First Kiss?!

2 handsome boys fighting over a girl like me?! [DISCONTINUED]

~The next day~

"Lee Minyung ah!Where were you yesterday??"Yunji asked.

Whoops.I had totally forgotten that I was supposed to go home with Yunji since she lived only a block away.Ahh,Taemin's plea can't be rejected.

"Haha,Mianhe,Yunji!I forgot..."

"Forgot?Were you in a rush yesterday?"

"Erm...neh..."

"Ouh..Next time you should tell me earlier!"Yunji pouted her lips.

"Neh.."

I'm glad she wasn't mad at me or something.I hate it when that happens.

"Annyeong haseyo,Minyung,"Jonghyun oppa said as he came in the classroom.The girls were still looking at him.I mean,who wouldn't?

"Annyeong haseyo,oppa."

He smiled before sitting beside me on my right.

"Where are the others?'I asked,looking around.

"They'll be coming soon."

Then I heard people coming in the class.It was Taemin,followed by the other oppas.

"Speak of the devil,"Jonghyun oppa muttered.

"You mean angel?"I teased.

Jonghyun oppa smirked.I mean,Taemin's definitely not a devil,he's a pure angel.Seriously!

"Hehe,nice to see you again,Minyung,"Key oppa said.

Before I could answer,Yunji exclaimed.

"What 'again'?Where did all of you go?How-"

"Woah,calm down,Yunji,"I said,cutting her off.

I told her the whole story and she promised not to tell anyone.I think Yunji can keep her promise.She seems like a very trustable girl.If she didn't,god knows what will happen to her.I'm positive she'll be in the hospital.Hey,doesn't mean I'm all smarty pants that I'm so sweet.Don't try me,I'm warning you.I'm a tough girl you know.I won wrestling with Joon oppa when I was younger.Hehe.Appearance doesn't show the real me.And I don't want to give out my secret.

~Maths lesson~

"Ah,I've forgotten to bring down your worksheets.Minyung?"

"Yes?"

"Help me bring down the stacks of paper on my desk,"Mrs Park continued.

"Yes teacher."

I went into the staff room and took the stacks of paper.It wasn't that heavy.Lucky it's only 2 pages.Like I've said before,appearance doesn't mean anything.I may look like a hardworking girl but I actually hate homework.Especially maths.I really hate maths.Who knows how I even got an 'A*' for it?

I hurriedly made my way back to the classroom.I wasn't looking up,though.My shoelace had been untied.

"Ah,stupid shoelace,"I muttered.

Okay,now BIG MISTAKE.I bent down to put the worksheets first.After tieing,I stood up.And here is what happened.I didn't see who was in front of me.Suddenly,I felt something warm on my lips.

"Key oppa!"I exclaimed,after we parted.

"Shush!"Key oppa hissed.

We turned to look if anyone had witnessed it.

"Look,I'm sorry,Minyung.I didn't see you.Now,go back to class,quick!"

I nodded and rushed back to class,taking the worksheets along.

"What happened to you?"Mrs Park asked.

"Sorry,I accidentally dropped the worksheets along the way."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kekeke!Key oppa 'accidentally' kissed Minyung! ><

Read on please! :D