Love growing.

2 handsome boys fighting over a girl like me?! [DISCONTINUED]

Arh,school again.So lazy to get up.But still,I have to.I don't wanna miss seeing him~And yes I promised Joon oppa that I will never date with Jjong oppa in public.I got up from bed and head into the showers.

~

I arrived at school 2 minutes later.SHINee were already there.

"Annyeong,Minyung!"Jjong oppa exclaimed when he saw me entering class.

Great.Now that was staring at me again.Sheesh!Get a life!

"Jjong oppa,"I began.

I told him and the other members what Joon oppa told me yesterday.

"Don't worry,Minyung.I promise too."

~

"Hey,Jonghyun!We've gotta go now!'Onew oppa said as he and the other members rushed into their van,leaving us two alone.

"Err,where are they going?"

"I have no idea."

What?Jjong oppa doesn't know too?

"Well,wanna go back to our dorm?"

"Erm,okay."

The car came a few minutes after Jjong oppa called and we head off.

~

"Minyung ah,you go and grab a can drink first.Take one for me.I'll be down soon,"he said as he rushed upstairs.

I placed my bag on the sofa and went inside the kitchen.Can drinks?Hard to miss them.They filled the entire space of the refridgerator!Maybe that's why Key oppa was the first to get in the van.Going to the supermarket perhaps?I seriously don't know what to drink.Coke?Pepsi?Maybe I should just ask Jjong oppa...

I went upstairs to Jjong's room.I wanted to knock but the door was slightly ajar.So,I just went in.

"Erm,oppa?"

Omo!I can't believe my eyes.Jjong oppa is seriously hot!Six-packs!Omo!I guess I entered at the right time,just before Jjong oppa put on his shirt.

"Ah,Minyung..."

"I...I..."

Okay,body freeze!I couldn't say anything at all.I was still staring at his abs.

"Minyung?" Jjong oppa walked towards me and gently pushed my fringe to the side.

What was this feeling?I feel as if I'm about to melt any second.

Jjong oppa chuckled before asking,"You like my abs,huh?"

"Jjong oppa..."

"Kekeke,you can't touch if you wanna."

I WANT TO,OPPA.I just can't.I couldn't move my hand or anything.Arhhh!Move,hand,move!!

Suddenly,Jjong oppa grabbed my right hand and placed on his abs!Kyaaa!I wanted to scream out loud,I just didn't know how to react.My heart was thumping so wildly.

"Oppa,you are so...hot..."I managed to say.

"I know right?Hahaha,just kidding.So,have you touched Joon hyung's abs before?"

"Erm,actually no...Well,maybe once or twice?"

"Now,you can touch my abs anytime."

"I..."

He went closer and soon,his soft lips pressed onto mine.I slide my hand upwards to hug him.

"Saranghaeyo,oppa..."

"I know..."

~

Oppa and I walked downstairs holding hands.Well,I guess that's a bit too over but I was enjoying every single moment of it.

"Now,baby,get me drink.Anything will do~"

I nodded then went to grab two cans of coke.Suddenly,I felt someone staring at me.

"Minyung ah,I never knew you had a y ,"he said,chuckling in between.

Err,what?Are you freaking serious oppa?!Why did you suddenly say that?

"Oops,mianhe...I didn't meant to say that out loud,"he said when he saw my face.

Say that out loud?!Just what are you thinking,oppa?!

"Here,"I said,giving him his coke.

"Thank you~"

"Oppa,please wear you shirt back on,"I ordered,tossing his white shirt to me.

"Hey!Wae?"

"Just wear it.It's not appropriate;we're going to study."

"Aww,I'm sorry about that comment.Do you have to be like this?"

"Yes.Now,quit arguing with me and put your shirt on or I'll go out right now."

"Okay,okay,sorry princess."

Jjong oppa quickly put on his shirt.Haha,so cute.I wanted to laugh but I couldn't.I wanted to be serious.

"Heheh,I guess that's one of the reasons why I love you.You are serious about work."

"Not because of my y ?"I asked,teasing him.

"And your y ."

We chuckled.He pulled me close for another kiss.Aww,oppa,I love you so much.~

"Okay,get down to work now!"I exclaimed as soon as we parted.

"Yes,princess!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kekeke,I love this chapter too.

Woohoo!

Nosebleed.... :P

Jjong oppa is YYY~

Thx for reading.Continue please XD