Jjong oppa,you're back!

2 handsome boys fighting over a girl like me?! [DISCONTINUED]

Soon,Monday came.All of us got ready to go to school,and lucky for me,I could go to.

However,I was still at their dorms.Therefore,I didn't have extra clothes.All these time at their dorm,I had been wearing Jjong oppa's.Luckily,I managed to wash my uniform I wore the last time I went to school but only the skirt was dry.Last result,I wore Taemin's.Jjong oppa's was too big for me.Taemin's was just slightly bigger than mine so I had to wear his.

"Everyone,let's go!"Key oppa shouted.

"Neh!"all of us said,still in our respective rooms.

~

"Noona,are you excited?"Taemin asked while we were in the van already coming back from school.

School was as per normal and today,Soo Min didn't come.Hahah,didn't face to see her face anyway.

"Huh?For what?"

"What do you mean?Hyung is coming back today!"Taemin looked more surprised than I was.

"Oh,"I said,turning to look at Key oppa on my right.

"Err...Wae?"Taemin looked confusely at both of us.

"Nothing,"both Key oppa and I said at the same time.

~

We finally reached the doorstep of the dorm.When I was about to open the door,the door suddenly burst open and someone hugged me real tight.

"Oppa!"

"You don't seem happy to see me."he pouted.

"Anio,I mean,I'm happy to see you!Just didn't expect to see you here already."

"Hehe,well,everyone come in!"

The sofas were all filled with his stuff.So probably,he'd just arrived.

"How's your recording,hyung?"Taemin asked.

"Okay.Not too bad."

He walked over to the sofa and said,"See what I've bought for you guys!"

"What,what,what?"Taemin was definitely excited.

"For my baby first~"he gave me a package.

"Gomawo."

I took the package and opened it.It was a very nice white jacket.So nice that it was perfect for anything.

"Gomawo,oppa!"I said again.

"Hope you like it,"he smiled.

He began giving other gifts to the other members.Taemin got a pillow,a nice and fluffy one too.Onew oppa got a set of headphones since he spoiled the last one.Key oppa got a nice shirt which really fitted him.The words read,"Imma Diva King".As for Minho oppa,he got a new pair of soccer shoes.

"Oppa!Gomawo,saranghaeyo~"I hugged him.

"Aww.I love you too.Well,I can't wait to wear the same jacket as you.I got mine in a bigger size of course."

"Neh!"

However,I wasn't feeling alright.I shouldn't have hugged him or said 'Saranghaeyo'.It was a bit weird,considering that I actually liked Key oppa too.Argh,stupid feeling.But one thing I was sure of,Jjong oppa is my boyfriend.And I have to be loyal.I wouldn't want to get myself get distracted.No.

I hope nothing wrong will happen.Hopefully.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

Mianhe,I won't be able to update soon.I have exams.

Will update next week latest unless I take a break from revision!

^^