오빠,당신이 저를 사랑하시나요? (Oppa,do you love me?)

2 handsome boys fighting over a girl like me?! [DISCONTINUED]

The next day,I woke up as per usual to get ready for school but I realised,I wasn't going to school.Those freaking dogs caused my stupid injuries.Damn,I'm gonna miss a lot of lessons today.But I was glad too;I won't have to go to Math and Physics class.

Since I already woke up,I decided to wash up and maybe make breakfast for everyone.

"Noona,why are you up so early?"Taemin asked with a yawn as he walked past my room(Jjong oppa's) to go to the washroom below.

"Hehe,I kinda woke up thinking there was school today...So,did you sleep well,Taemin?"

"Yeap!I did."Taemin said with a smile.

"Alright then,go and wash up first."

"Wait,noona where are you going?"he asked when I was going down to go to the kitchen.

"Breakfast!"I said,without turning back.

Hmm,I don't even know what they like for breakfast.I think I should just make them scrambled eggs.

"Hmmm!Smellls so nice!"I heard Onew oppa's voice from outside.

"Can't wait to eat Noona's breakfast!"Taemin replied.

"I'll help you,"Key oppa said as he entered the kitchen.

"Oh,sure."

He took the plates and brought outside.

"It's here!"Key oppa shouted.

"Noona,sit!"Taemin said excitedly.

"Alright,alright,"I answered.

I sat down beside Minho oppa and he mouthed the words 'Good Morning,Minyung'.

As soon as they finished eating,Key oppa helped to wash the dishes.I wanted him to get ready for school instead but he refused.

"You are injured,"he simply said.

"Hey!I'm not handicapped or anything!Just bruises."

Soon,they all went to school.I said goodbye then locked the door behind them.Okay,this was going to be soooo boring.I basically have nothing to do at their dorms.But luckily,Key oppa was coming back earlier today than the others.Right after school,Onew oppa decided to bring Taemin along to the supermarket.And Minho oppa had football practice.It was a good thing though,at least one member able to accompany me.If not,I'd be bored to death.

Time flies really slowly.All I did was basically laze around.Then,out of curiousity and boredom,I decided to explore Jjong's bedroom.I found some pieces of clothing that were under his bed.Ewww,gross,oppa.Then,I checked his study table,which apparently was bare except for some writing materials and his song book.

"Man,this is boring."

I got really tired so I went down to grab a drink.Suddenly,my phone rang.

"Oppa?"I picked it up and saw that Jjong oppa was calling me.

I almost answered it,then I realised I shouldn't.He'd find out that I wasn't in school.I let the phone ring and went back to the kitchen to grab a cola.When I came back,my phone stopped ringing.I'd gotten an sms.

 

From:Jjong Oppa Baby~

Annyeong,sweetheart.Mianhe,I forgot you were in school.Kekeke.Just to tell you that I really miss you.

Saranghaeyo babyyy!

(P.S. I'd be back on Monday!) :D

 

I smiled after reading the sms.Really,oppa.You called just to say that?

Then,the door opened.

"Annyeong,Minyung."

"Key oppa?"

"Wae?Why are you so surprised?"

"Oh,no.Nothing.Mianhe."

"Are you okay?"he came towards me and brushed my fringe aside.

"Yeah,I am..."

I was feeling a little awkward since he was so near to me.Suddenly,he kissed me.

Wtf?!I wasn't sure if it was as nice as the last time or even better,but I felt like I was in heaven.

"Oppa!"I pushed him back,finally coming to my senses.

No,this can't be happening.I am in a relationship with Jjong oppa.Jjong oppa only!I must be loyal!

"Minyung ah,"Key oppa still looked appalled.

He wanted to touch my face again but I stepped back.

Key's POV

Omo,what in the world am I doing?Why did I suddenly kissed her like that?

Okay,I do admit,I liked her since the first tme we 'accidentally' kissed.And I was jealous when Jonghyun hyung managed to win her heart.

But I just couldn't shake of this feeling...

 

I love her...and yet,it seemed impossible for her to love me back.

 

I couldn't take it anymore.

She has to know how I feel about her...

 

Your POV

"Oppa,I..."I started to when he went silent,but I stopped myself.

"Minyung,mianhe,"he said then walked off.

"Oppa!"I shouted.

I ran to hug him from behind.

At that moment,I really didn't know what I was doing.

"Oppa,please don't get me wong.I love you too,okay?Now,just don't leave...like that..."

As soon as I said that,I really regretted it.The last sentence...reminded me of Jjong oppa...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Weeheee!^^

Gomawo for reading!!!

Am in a crazy n hyper modeee riteee nowww!

Continue reading!!!

Saranghae everyone!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD