It's either me or no one!

2 handsome boys fighting over a girl like me?! [DISCONTINUED]

The next day,school.Well,I do admit that school was much better with Jjong oppa around.Without him,the school seems a little too quiet.

When we entered school,the fan girls greeted Jjong oppa for coming back safely.We had a liitle trouble getting inside our classrooms though.

"Did everyone miss me that much?"Jjong oppa said when we finally settled in our seats.

"Haha,of course everyone did,"I replied.

"Especially you,right?"he teased.

"Neh,oppa~"

He smiled and ruffled my hair.Then,Mrs Park came in.

"Take out your textbooks now!"she demanded.

"Woah,since when is she this angry?"I whispered to Minho oppa who was sitting behind me.

"Beats me,"he leaned forward so that he could whisper in my ear.

Really,I wonder what was wrong with Mrs Park.She had never been like this before.I have a feeling that Maths class now isn't going to be that fun and interesting anymore.

~

"Phew,I'm glad school's over,"Jjong oppa said.

"Oppa,you're complaining now?"I teased.

"Kekeke,I'm not."

Suddenly,Soo Min walked up to us.

"Jjong oppa...and Minyung...follow me,"Soo Min said before walking towards the other end of school near the garden.

"Tch,"I heard Jjong oppa said.

Only I could call him that,no one else can.And he'll get really irritated by that.

Soon,I saw that someone else was there,leaning against a tree.Isn't that Key oppa?

"Kibum?"Jjong oppa asked to make sure.

Key oppa looked up.Yeap,definitely the right person.But why was he even there?And why was this bringing us there?

"Jonghyun hyung..."

"What are you doing here?I thought you went off first with the other members?"

"I...Soo Min asked me to come here,"Key oppa spoke quietly.

"Jjong oppa,"Soo Min stopped and looked at Jjong oppa with her retarded innocent look.

"What is it?Why do you call us here?"Jjong oppa sounded kind of fed-up.

"Because,that is two-timing you,"she pointed at me.

That .How there she called me that when she's being the .And she completely made that up!Okay,it's true that I liked Key oppa,but I'll never two-time Jjong oppa.

"You what?"he turned.

"Oppa,I didn't-"

"With him?"he interrupted.

"No!No..."that was all I managed to say.

"It's true oppa!"Soo Min interrupted.

Jjong oppa shot her the 'STFU' look.Soo Min immediately shut up.

"So,what have you got say,huh?"this time Jjong oppa asked Key oppa.

"No,we are not in a relationship,"Key oppa said firmly.

"Tch,I don't believe you."

"Oppa,please believe us.Believe me,"I begged.

"I can't trust you now,"Jjong oppa said as he turned away.

"Then who do you believe?Who do you trust?WHO?!"I cried.

I was already on the verge of tears.I couldn't stand Soo Min anymore.

"SOO MIN,YOU FREAKING !"I screamed before running out of the school.

Ah,freak this.I wasn't expecting this to happen.Now what?Jjong oppa is gonna hate me forever.

It's true that I do have little feelings for Key oppa,but I chose not to like him,I chose not to be with him,I chose not to two-time Jjong oppa.And that just ruined the whole thing.Damn it.And I just couldn't believe that Jjong oppa actually believed her...

What am I to him?

Why would he not believe me?

And Key oppa,he's so close to him.

Yet,Jjong oppa don't trust him too...

 

What in the world is going on?

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heylooo!Kamsahamnida for readin! :)

Saranghaeyo ^^