.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe!It's boring right? :/

Next chapter is where they come in! ^^