Jonghyun,I've warned you.

2 handsome boys fighting over a girl like me?! [DISCONTINUED]

Joon's POV

I had made her comfortable in the dorm and asked the other members to keep her company.I had decided to meet Jonghyun later,without Minyung knowing.I have to settle with him soon.And it has to be today.

It was already 1 in the afternoon,the time where Jonghyun would be leaving.I picked up my handphone and dialed his number.

"Yeoboseyo?"I heard Jonghyun at the other end of the line.

"You,wait for me outside your school.I'm coming.And don't you dare run away."

With that,I placed down the phone and got ready to leave.I had dressed in a black top and jeans.Grabbing my jacket,I head towards the door.

"Oppa,where are you going?"

"Out.I'm just gonna buy some stuff.Stay here okay?"I gave a reassuring smile to her and then head out.

I hope she's gonna buy that.I quickly went to hail a cab and half an hour later,I had arrived outside of the school.I spotted Jonghyun leaning against a tree with the other members.I approached him and he stared at me as I came towards him.

"You,me let's go,"I ordered.

Jonghyun followed me behind and I led him to an abandoned warehouse near the school.I grabbed his shirt collars and threw him to the ground.

"Hey!What's your problem?!"he yelled,attempting to get up.

"You've hurt my sister.I told you,if you hurt her,you'll get hurt."

With that,I threw a punch at him.He managed to avoid it,but he couldn't dodge my kick.He was sent flying to the other end of the warehouse.Blood was already coming out of his mouth.

"You're going to pay."

I went to charge at him,but people held me back.Who the hell are they?!

I turned around to see Minyung,the rest of SHINee and MBLAQ.Why were they here?!

"Oppa,please stop!!"Minyung was on the verge of crying.

I lowered my fist and spat at the ground.

"This is not over,Jonghyun.You are never to talk to my sister again.If you dare,I'll kill you."

I grabbed Minyung's hand forcefully and ordered my other members to get out with the warehouse with me.We soon got back to the dorm.

"Oppa,I can't believe you did that!"she shouted at me.

"He hurt you,Minyung!"I yelled back.

She flinched.I usually never scold her,so she'd get scared if I do.

"Just go away,"she mumbled as she ran out of the dorm.

"HEY!"I tried to go after her but Mir stopped me.

"Hyung,let her go."

"You need to calm down,"G.O hyung patted my shoulder.

I hissed,knowing that I couldn't do anything.I went to my room and shut the door.

This .My sister has a problem,and I only made it worse.What kind of brother am I?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong haseyo everyone!

Phew it's been a really long time since I've updated!

Been so busy!

Thanks for all the comments and encouragement!

I love you guys for reading! <3

Kamsahamnida! :')